Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Guys Get In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Get In Here (5585 Views)

Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Get In Here by emperorzillion: 1:29am On Jan 07, 2018
To save yourself of headaches and dramas you get out of daily rejections from girls, just do this things stated below ;

Change your orientation which is your mentality about women. When it comes to meeting women, don't expect a girl you meet today to like u today, she barely knows u and she don't know if you are a boyfriend material, it's your own responsibility to prove to her that u are a boyfriend material by showing the personality of a boyfriend material and it's not until u ask her to be ur girlfriend before you can show it to her because not every girl would tell u that she is single even when she is.. start by taking care of atleast little of her needs, you don't have to be worth millions to do all that.

Girls can't be predicted and because a girl likes you doesn't mean every other girl must like u.. every girl has traits that they find attractive to in a guy..

When you are rejected by one girl does not mean that something is wrong with you ... you cannot have all the women you meet in this life..

Work on your self esteem, you need to be bold when you speak, it makes you appear like you have got everything.. don't let your present situations bring you down... see yourself like the next big name the world is about to talk about...

don't waste your time chasing women, instead focus on building your bank account
because when that girl you are crushing on is finally into you, you would still need money to keep everything in balance ...

You wouldn't grow as a man if you are still thinking a girl must also spend for you the way you spend for her, you would easily loose ur value in her sight ..

A word is enough for the wise.. this is 2018 , You won't enjoy women if you don't have money and also you won't even enjoy yourself either...

#May Godbless ur hustle to make it big in life....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Get In Here by SIaye: 1:45am On Jan 07, 2018
Grow your personality, elevate your mentality, become awesome, only hungry girls will care about your bank account. Don't be stupid to attract a girl with money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Get In Here by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 07, 2018
actually just be fine wink
women date,engage and marry broke dudes or none of u here would have every had a woman .No shade doh, just the reality of it lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Get In Here by neloyah: 2:05am On Jan 07, 2018
I need fertilizer grin grin
Re: Guys Get In Here by emperorzillion: 2:10am On Jan 07, 2018
neloyah:
you this woman grin grin wetin u wan use fertilizer do?

1 Like

Re: Guys Get In Here by neloyah: 2:12am On Jan 07, 2018
emperorzillion:
you this woman grin grin wetin u wan use fertilizer do?

To grow the akant na cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Get In Here by emperorzillion: 2:25am On Jan 07, 2018
neloyah:

To grow the akant na cool
cheesy cheesy ok ooo..

1 Like

Re: Guys Get In Here by omoiyalayi(m): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2018
All this thing you write here no make sense if you no get money to back it up

Money is the key when it comes to women

Ladies no offense o

6 Likes

Re: Guys Get In Here by ariyebaba(m): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2018
neloyah:

For ya eggs bah ?

lolsssssss
Re: Guys Get In Here by emperorzillion: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2018
omoiyalayi:
All this thing you write here no make sense if you no get money to back it up

Money is the key when it comes to women

Ladies no offense o
It's in the post , it says that , don't waste time chasing women, focus on building your bank account your bank account because without money, you won't enjoy women and even you won't enjoy yourself...

1 Like

Re: Guys Get In Here by edimolu(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2018
well said.....
Re: Guys Get In Here by lonelygem(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2018
neloyah:
hère is not a fatility Clinic ma. lol!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Get In Here by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2018
emperorzillion:
To save yourself of headaches and dramas you get out of daily rejections from girls, just do this things stated below ;

Change your orientation which is your mentality about women. When it comes to meeting women, don't expect a girl you meet today to like u today, she barely knows u and she don't know if you are a boyfriend material, it's your own responsibility to prove to her that u are a boyfriend material by showing the personality of a boyfriend material and it's not until u ask her to be ur girlfriend before you can show it to her because not every girl would tell u that she is single even when she is.. start by taking care of atleast little of her needs, you don't have to be worth millions to do all that.

Girls can't be predicted and because a girl likes you doesn't mean every other girl must like u.. every girl has traits that they find attractive to in a guy..

When you are rejected by one girl does not mean that something is wrong with you ... you cannot have all the women you meet in this life..

Work on your self esteem, you need to be bold when you speak, it makes you appear like you have got everything.. don't let your present situations bring you down... see yourself like the next big name the world is about to talk about...

don't waste your time chasing women, instead focus on building your bank account
because when that girl you are crushing on is finally into you, you would still need money to keep everything in balance ...

You wouldn't grow as a man if you are still thinking a girl must also spend for you the way you spend for her, you would easily loose ur value in her sight ..

A word is enough for the wise.. this is 2018 , You won't enjoy women if you don't have money and also you won't even enjoy yourself either...

