Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition (44250 Views)

Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze / Atiku: Why I Asked Bulkachuwa To Withdraw From Presidential Election Tribunal / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by nairamaniac: 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
icedfire:

this Here is the reason why i would personally vote for that cow rearing old boko Haram fulani herdsman from d daura. the suffering can't be worse than this. but come 2023 God sparing us, we would have our first Igbo president. except they want a nationwide crises. Atiku and buhari are the same. they are both Northerners so i see no difference. a vote for atiku means the igbos and middle belt will wait till 2027!!! haba that's too long a time
Nigerian's with their miopic and backward thinking.
If an igbo man enters there, does that put all Igbo men there??
It wouldnt change allocation sharing fomular, which is a yardstick for state development.
The most regional project a president can achieve in his 4 year tenure is one or two.

This "our person is the president" is so overrated.
Its more of ego/psychological than development.

What great developement has buhari taken to the north since he became president?

Or goodluck to the south-south?

Or obasanjo to the west?

You guys need to develope your minds more than the government can develope your environment.

Wake up man!
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by MrPolitics: 6:08am On Jan 07, 2018
GGirll:

Igbo are not interested in your presidency they want their republic period none of them want d dirty seat as they proved to all n sundry that they are hard working n can carve out their on niche with or without d dirty presiahit !!!! Stop calling Igbos make your comment n leave them alone

Excuse me. If you're Biafran, you can move on and not quote me thank you. My post was to all Nigerians including igbos. The ones I have as friends and in laws are not tribal bigots like most of you on Nairaland. They are great people and we are Nigerians together

It's ok if you don't feel like that, but please don't tell me what to or not do as I was speaking to Igbo Nigerians and not Biafrans. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son / How APC Intends To Finish Off Saraki (see SEC 24 Of The CCT Act ) / Boko Haram Commanders Chatting & Smiling In Court In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.