Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick (54690 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Firstcitizen: 12:46am On Jan 07, 2018
Elparaiso:

Read the actual Instagram post. Daddy Freeze lists side chicks with tithing, something he vehemently opposes. He's just trying to point out the hypocrisy in lifting parts of the Bible that favor us and discarding the rest.

OP IS A LIAR by omission.
Why twist his words?

I thought I was the only one that noticed. It was not Freeze that made the statement. He only reacted by saying the person is not well jokingly but went on to confirm it as old testament practices which Yahoo Pastors have ignored except tithes

Op chose to twist it that Freeze made the statement.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 07, 2018
berrystunn:

Gay..
Na so you take start??

I saw what you did there. Please get some education and don't quote me again.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by unbitchable(m): 12:50am On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Dog I never said I was an atheists I am only being rational and you seem to be close minded it is your type that never does a research or apply common sense to your readings.Your problem is that you never withstand criticism once a person begins to ask questions the next thing they say it is the devil or the person is an anti Christ or atheists and I am none.You do a research about Christian women around the world,Dog.
Dumb post, empty head, no substance. If you are not an atheist, so what are you? Anti christ, Plastic Christian or Confusionist, Unbeliever or a Bandwagoner? What are you bitch?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by berrystunn(m): 12:51am On Jan 07, 2018
sacluxisback:

I saw what you did there. Please get some education and don't quote me again.

Gay go and sleep...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:53am On Jan 07, 2018
unbitchable:
Dumb post, empty head, no substance. If you are not an atheist, so what are you? Anti christ, Plastic Christian or Confusionist, Unbeliever or a Bandwagoner? What are you bitch?
You are just so dull I don't listen or associate with people like this so just end it here dog.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 07, 2018
berrystunn:

Gay go and sleep...

Ok

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by seunny4lif(m): 12:57am On Jan 07, 2018
phemmyfour:
We are Christ followers (Christians) not Abraham's followers.

And we sing "Abraham blessings am I
Abraham blessing with side chick grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by jamesibor: 12:59am On Jan 07, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
At this moment, D Freeze and I are no longer on the same page.

I don't wanna incur the wrath of God for supporting blasphemy. undecided

Can you point out the blasphemy? Unless you mean that the bible itself blasphemed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Keneeby(m): 1:03am On Jan 07, 2018
Is Daddyp freezer a Christian?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by unbitchable(m): 1:09am On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You are just so dull I don't listen or associate with people like this so just end it here dog.
Ion care the fvck you are,bitch.
Scriptures, represses women's rights?, c'mon that's some skull of dumbness. Supporting your points with references woulda suffice but thanks all the same for being a bitch
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by michfestus(m): 1:23am On Jan 07, 2018
man know thy self
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Phut(f): 1:45am On Jan 07, 2018
MrNwaAmaikpe:
[b]Where is my son? [/b]He has a perfect answer to this..

Then you should be Mr.Amaikpe, not NwaAmaikpe. The Nwa appellation is reserved for your children

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by InvertedHammer: 2:04am On Jan 07, 2018
There are nerve-wrecking parts of the bible that pastors and christians avoid like plagues.

Christians are the most hypocritical beings on earth. They cherrypick the truth and twist the bible. At least, one can understand that majority of the pastors are in it just for the money. But the regular ones take pride in their ignorance of the doctrines they profess to follow is quiet amazing.

/

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by seguno2: 2:08am On Jan 07, 2018
BTT:
One question for Uncle Freeze: was his mum the maid or the wife?
The crack to the Freeze riddle is in that answer.

His parents are not sheeple who pay unBiblical tithes so crack your riddle with your fake gods of men who collect tithes and the sheeple who pay.
Understood

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by streamsofjoy(f): 2:10am On Jan 07, 2018
uzoclinton:
Supporting or standing for the truth is not blasphemy bro... Don't be a coward

What truth? He's only Makin caricature of Christianity and it's believe. I mean, every "christian" know that it is a new testament commandment to practice monogamy as against what happened in the days of old.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by seguno2: 2:11am On Jan 07, 2018
Keneeby:
Is Daddyp freezer a Christian?

He is definitely more a Christian than the fake gods of men who are scamming the sheeple.
None of the pastorpreneurs has come up with Biblical passages to counter all that Daddy Freeze has said so far.
None.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by seguno2: 2:14am On Jan 07, 2018
streamsofjoy:
What truth? He's only Makin caricature of Christianity and it's believe. I mean, every "christian" know that it is a new testament commandment to practice monogamy as against what happened in the days of old.

