Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (71778 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Hotzone(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
that girl is a waste of time. Hommie, take ur proposal to the nearest door, maybe that's where ur future lies

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by donsiqua(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
That is like since 2008 shocked shocked
Dude wicked o
After bleeping her for 10years
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by berrystunn(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nogodye:
Dating for 10years? what are you proposing for when you already know every corner of her house...

Dating him and waiting for the right Guy
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by enesexy(f): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
SELFCON ROOM MATE NEEDED

I need a youth corper to share with me a room self-con located at Gwarinpa Abuja at price 300 thousand per annum negotiable so we can split the cost. If you are interested, contact me on this line 07011477754
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Narldon: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ishilove:

Even Mod dey book space?

The Hustle is Real..

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by YelloweWest: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
maberry:
Her reason is valid
Besides Marriage isn't for everyone

Only matured minds can comprehend this
You've said it all. Marriage is overrated
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by stankezzy: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
a choice between pleasure and need , when u have a boyfriend that is not rich and does not have good character but has a very big thing and knows how to use it , for pleasure sake u have been maneging him but won't allow him to marry you, but if I were the lady I will forgo money , and character and face or manege the satisfaction , money is not everything, so far am happy
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by NjaPrince(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
The story doesn't sound real. Or maybe not complete, can sb share her picture so I can confirm sth grin

RadicallyBlunt:
How old is d girl sef that has dated for 10 yrs. Did she started dating at 14? Or probably she's now 30+
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Swtfruitzrecord(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
From action, it means she's been cheating on the guy since they started dating... i.e she has other options to choose from. Dude take heart... move on... No be you loss na the babe...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by bleskid: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

So the only achievement her independence gave her was to reject the marriage proposal of the poor dude who was with her for 10 years?

Most girls need a mental evaluation.

If Mrs Alakija who is the richest black woman and the mother of independent black ladies in Africa can't type these, who the hell is that asshole girl up there?

Independent ladies out there are breaking records in Academics, inventions, becoming CEO's, and this one is dumping a guy and claiming independent. angry angry
guy u sabi english cheiiiiiiii ... grin
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

So the only achievement her independence gave her was to reject the marriage proposal of the poor dude who was with her for 10 years?

Most girls need a mental evaluation.

If Mrs Alakija who is the richest black woman and the mother of independent black ladies in Africa can't type these, who the hell is that asshole girl up there?

Independent ladies out there are breaking records in Academics, inventions, becoming CEO's, and this one is dumping a guy and claiming independent. angry angry
guy u sabi english cheiiiiiiii ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Edonojie007(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Didn’t you see some at church today ! Na prayer point o grin
I Know. I Wish Those Girls Knew Whats More Important.
Marriage Is Not Important;Its Importance Depence.
First Of All;
-What Is Marriage?
-How Is Marriage?
-What/who Is The Origin Of Marriage?
-Why Marriage?
These Are Questions Girls Must Battle With,before They Venture The Wonderful Program They Know Not Of,and Hate It.
As For Me, I Am A Eunuch.... But Marriage Is Wonderful,if You Understand It.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by bleskid: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
make money first they will not hear u see am
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by ksmile85(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hmmmmm, may be that lady want him as boyfriend.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by OgahBohz: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
THE GUY NO WISE !
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by OgahBohz: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
donsiqua:
That is like since 2008 shocked shocked Dude wicked o After bleeping her for 10years

she said NO nah
.na im fault ?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by adecz: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
Which means the guy had
a big deek & is a good fukk..

She was dating him for bedmatics
& cutting many other shows on the side for
financial maintenance.

She doesn't want to get married to
a dick that cant maintain her...

Woman cannot live by dick alone,
But by runz & other nefarious night
& daytime activities..

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by jaxxy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
desreek9:
I like her reasons though, when she was expecting the guy to propose he didnt, so she decided to forget about marriage and be happy with her life, lol

Why wud a gal date a guy she has no plans to marry for 10years and probably counting? And the guy must be crazy for dating such a gal. Probably shes discussed terms and conditions for their marriage which d guy hasn't fulfilled. Lol
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by udemzyudex(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
nurshah:
It took him 10 years ? OnlyGid knows the up and downs she went through with him ...what he did to her in tvose10 years probably broke up several times and. Went round then discovered she was better than all them he left her for

Kudos to the chick

When people say they date for 10, 11,12years etc, one need to ask when they started dating.

Some people started dating when they were 15-16years of age now add 10,11,12 years to that age you will get 28years.
At 28,some guys can't even feed themselves well, let alone marrying a lady..

So you need to first of all ask when they started dating.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by ikept(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
For almost 10yrs? So she had to wait for him to propose to her b4 telling him dat he cannot enhance her life ekwa.... Ok. If he can't enhance her life, she can enhance his. Yeye fowl

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
After 10yrs! Time for lomance has passed na...the girl is exceedingly wise.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Jaykolo10(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Some ladies ehnn.. so if you think marriage doesn't improve or enhance your life just kuku turn Ashawo naa at least you'll derive joy from big and sex starve dick then you go know say you don complete.... oponu pikin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

When people say they date for 10, 11,12years etc, one need to ask when they started dating.

Some people started dating when they were 15-16years of age now add 10,11,12 years to that age you will get 28years.
At 28,some guys can't even feed themselves well, let alone marrying a lady..

So you need to first of all ask when they started dating.

10 years na 10 years bro..thank you and God bless I won't be surprised if you keep chick for 20 years myou sound itc
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Harrynight(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
She shud be 23/25 so i understand....

Let her continue to slay!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Pinklipz01: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
she is not serious
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Kenneth10110(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
desreek9:
I like her reasons though, when she was expecting the guy to propose he didnt, so she decided to forget about marriage and be happy with her life, lol

I understand you are a Lady but please use small maturity next time.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by udemzyudex(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
nurshah:

10 years na 10 years bro..thank you and God bless I won't be surprised if you keep chick for 20 years myou sound itc

You don't understand my post.. Pls go back and read it again.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by deavicky(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
This is happening to guy, no one has come up to say the girl dump him after 10years oh. If na the reverse now everybody go start to shout up and down.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Daeylar(f): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Her choice, she made it and that's good. grin
Good for her,

She has a right to choose to be married or not grin

Glad that she didn't get married just because of what people will say,

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by gbagyiza: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
YelloweWest:
Call her crazy but she made the right choice!
Marriage is overrated

My sis was a business woman buying goods from Dubai and UK. A uni graduate in her mid 20s.

But for some silly reason she felt incomplete which made hee desperate to marry.

She married a bastard who has completely wrecked her life.

Now she is broke with 3kids!

She was much better as a single lady
Marriage did not add value to her life. It only took away her self worth and esteem.

Haba, so even getting those kids did not add value to her life. Fear God ooh.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Coldfeets: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
My own girl cannot try this type of nonsense. lipsrsealed

Or else...

I will date her for another 10 years. wink tongue
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by princetom1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
taylor88:
The girl is on the loosing side

Toto wey i fvck for 10yrs needs enhancement not me

She needs alignment and corner balancing

Hmnn... Lexusgs430 is this u?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Daeylar(f): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Pained men everywhere,

If a woman chooses to marry and sees marriage as an achievement, problem,

A woman chooses not to marry because she doesn't see what marriage will add to her life, problem,

Continue to Carry women matter on your heads, mtcheww useless fools,
LMAO grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With / Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.