Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Guys Get In Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Get In Here (5600 Views)

Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Get In Here by Exjoker(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
omoiyalayi:
All this thing you write here no make sense if you no get money to back it up

Money is the key when it comes to women

Ladies no offense o
OP did mention the value of money in his post
Re: Guys Get In Here by crisisexpert321(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Summing up all the things you said.

POWER!

You really don't need to focus on ladies. Just focus more on your Rise to power that all. 90% of women will bed you, trust me on this.

You can have money and not powerful.
Get power and everything falls for you.
Re: Guys Get In Here by lastchild: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
actually just be fine wink
women date,engage and marry broke dudes or none of u here would have every had a woman .No shade doh, just the reality of it lipsrsealed
your write up is not comprehensive, check and rewrite
Re: Guys Get In Here by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
emperorzillion:
Goodluck in ur assumptions...
He is saying the truth
Re: Guys Get In Here by zicoraads: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
Story!

Most women are tempted by money. Money answereth all grin
Re: Guys Get In Here by emperorzillion: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
zicoraads:
Story!

Most women are tempted by money. Money answereth all grin
you are right and I'm not against ur point , everyone looks at life from different angles..

BTW did you remember in one of your threads where you said money is not everything ? but now u saying money answereth everything ..

Re: Guys Get In Here by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
ubunja:
there are 2 types of men. gorgeous men and ugly men. ugly men will always use money to get sex, while gorgeous men get it for free and sometimes get paid for it.

wink We know ourselves.

#TEAMGORGEOUS smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Motherhood: Share Your Experiences, Challenges And Success Stories / Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received / Strange Things Are Happening In My Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.