There is no New Testament commandment to practice tithes, so why bring the practice of the days of old (in a wrong way, because you are required to eat your tithes by yourself with strong drink and wine) for tithes but leave out the others?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ournolly: 2:15am On Jan 07, 2018
kodded:
apart from Abraham, who else. ?

useless dadick-frezze undecided

Jacob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Let him take a time machine and travel back to the days of the bible,Me I nor dey share my husband with another woman I can do anything if he betrays me so I disagree with freeze on this.About the other parts he mentioned those were Jewish laws and they hardly practice it so it is not applicable in todays world because those are crimes against humanity but let me leave this for the sheeples to answer because the last time I checked I am not a Jew.

Except the tithe ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 07, 2018
who let this man register an account undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 07, 2018
Bottom line is that the BIBLE contains some of the words of God but is not the word of God in itself!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Achorise: 2:37am On Jan 07, 2018
sacluxisback:

Is the same thing as a chick using her mouth for a blow
.job. Lol. Gay is when i fantasize another man.
Okay. So if one go anal a girl, as long as she accepts it, doesn't qualifies one gay.
sorry bro, just being curious.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Achorise: 2:39am On Jan 07, 2018
Achorise:
Okay. So if one goes anal with a girl, as long as she accepts it doesn't qualifies one a gay.
sorry bro, just being curious, you know we learn every day.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by felixomor: 3:07am On Jan 07, 2018
seguno2:

There is no New Testament commandment to practice tithes, so why bring the practice of the days of old (in a wrong way, because you are required to eat your tithes by yourself with strong drink and wine) for tithes but leave out the others?
Sorry there is no new testament commandment that stopped tithe.
Please show us if u find.
Even Jesus encouraged tithe in Matthew 23:23 in addition to the other chief commandments.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:50am On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=Next2Bezee post=63956804
Jeremiah 23:16 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”[/quote]
What baffles me in ur comment is d reason u solely envisaged on dis verse, maybe u need to read dat chapter from beginning.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by goodnews777: 3:55am On Jan 07, 2018
This stupid freeze son of satan should have reacted to FULANI satanic killings of innocent christians all over nigeria. Instead he is busy crying out against pastors. They all pretend not to know what is going on because they are hired by MUSLIMs as agents.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Empiree: 4:14am On Jan 07, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
At this moment, D Freeze and I are no longer on the same page.

I don't wanna incur the wrath of God for supporting blasphemy. undecided
He didnt blaspheme. He simply spoke the truth.

I am sure Naija Yahoo Pastors will never attend this kind of summit grin shocked shocked

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdmyDCIHUO-/
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by bullabong(m): 4:28am On Jan 07, 2018
Next2Bezee:

It still won't change the truth will it? Solomon himself had 700 wives and 300 concubines. But all these don't really concern me.

I however fully stand with Freeze on his tithe stance. All those sheeples that are waiting for alert because their pastor collected tithe and told them '2018 will be a year of alerts', you are on a long thing. angry

Jeremiah 23:16 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”
Sombori shout Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by deebrain(m): 4:28am On Jan 07, 2018
Bonjoro:

U are having the biggest disease in the world which is mugu.

You saw my signature. You saw my comment. And you decided to quote me with this? You must be a fool.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by BigIyanga: 4:31am On Jan 07, 2018
unbitchable:
Fake assz Xtian always ready to throw punches first.
God doesn't want you to fight for him!! He can handle it!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by davbaba: 4:40am On Jan 07, 2018
Anyone with the Holy Spirit in him or her cannot follow Freez in this ride.
I mean from day one.
The Holy Spirit must have asked such a person to stop.
I wonder someone who doesn't have a wife teaching you on how to manager your home.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by akinejame: 4:48am On Jan 07, 2018
Hmmn! For the almighty God to inscribe 10 commandments for Moses - with fornication and adultery as part of the commandments, and someone is using that to buttress his argument? Na wa oo. I can't even laugh.

I don't care what was said about tithes, because they may not be a commandment. But haba! Baba writes 10 commandments by himself and you dare use that as an excuse to justify tithing? The bible tells us stories about people, doesn't mean that those things being done were the right things to do. Solomon had wives and concubines, but the bible didn't say he was a holy man or he followed all God's commandments. The bible simply said he was a wise man.

But abeg o, commandment is different. I can question many things in the bible but it was clear. Fornication and Adultery are sins and deserve forgiveness - not justification.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Picking Ripe And Unripe Plantain In A Dream? / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube / "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.