Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick (54665 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by harrisonford001: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2018
Abraham,Solomon,David and others with many wives were not christian,Christianity start after the death of jesus Christ some 2000+ years ago,and the Christian rule is clearly against SIDE CHICS, Daddy Freeze will successfully lead many youth astray! i support the campaign against many of these conmen called pastors,but frz is clearly loosing direction and he's now attacking the xtian values,the last rant was against planting of churches in the islamic nation,but bible clearly state that the gospel must be spread throughout the world.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by laliga01: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2018
deebrain:
I would always pay my tithe.

Use the lagoon sir.

nobody force you madam....
Your tight your problem.
Your blessings your luck.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Penalty82(m): 7:18am On Jan 07, 2018
adepeter2027:

A single evidence is needed to nail down a culprit. Besides, the Bible that's claimed to be infallible now now filled with contradiction.

Anyways, there's is this saying that goes as thus - tell a lie once and all your truth becomes questionable.

In as much as your heart is filled with immortality, the Bible will remain contradicting to you. A 90yrs old barren woman forced her husband to sleep with their maid in order to have children and you're here talking rubbish as if God was in support of it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by LarryBeryl(m): 7:18am On Jan 07, 2018
fabre4:

Where there is no law there is no crime it wasn't a sin then but it is now cos there is a law concerning adultery and fornication

It's no formication because the wives knew about it... Actually they gave the husband go ahead
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by laliga01: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2018
duality:
Anyone with the Holy Spirit in him or her cannot follow Freez in this ride.

I mean from day one.

The Holy Spirit must have asked such a person to stop.

My post is not for everyone.

It's like you and Holy Spirit live on the same street mbok.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Butterworth: 7:20am On Jan 07, 2018
BTT:
One question for Uncle Freeze: was his mum the maid or the wife?

The crack to the Freeze riddle is in that answer.

It simply means you've got no superior arguments except an ATTACK ON HIS PERSON.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by laliga01: 7:21am On Jan 07, 2018
jeruzi:
The question to that is,
Is it part of the law for a wonan to give a side chick to her husband?
NO

So he can't incompare them.

Also Jesus stated clearly that it is one man one wife Matt.19,

Apostle paul also stated it as a requirement for an office in the Church.

There is no point in what he wrote

Mbok pls tell me where Jesus request us his followers to pay tithe and first fruit in the Bible.
I need clarification.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ayomide2614: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2018
hisgrace090:
Freeze question, why choose tithe and dump others?

What?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Butterworth: 7:23am On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:

In as much as your heart is filled with immortality, the Bible will remain contradicting to you. A 90yrs old barren woman forced her husband to sleep with their maid in order to have children and you're here talking rubbish as if God was in support of it.

Why is your God withholding child from the woman if he's such a loving Asshole
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by laliga01: 7:26am On Jan 07, 2018
sureheaven:
All those things happened in the old testament including tithing but they were canceled in the new testament through jesus christ by making new laws. Tithing was encouraged in the new testament. Freeze should learn more about the bible instead of misleading fools

Why not back your statement up so we understand what you are saying.
Stop writing jagons from the convenience of your toilet.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Penalty82(m): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2018
InvertedHammer:
There are nerve-wrecking parts of the bible that pastors and christians avoid like plagues.

Christians are the most hypocritical beings on earth. They cherrypick the truth and twist the bible. At least, one can understand that majority of the pastors are in it just for the money. But the regular ones take pride in their ignorance of the doctrines they profess to follow is quiet amazing.

/

You are the one twisting the Bible due to lack of Holly spirit in you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by laliga01: 7:27am On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Who is this person have I done it with you before abeg mind your business.Whether I do am well or not he(husband)nor dey go outside he go manage am like that.

Hahahahaha for your church mind.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Penalty82(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2018
Butterworth:

Why is your God withholding child from the woman if he's such a loving Asshole

Type correctly if you want me to answer you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by laliga01: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So you are female,lets get down to business the thing is this you near my husband the both of you are dead.And the house na our own so instead of packing up he go don go thy kingdom come leaving the house for me.He nor fit look another woman he wan die,he can't even try it.

Forget you will do no such thing...
You will be fighting her from your fathers compound.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Originality007: 7:36am On Jan 07, 2018
Majority of Christians will not make heaven because of this guy called freeze. This guy is sent by devil to take confuse the careless Christians. can he critize Islam like this? Christians should beware of him..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by adepeter2027(m): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2018
unbitchable:
school Who? bitch!
God never commanded neither Abraham nor David take unto himself another wife. The cruelest paybacks that befell them going outside their blessed unions was boldly written.
What's about this verses

Numbers 31:7-18, most especially the emboldened below

They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and killed every man. Among their victims were Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur and Reba - the five kings of Midian. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals, and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the Israelite assembly at their camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho.
Moses, Eleazar the priest and all the leaders of the community went to meet them outside the camp. Moses was angry with the officers of the army - the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds - who returned from the battle.
"Have you allowed all the women to live?" he asked them. "They were the ones who followed Balaam's advice and were the means of turning the Israelites away from the LORD in what happened at Peor, so that a plague struck the LORD's people. Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by laliga01: 7:38am On Jan 07, 2018
streamsofjoy:

What truth? He's only Makin caricature of Christianity and it's believe. I mean, every "christian" know that it is a new testament commandment to practice monogamy as against what happened in the days of old.

