Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (71710 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by emperorzillion: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
The lady's boyfriend will be somewhere feeling like dis

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by emperorzillion: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
I'm sure she has a backup boyfriend... that one would be somewhere feeling like dis

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:
Wt some ladies r looking for..

Lalas sorry to quote you, my dearest friend. kiss

But don't be so sure about it.

Not all men are marriageable.
Fact#

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Lexusgs430: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
princetom1:

Hmnn... Lexusgs430 is this u?

She wasted her time nah...... What else was she expecting from the relationship? A tortoise?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by thunderbabs: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
I'm impressed!!! Wish gals here can be like dz but no, mk dem no hear marriage ni, deir ears go don stand like rabbit own...

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Snow02: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

So the only achievement her independence gave her was to reject the marriage proposal of the poor dude who was with her for 10 years?

Most girls need a mental evaluation.

If Mrs Alakija who is the richest black woman and the mother of independent black ladies in Africa can't type these, who the hell is that asshole girl up there?

Independent ladies out there are breaking records in Academics, inventions, becoming CEO's, and this one is dumping a guy and claiming independent. angry angry
LMAO
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
So it took her 10 years to realize he wasn't enough and all through that 10 years the stupid guy eye no open one day Two idiots with 10 wasted years undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by chigoizie7(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
I don't know why some people are taking this 10 years of a thin out of hand.

We all know that this generation is something else.

U see small small boys and girls in relationships.

A girl of 15 already has a boyfriend. A boy of 15 already has a gf.

What if this dude started dating this girl when she was 17 or so? And still in secondary school? Probably ss2 . Let's do the maths and see if the young man is really out of place to have proposed.

Another 2 years to finish secondary school, wrote jamb, let's assume she was admitted immediately, that's 3 years gone. She reading law , that's another 5 years gone, that's 8 years. She went to law school 1 year, that's 9 years, she served. That's 10 years. Assume it is the same as the guy, who either read engineering, law or so or someone who sat for jamb twice and then has to work for sometime after graduation and NYSC to save up for marriage costs and other things.

And u all think 10 is a whole lot of time?

Abi ?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

So the only achievement her independence gave her was to reject the marriage proposal of the poor dude who was with her for 10 years?

Most girls need a mental evaluation.

If Mrs Alakija who is the richest black woman and the mother of independent black ladies in Africa can't type these, who the hell is that asshole girl up there?

Independent ladies out there are breaking records in Academics, inventions, becoming CEO's, and this one is dumping a guy and claiming independent. angry angry

Abeg naaa... lol
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Opekebaiby(f): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Na all dis kinda ladies dey end up 4 shiloh
Say make God give dem husband...lol grin
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by prodigiousangel(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nogodye:
Dating for 10years? what are you proposing for when you already know every corner of her house...

I know I will see something like this ��
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Zharliemagn(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
soberdrunk:
If she wants her life to be "enhanced" she should go to the pharmacy and buy Vega 2000 angry Some of these Nigerian ladies 'fuse have blow in their head' because they have over carried this 'feminist/independent movement on their head pass the people that even started it. angry So it is not enough that i love you and want to make a honest woman out of you, i also have to do "presentation" on how i intend to upgrade your life, walahi if i was the guy i will make sure i increase her mileage for another 10 years till 'her engine start to smoke" while i will marry another babe on code....... angry
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by mohims(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
alexialin:

Lalas sorry to quote you, my dearest friend. kiss

But don't be so sure about it.

Not all men are marriageable.
Fact#
Very true!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by eterisan(m): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
taylor88:
enhance his diick to XXXL

Or enhance his complexion with hypo or Caro white

U dated him for 10 yrs and it's now ur realising his brain needs enhancement

Village people this one loud oo
village people do this one grin
taylor88:
enhance his diick to XXXL

Or enhance his complexion with hypo or Caro white

U dated him for 10 yrs and it's now ur realising his brain needs enhancement

Village people this one loud oo
village people do this one.. The guy should move on jọ.. Abi he is suffering from low self esteem thus hoodwinked on her... Something is not adding up.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by shekauvsbuhari: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
YelloweWest:
Call her crazy but she made the right choice!
Marriage is overrated

My sis was a business woman buying goods from Dubai and UK. A uni graduate in her mid 20s.

But for some silly reason she felt incomplete which made hee desperate to marry.

She married a bastard who has completely wrecked her life.

Now she is broke with 3kids!

She was much better as a single lady
Marriage did not add value to her life. It only took away her self worth and esteem.
the problem was not with marriage. It was ur sister's mentality n approach that wrecked her. And u prefered her 2 be single so U 'd be living off her?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by BiafranBushBoy: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
Opekebaiby:
Na all dis kinda ladies dey end up 4 shiloh
Say make God give dem husband...lol grin

When I dey here? I am here for you.

How are you?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by humilitypays(m): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lol, the truth is the guy that proposed to her is broke or not doing well financially, sadly that's the truth, pity broke guys sha, they suffer a lot of humiliation in the hands of women embarassed embarassed

For those saying why did he wait for 10yrs to propose I am sure the guy must have been struggling to find his way financially for that 10yrs and as we all know Nigeria plus the stupid leaders we have that have ruined this nation to the extent it has become too difficult for an average guy to make it here.

Tell me which girl in the world rejects marriage proposal from a financially buoyant or rich guy Even if she doesn't love u, for the sake of the goodies around u, she would definitely say yes and damn whatever consequences that may come later.

Seriously, if I had the means, I will make every guy financially buoyant so ladies won't be humiliating them and making life hell on earth for them.

Being broke in today world is a crime....almost everyone despises u....even in Church where u are supposed to get solace, u get looked down upon, its a pity embarassed

God help lift your suffering sons and give them enough to take care of their needs and loved ones.

