Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Abuja-kaduna Rail Fares A Bit Too Cheap, We Will Have To Increase – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja-kaduna Rail Fares A Bit Too Cheap, We Will Have To Increase – Amaechi (643 Views)

Amaechi Signs Agreement With CCECC For Implementation Of Lagos/kaduna Rail Line / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway / President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja-kaduna Rail Fares A Bit Too Cheap, We Will Have To Increase – Amaechi by FlashyPrince: 3:05am On Jan 04, 2018
The Minister of Transportation, Mr Rotimi Amaechi, says Federal Government may increase the transport fares of the rail services on the Abuja-Kaduna route
Ameachi announced this when he fielded questions from State House correspondents after a closed door meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari in the Presidential Villa, Abuja, on Tuesday.
According to him, already, commuters have agreed that the cost of transportation to Kaduna via the rail service is...

http://www.mediaparrotng.com/2018/01/abuja-kaduna-rail-fares-bit-too-cheap.html

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Fares A Bit Too Cheap, We Will Have To Increase – Amaechi by Obijulius: 3:25am On Jan 04, 2018
Says the man who dresses like this:
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Fares A Bit Too Cheap, We Will Have To Increase – Amaechi by kings09(m): 3:26am On Jan 04, 2018
Anything Apc is synonymous with hardship....

Pls increase the cost of trekking cheesy cheesy

Abi sarrki, ngeneukwenu, liondeleo/omenkalives, yarimo, mrhistorian, yarimo, python1 n related zombies wetin i talk? cheesy grin

Pls lets vote buhari again till 2099. The fulani messiah of our time. The wiping wiper of benue ppl - omenkalives u feeling me?
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Fares A Bit Too Cheap, We Will Have To Increase – Amaechi by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 04, 2018
Rail transport is supposed to be cheap

That why it's the cheapest and largest mode of transportion world over except in Nigeria where " ailments defy their certified medicines"

Sometimes, I often wonder if this government is on an assignment to impoverish the masses by rendering our pitiable wages useless.

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Fares A Bit Too Cheap, We Will Have To Increase – Amaechi by yk2018: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2018
APC is synonymous with hardship, they couldn't even allow the masses to feel their impact before leaving power come 2019. What have they not increased since they came into power 2015
BMC come defend una mumu minister
sarrki, ngeneukwenu, liondeleo/omenkalives, yarimo, mrhistorian, yarimo, python1 and related zombies.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Fares A Bit Too Cheap, We Will Have To Increase – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 04, 2018
In their very eyes... 7.8m lost their jobs
In their very eyes.. Nigeria got into recession
In their very eyes... Fuel was scarce
In their very eyes... dollar sold at N365
In their very eyes... hundreds are being butchered
In their very eyes... road transport has increased
In their very eyes... electricity tariff has increased.

Now they want to add more to the suffering.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Fares A Bit Too Cheap, We Will Have To Increase – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2018
increase it to N10000 and tell us to pay for trekking too.

idiotic administration
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Fares A Bit Too Cheap, We Will Have To Increase – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2018
kings09:
Anything Apc is synonymous with hardship....

Pls increase the cost of trekking cheesy cheesy

Abi sarrki, ngeneukwenu, liondeleo/omenkalives, yarimo, mrhistorian, yarimo, python1 n related zombies wetin i talk? cheesy grin

Pls lets vote buhari again till 2099. The fulani messiah of our time. The wiping wiper of benue ppl - omenkalives u feeling me?
Omenka is only interested in Igbo phobia grin
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Fares A Bit Too Cheap, We Will Have To Increase – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 04, 2018
yk2018:
APC is synonymous with hardship, they couldn't even allow the masses to feel their impact before leaving power come 2019. What have they not increased since they came into power 2015
BMC come defend una mumu minister
sarrki, ngeneukwenu, liondeleo/omenkalives, yarimo, mrhistorian, yarimo, python1 and related zombies.
Next year is election year and AP-Cheat has nothing to Show
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Fares A Bit Too Cheap, We Will Have To Increase – Amaechi by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2018
stellx:
Rail transport is supposed to be cheap

That why it's the cheapest and largest mode of transportion world over except in Nigeria where " ailments defy their certified medicines"

Sometimes, I often wonder if this government is on an assignment to impoverish the masses by rendering our pitiable wages useless.

For the fact that you took a hungry blogger this serious. And you reel out hate over an unconfirmed news, it shows that entire life is engulfed with bitterness. It sicken you had to start your new year with acute bitterness.

Have yoy traveled using a train before?
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Fares A Bit Too Cheap, We Will Have To Increase – Amaechi by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

For the fact that you took a hungry blogger this serious. And you reel out hate over an unconfirmed news, it shows that entire life is engulfed with bitterness. It sicken you had to start your new year with acute bitterness.

Have yoy traveled using a train before?

I will spare you the invectives and just quietly answer the question you posed.

Yes I have traveled severally using train in this country called Nigeria in the late eighties to and from school during the holidays.

I am sure by now you can deduce that I am not your age-mate.

It is people of your type on this forum that have made mature minds to vacate Nairaland for the teaming children of today who are quick to display their poor home training .

(1) (Reply)

Cattle Ranching Has Tax Exemption In Nigeria / Partisan Politics: I Still Stand By My Decision – Obasanjo / Buhari's Initial Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Led IPOB To Protest Openly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.