Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters (43012 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Inspects Isolation Centre Donated By Sahara, Thisday And CCECC / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by LessNoise: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
Mscheeeeew.... What's my own? Been lying down since morning feeling so cold and didn't go to work, covered myself with blanket and drinking hot tea every now and then. I think i want to be hornny cry

Hmmmm why does it feel like a guy is behind this account

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
Mscheeeeew.... What's my own? Been lying down since morning feeling so cold and didn't go to work, covered myself with blanket and drinking hot tea every now and then. I think i want to be hornny cry
me too am feeling cold.why dont u tell me ur location so we culd help each other.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by AbelDjassi: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:
Sahara Reporters earlier reported that FFK and his beautiful wife, Precious Chikwendu AKA Snowhite's marriage has crashed. See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/4271111/femi-fani-kayode-precious-chikwendus-marriage
FFK has now reacted to the news

It is obvious that @SaharaReporters have nothing better to do than to fabricate malicious stories. Their shameful story about my marriage to @Snowhitey1 and my children is fake news. People are being killed and our country destroyed and that is the garbage they write? GROW UP!

Why are @SaharaReporters so desperate to discredit and raise question marks about Apostle Suleman's prophecy that there is a plan to kidnap and assasinate my wife @Snowhitey1 this year? Are they part of the conspiracy? Are they and Buhari planning it together? They will fail!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/949217666794950657

My last contribution on this thread. cool
(1) FFK needs to stop spiritualising problems that are directly of his own making.
(2) For her own safety, Precious will do well to read the article copied in below.

Femi Fani-Kayode: A Valentine Day’s Tragedy for the Blade Runner

“Oscar Pistorius, who is also known as ”the Blade Runner”, has shot his girlfriend to death on Valentine’s eve. This is such a tragedy. A man that is loved and respected by so many from all over the world has killed his beautiful young lover, who happens to be one of South Africa’s top models, in cold blood.

The initial “accidental-shooting burglar theory” has been dismissed by the South African police. According to the BBC there are speculations that there have been previous acts of domestic violence and altercations between the couple, that there was a terrible argument going on just before the shooting and that this is a straightforward case of cold-blooded murder probably as a consequence of high passion.

Whatever the the truth may be, all I can say is that this is a great tragedy and we need to be careful about the kind of women that we spend our time with. Any woman that stirs up your anger and constantly provokes your wrath ought to be avoided like a plague. It is those that bring peace and tranquility into our lives that we should cherish.

I have little doubt that Pistorius, who was a great achiever, a living icon, the greatest and best known African sportsman in world history and an absolute gentleman, was provoked into a murderous rage by his pretty little lover and that she played on his insecurities and inadequacies. These are the classic traits of the biblical “strange woman”- the destroyer of men’s dreams and destinies.

Only God knows who sent this creature from the sea into this great man’s life just to destroy it. For Pistorius it is all over. In one moment of blind rage he has lost everything and he has brought shame, disgrace, sorrow and infamy upon his name and that of his family. The blood he has shed will speak against him and his lineage forever. And all because of a sexy and pretty little model who the devil sent his way.
May the Lord deliver us all from the daughters of Jezebel, Delilah, Athalia and Yemoja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by bossinblack: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
;
folakemigeh:
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by ripbubu: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
dtruth50:
what concern BUHARI with ur wife?
GROW UP!
Buhari don't have ur time
buhari has a lot of time because he has no job but to be killing people every where up and down if you doubt it tell buhari to resign and be popular then see efcc on your door
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:

You think or you are?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by PheezyLee(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:

lol, hot tea isn't the remedy... let's do a movie date at ICM
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Successdude(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
no you don't need to be horrny... You just need someone to talk to or chat with and you see that such thought can easily be erased. I can b yur friend if u want
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
LessNoise:

Don't bother...the person behind the moniker is a guy. Craving for all the attention he can get, guys send PMs, exchange numbers, use a voice changer app to talk so they think he's a girl, then make requests for recharge cards and cash from the victim.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by dman4mdmoon(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
kokosin:
the way Fulani herds men dey go about killing pple sahara reporters no fit carry that one na 2 adult wey divorce na him be news?.....Sahara fall hand....

http://saharareporters.com/2018/01/03/benue-killings-police-arrest-eight-herdsmen

http://saharareporters.com/2018/01/03/ondo-director-dss-raises-concern-over-incessant-fulani-herdsmen-attack-farmlands
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by bandad: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
Pls � me your number. I'll come over to Hot you up girl.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by adeniyisamuel59(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
This your beauty is one in town.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by dunkem21(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:

Have you seen the number of guys that want to drill your honey pot?

Before the end of today, you'll have gotten over a thousand pms wink
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by dominique(f): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
Which one is more believable?

1. FG wants to kidnap and assassinate FFK's wife.
2. FFK, a serial divorcee is about to divorce his fourth wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by fuckpro: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
...u are entitled to rigorous servicing
...hope sensible person sucks ur clitoris kitten till you are wet,sloppy and bearly breathing
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
Buhari don't have your time, man. Why would Buhari try to assassinate your wife?

These fake prophecies though undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by IVORY2009(m): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
LessNoise:

I thought as much, some guys just look for pix of beautiful ladies and use it on their dp here on Nairaland....

An investigation awaits that handle...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Jesusloveyou: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Nonsense,stupid and Zombi SR.
he only react without saying any meaningful thing
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by bandad: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sharap FFK or what do you call yourself. Your madness no know bounds ni. Were ti ko lo juti.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Blakjewelry(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
This one na new year o, change
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by IVORY2009(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:

Bros. Stop to dey use another woman picture take scam. Abeg change ooo this is ,2018

Google Lace wig and see ur profile pix been used by many bloggers

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by LessNoise: 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
IVORY2009:

I thought as much, some guys just look for pix of beautiful ladies and use it on their dp here on Nairaland....

An investigation awaits that handle...

Pretty girls don't crave attention that bad ....the handler is a learner lmao
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by IVORY2009(m): 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
Blakjewelry:

This one na new year o, change

Na scammer, check Lace wig for Google

Na senior bros dey in charge of that handle..grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Gabaleve(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:

how did I find myself in this guy's mention?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by IVORY2009(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
LessNoise:

Pretty girls don't crave attention that bad ....the handler is a learner lmao

Frm investigation the handler is s confirm male user...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Snow02: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
ffk my man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by LessNoise: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
IVORY2009:

Frm investigation the handler is s confirm male user...

Please we need his moniker also
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Blakjewelry(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
IVORY2009:

Na scammer, check Lace wig for Google
Na senior bros dey in charge of that handle..grin
Lol the hustle is real
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Goke7: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
blackbeau1:
Why is he so desperate to confirm the prophecy, instead of pray to reject it?. What does it matter if Sahara reporters believe the prophecy or not ? Was it intended for them ?
Anyways , as we all know Sahara reporters have been reporting false news since 19BC

He has just confirmed the saharareporters story simple
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by IVORY2009(m): 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
LessNoise:

Please we need his moniker also

OK, let me digg in...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by uyplus(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
FFK, when did you marry her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons / We Have Capable Hands To Work In Amotekun — Fulani Group / Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.