Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) (47626 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Espada10: 8:28pm On May 05, 2018
Jman06:
I wonder why you guys think that it is such a rocket science to code when your wife is cheating. The truth is that any man who doesn't decode a cheating wife is dull. The signs are always there for the smart ones to see, some men actually see it but overlook due to one reason or the other, maybe he too is cheating as well.

For me, even before a lady makes the move, I would know. My sixth sense is very active.

Perfect

even women pride themselves on knowing how to cheat without being discovered ...I just see it as women who have nonchalant and dumb husbands

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Its only yabaleft that can publish such story, not even seun's nairaland we know...
Why are you guys embarrassing the innocent lad? This is madness! Some arrests should be involved
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2018
Jman06:
I wonder why you guys think that it is such a rocket science to code when your wife is cheating. The truth is that any man who doesn't decode a cheating wife is dull. The signs are always there for the smart ones to see, some men actually see it but overlook due to one reason or the other, maybe he too is cheating as well.

For me, even before a lady makes the move, I would know. My sixth sense is very active.
Kill yourself with active sixth sense...

You better go make more money with your active sixth sense b4 woman go collapse the remaining five passive senses with infidelity out of the excuse of being broke.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Hisduchess(f): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
keepingmum:
Can he also take an oath that he never shaggged another female since dec 2013??
but that's not enough reason to get preggy and birth another man's child for her hubby.as far as an concerned this is the highest wickedness a woman can do to a man.so I see no excuses why the man shouldn't be highly pissed
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Jman06(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Boyooosa:

Kill yourself with active sixth sense...

You better go make more money with your active sixth sense b4 woman go collapse the remaining five passive senses with infidelity out of the excuse of being broke.
Poor people are always quick to call others broke just like mad people are quick to call others mad!!

Son of a leprous father!
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
Jman06:
Poor people are always quick to call others broke just like mad people are quick to call others mad!!

Son of a leprous father!
I really didn't mean to hurt you... I was just pondering on one of ur statements that implies that 'before a woman commits adultery, you have already known'. cheesy
I was like is this guy for real?!
That was why I suggested you use your brain wisely, for profiting venture, no vex! grin
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by bayosegun(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2020
@imconfused, pls help me out. Respond to me via mail segunnnpcgroup@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager / 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.