Sometimes I imagine being broke, gosh, so scary....God abeg o, e joor no let me go broke dear Lord.

Ladies, its well....guys keep improving your life, people still make it big even at 50yrs, its never too late. God bless all the genuinely struggling guys, may God reward your efforts with success this 2018

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by princetom1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lexusgs430:

She wasted her time nah...... What else was she expecting from the relationship? A tortoise?

I wonder o. The guy should continue eating the fish jare. U know nau
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by maasoap(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
iamsammie:
I definitely support her reason, really reasonable.

But in the Bible, marriage is not an institution of life enhancement.

It's an institution between a man and a woman, a lifelong union of two partners becoming one to govern, manage the earth and procreate.

So in other words, this generation has lost or don't understand the true meaning of marriage.

Sad cry
You're neither here nor there. Talking from both sides of the mouth. Talking forth and back on a single matter. In fact, you're more confused on the subject than the girl in question.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by humilitypays(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
chigoizie7:
I don't know why some people are taking this 10 years of a thin out of hand.

We all know that this generation is something else.

U see small small boys and girls in relationships.

A girl of 15 already has a boyfriend. A boy of 15 already has a gf.

What if this dude started dating this girl when she was 17 or so? And still in secondary school? Probably ss2 . Let's do the maths and see if the young man is really out of place to have proposed.

Another 2 years to finish secondary school, wrote jamb, let's assume she was admitted immediately, that's 3 years gone. She reading law , that's another 5 years gone, that's 8 years. She went to law school 1 year, that's 9 years, she served. That's 10 years. Assume it is the same as the guy, who either read engineering, law or so or someone who sat for jamb twice and then has to work for sometime after graduation and NYSC to save up for marriage costs and other things.

And u all think 10 is a whole lot of time?

Abi ?
No bro, believe me, the major reason for long courtship and delayed marriages in Nigeria today is due to mass unemployment, underemployment, poverty and economy hardship caused by years of useless, corrupt leadership.

The guy in question must have been struggling for the past decade to find his way financially before settling down, don't blame him, blame Nigerian hard economy.

People are suffering in Nigeria honestly. Pity the broke guys

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by autonomous22: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=taylor88 post=63982087]The girl is on the loosing side

Toto wey i fvck for 10yrs needs enhancement not me

She needs alignment and corner balancing [/quote

e don do abeg....
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by chigoizie7(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
humilitypays:
No bro, believe me, the major reason for long courtship and delayed marriages in Nigeria today is due to mass unemployment, underemployment, poverty and economy hardship caused by years of useless, corrupt leadership.

The guy in question must have been struggling for the past decade to find his way financially before settling down, don't blame him, blame Nigerian hard economy.

People are suffering in Nigeria honestly. Pity the broke guys

U don't get it bro.

I am on the guys side.

My post is about people that are commenting, making it look as if dating a girl for 10 years is a sin.

For crying out loud. 10 years and u guys still together.

I knew the reason for delayed marriages is hardship in this country.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by kenex4ever(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:
Wt some ladies r looking for..
you and bad English be like 5n6
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Opekebaiby(f): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

When I dey here? I am here for you.

How are you?
am gud
U?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by humilitypays(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
chigoizie7:

U don't get it bro.

I am on the guys side.

My post is about people that are commenting, making it look as if dating a girl for 10 years is a sin.

For crying out loud. 10 years and u guys still together.

I knew the reason for delayed marriages is hardship in this country.
okay now I get u.

All the single ladies praying fervently for husband in 2018, should cry to God to remove all the bad leaders and they should cry to God for Nigeria's economy to improve instead of fasting and praying for miracle husband that doesn't exist anywhere.

Kill unemployment!
Kill underemployment (working & earning peanut)!
Kill poverty!

And watch Nigerian guys marry en mass...in fact, to find a girl to marry will become very difficult for guys because there won't be any single lady left.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by BiafranBushBoy: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Opekebaiby:
am gud
U?

I am hungry. You gat food to give me? Lol

How was your Sunday.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by coputa(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
YelloweWest:
Call her crazy but she made the right choice!
Marriage is overrated

My sis was a business woman buying goods from Dubai and UK. A uni graduate in her mid 20s.

But for some silly reason she felt incomplete which made hee desperate to marry.

She married a bastard who has completely wrecked her life.

Now she is broke with 3kids!

She was much better as a single lady
Marriage did not add value to her life. It only took away her self worth and esteem.
Is the money she's making while prostituting round the globe better than the 3 kids God gave to her.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by tunary(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
na she loose na she goat
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Icon79(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Thank you!

Why pay for the cow when you can get the milk for FREE?

O pari

Jochabed:
10years!! When ya'll were already living as a couple.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by ExplicitContent: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
She has been dating the dude for a whole 10 years and could not fathom how useful, beneficial, potent, enhanced etc(whatever word she wants to use) the man will be to her if they are married.

What does she thinks is the difference between Marriage itself and a relationship of over 10 years.?!

The Girl is foolish.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
olaboo123:
Lady rejects marriage proposal from her boyfriend of 10 years because he couldn't prove to her how the marriage will enhance her life

According to this Twitter user, her friend turned down a marriage proposal from her boyfriend of almost 10 years because he couldn't prove to her how marriage to him will enhance her life. Read the rest of the tweets below...

via http://loveandgizt..com/2018/01/lady-rejects-marriage-proposal-from-her.html

The girl is an asexual.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
The babe is definitely a feminist.

I think feminists should only be supported by lesbians.

How on earth will you date a dude for good solid years but ended up refusing marriage proposal?

Something is definitely missing somewhere.

It's either the story is fake, or the lady in question is a lesbian or all parties are maad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga / A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed / Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.