So what did the new testament say about tithing? Clarify me with biblical backing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by adepeter2027(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2018
boman112:
Are u really a Christian, you need to study the difference between new testerment and the old testerment
What are the differences pls if you don't mind because last I checked, even Jesus said he came to fulfill what was in the old testament.

Furthermore, god of the Bible said "even if heaven and earth pass away, his words would never go unfulfilled"

And also, god said nobody should add nor remove from his word..

So I ask pls, what is/are the difference(s) between old testament and new testament
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Seahawk: 7:51am On Jan 07, 2018
I’m sure the randy goats here missed the point.
Keep waiting for the woman that is willing to share your peniss. You’ll get it chopped off in the process grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by adepeter2027(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2018
jonnytad:

Oga, She said God not god..... u'll get ur answer when u realise the difference.
Anyways, as far as I'm concerned, your so called God is god (Yahweh) to me and Amadioha who is you think is god is actually my God.

Hope you dig, the difference

unbitchable:
Bitch!, did God commanded him to acquire as much wives & concubines?,
Yes in another biblical story. In fact with a biblical reference.

They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and killed every man. Among their victims were Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur and Reba - the five kings of Midian.

And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

was he even spared after all?
Who is your standard? God, solomon's free will or freeze?... Half baked church goers everywhere, Lol.
All you've been doing is throwing tantrums and red-herring
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Butterworth: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:

Type correctly if you want me to answer you.

You simply have no answer to my question
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by primateayoola(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2018
laliga01:

Mbok pls tell me where Jesus request us his followers to pay tithe and first fruit in the Bible.
I need clarification.

Laliga! You just killed somebdy, I bet he won't give reply to this your hammer question, same question they and their misleading pastors have been unable to defend with a Bible portion, rather they choose to be ranting and cursing freeze baselessly.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by salmonkas178(m): 8:02am On Jan 07, 2018
You're just too stingy....habaaaaa
Ladyhippolyta88:
Let him take a time machine and travel back to the days of the bible,Me I nor dey share my husband with another woman I can do anything if he betrays me so I disagree with freeze on this.About the other parts he mentioned those were Jewish laws and they hardly practice it so it is not applicable in todays world because those are crimes against humanity but let me leave this for the sheeples to answer because the last time I checked I am not a Jew.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2018
unbitchable:
Ion care the fvck you are,bitch.
Scriptures, represses women's rights?, c'mon that's some skull of dumbness. Supporting your points with references woulda suffice but thanks all the same for being a bitch
Thanks for your understanding as a dog you can do the research yourself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2018
frosbel2:

Except the tithe ?
All join let the sheeples answer the question.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by rayopt(m): 8:08am On Jan 07, 2018
Just laughing @all these comments. . .atheists now love daddy freeze while immature christians argue with them.

Even science constantly reminds us that our 'glorious knowledge' is questionable.

Daddy freeze knows what he is doing, this guy is not a fool. He pays tithe, i can assure you of that. He is just using the religious rhetoric like every other pastor or politician to achieve his own end.

I just pray that this country can be less religious to see beneath the smokescreen that these people deceive us with.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by laliga01: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2018
primateayoola:

Laliga! You just killed somebdy, I bet he won't give reply to this your hammer question, same question they and their misleading pastors have been unable to defend with a Bible portion, rather they choose to be ranting and cursing freeze baselessly.

My brother, the thing tire me.
Instead of them to use bible passages to back up their claims as freeze usually do. Instead they result to oral and media fight.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by zealous2121(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2018
All this controversy falls under the old testament...let focus on the new testament.. The coming of Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Martin0(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Thanks for your understanding as a dog you can do the research yourself.

Madam ladyhippolyt!

U still dey home?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

Madam ladyhippolyt!
U still dey home?
Yes I go land that side this week.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by adepeter2027(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2018
zealous2121:
All this controversy falls under the old testament...let focus on the new testament.. The coming of Christ.
Hope you don't subscribe to Creation myths in Genesis which says God created the universe because its also a OLD TESTAMENT thing
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2018
salmonkas178:
You're just too stingy....habaaaaa
No I am not,I can share anything with you but the only thing or person that I can't share with someone else is my husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When A Neighbour Rejects That Christmas Chicken / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.