#May Godbless ur hustle to make it big in life....
Oga ur own mentality sec tire me.
How is the topic relating to what u just wrote. Now you are telling us again that we need money to get a ldlasy when ur topic says otherwise. Nnaeeh.
Afonja

5 Likes

Re: Guys Get In Here by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2018
emperorzillion:

what you say is purely right
Well done sir
Re: Guys Get In Here by emperorzillion: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2018
CHESTER48:
Oga ur own mentality sec tire me.
How is the topic relating to what u just wrote. Now you are telling us again that we need money to get a ldlasy when ur topic says otherwise. Nnaeeh.
Afonja
yes u are right but honestly as a broke guy, a guy would always still find a girl for himself no matter what the circumstances may be but the bitter truth is that, you cannot enjoy a girl if u don't have money..

but I pray that, God would bless ur hustle, if money no dey u sef no go really enjoy urself .. but I believe this yr na ur yr to make am..

1 Like

Re: Guys Get In Here by ubunja(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2018
there are 2 types of men. gorgeous men and ugly men. ugly men will always use money to get sex, while gorgeous men get it for free and sometimes get paid for it.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Get In Here by emperorzillion: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:
there are 2 types of men. gorgeous men and ugly men. ugly men will always use money to get sex, while gorgeous men get it for free and sometimes get paid for it.
Goodluck in ur assumptions...
Re: Guys Get In Here by emperorzillion: 10:32am On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:
if u say sex is the goal, then it shows the level of ur mentality.. A matured minded man would see beyond sex a goal and besides the class of girls u date is why u talking like dis.... Being broke is a choice.. goodluck to ya

2 Likes

Re: Guys Get In Here by ubunja(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2018
emperorzillion:
if u say sex is the goal, then it shows the level of ur mentality.. A matured minded man would see beyond sex a goal.. Being broke is a choice.. goodluck to ya
the post is about gals finding you attractive. and that speaks more of sex than a relationship.
what you dont know is that commitment and marriage is the price you pay for sex.and thats very expensive.if you can get sex without paying for it in commitment and a relationship you won a lotto.
and i dont see how a boy growing up in the ghetto with no parents is in fault for being broke.is it really his fault?? are we sure??
Re: Guys Get In Here by emperorzillion: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

the post is about gals finding you attractive. and that speaks more of sex than a relationship.
what you dont know is that commitment and marriage is the price you pay for sex.and thats very expensive.if you can get sex without paying for it in commitment and a relationship you won a lotto.
and i dont see how a boy growing up in the ghetto with no parents is in fault for being broke.is it really his fault?? are we sure??
We all look at life from different angle u know.. we can not all agree to the samething, if a guy starts from the ghetto, it's not his fault at all but if a guy remains broke, it's his fault.. #God bless us hustle in dis 2018

1 Like

Re: Guys Get In Here by ubunja(m): 10:50am On Jan 07, 2018
emperorzillion:
We all look at life from different angle u know.. we can not all agree to the samething, if a guy starts from the ghetto, it's not his fault at all but if a guy remains broke, it's his fault.. #God bless us hustle in dis 2018
you clearly are delluded.when the poor keep getting poor all over the world you say its their fault??
if they take matters into their hands there would be blood on the street.was it Henry Ford who said " the only thing that keeps the poor from murdering the rich is God in their hearts" or something like that.
stop pushing such misconceptions coz they push poor people to do dumb things they'll regret to get rich.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Get In Here by emperorzillion: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

you clearly are delluded.when the poor keep getting poor all over the world you say its their fault??
if they take matters into their hands there would be blood on the street.was it Henry Ford who said " the only thing that keeps the poor from murdering the rich is God in their hearts" or something like that.
stop pushing such misconceptions coz they push poor people to do dumb things they'll regret to get rich.
remain broke bro, it's ur choice cool
Re: Guys Get In Here by ElRapido: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2018
Do all the aforementioned stuffs without money in your pocket at your own peril.
Re: Guys Get In Here by ubunja(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2018
emperorzillion:
remain broke bro, it's ur choice cool
yet you dont even own a house and noone is saying its your fault. i would like for you to go to your nearest getto and shout those words.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Get In Here by neloyah: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2018
ariyebaba:

For ya eggs bah ?

lolsssssss

Lol nah..to grow the akant na
Re: Guys Get In Here by emperorzillion: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2018
neloyah:

Lol nah..to grow the akant na
you this woman again grin grin ...

1 Like

Re: Guys Get In Here by Diso60090(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2018
lonelygem:

hère is not a fatility Clinic ma. lol!
[

quote author=emperorzillion post=63963507] you this woman grin grin wetin u wan use fertilizer do?[/quote]
Re: Guys Get In Here by mfonab: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Guys Get In Here by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2018
emperorzillion:
yes u are right but honestly as a broke guy, a guy would always still find a girl for himself no matter what the circumstances may be but the bitter truth is that, you cannot enjoy a girl if u don't have money..

but I pray that, God would bless ur hustle, if money no dey u sef no go really enjoy urself .. but I believe this yr na ur yr to make am..
my yr to make am. Ọga did I tell U I was broke? . Biko pray on behalf of yourself and ur family. And stop praying for people. Who maybe be better than u.
Re: Guys Get In Here by Elparaiso(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2018
TL;DR version

Act Matured Nice one OP
Re: Guys Get In Here by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
Isokay

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Dumped Me And He Wants To Marry My Elder Sister" / Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night / The 50-50 Odds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.