Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (31531 Views)

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by ShakurM(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Some people took their time out to enjoy themselves, used their hard earned money to celebrate. Some people sit behind the keyboard castigating. We would see whose lifespan is short.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:
'Broke party', what does that mean? They look good to me.

That guy in plain and pattern fabric, what's his username?
At your service,
Madame grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Davedgr8(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hehehe..soo shame been dey catch dem to post d pictures.. Op God bless u for leaking 'em
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by KushyKush: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Andotee:

I laugh so hard every time I remember this foolconey you said that day grin
lol... He is just a foolish kid who thinks he is worth more than a horse's shìt.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by TrapHedges(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
lol lit niggas

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:

This guy with glasses.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6522862_img20180108175735789_jpega6e23d00dcac291a7fea76fbed796952

Why is he wearing glasses in such environment? Any way, he is good-looking, trim and very neat...we can let that slide.

oh him sad

thats cowbuoy..........
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

lmao
one game i'm willing to play fam

though i think op's done posting sha sad
Where is your faith bro? have a little faith, will you

Don't be so sure. I really want to play the game and keep some vital information in my archive. grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Where my ladies at? kiss
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Why them ladies dey hide their face na?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by DaddyKross: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Why them ladies dey hide their face na?

Ask Small Doctor

Or Davido

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by SULTANALAUDDIN: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
KushyKush:

lol... He is just a foolish kid who thinks he is worth more than a horse's shìt.

lwkm hahaahhahaa look at the rich short bald boy who shared one bottle of vodka with 7 other boys HAHAHAHA
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nikkypearl(f): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:
'Broke party', what does that mean? They look good to me.

That guy in plain and pattern fabric, what's his username?
u like d cute guy Abi? grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by DaddyKross: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:

lwkm hahaahhahaa look at the rich short bald boy who shared one bottle of vodka with 7 other boys HAHAHAHA

So long we shared it with one love and togetherness. Abusebuse cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Cowbuoy: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:
Evening boss
I was expecting the same thing
I need to see the ladies though, not guys
I wanna play "match a face with the sobriquet". grin
This guy too... grin grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nikkypearl(f): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
KushyKush:

y u no carry me go..see yo head like baby mosquito sad
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by SIaye: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol, make I just lock up.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Cowbuoy: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:
Evening boss
I was expecting the same thing
I need to see the ladies though, not guys
I wanna play "match a face with the sobriquet". grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by SULTANALAUDDIN: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
DaddyKross:

So long we shared it with one love and togetherness. Abusebuse cheesy

you mean "8 love" cus 8 of you shared hahaahhahaa

14 Likes

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
that failed artist is old guy shaa, so how e con dey behave like kid online.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by DaddyKross: 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:

you mean "8 love" cus 8 of you shared hahaahhahaa

cheesy grin grin grin Badt guy.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Watin man go do now grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by QuietHammer(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
At last, a bashing thread.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by KushyKush: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
nikkypearl:
y u no carry me go..see yo head like baby mosquito sad
lol... You are not in Lagos Na. Duh! tongue
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Cowbuoy: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:
Watin man go do now grin

You go wicked for real life oo... Walahitalahi grin grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by KushyKush: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Thank God I am rich short and bald instead of being a broke, tall, mentally disabled looking soon to die nigga wink

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:

This guy with glasses.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6522862_img20180108175735789_jpega6e23d00dcac291a7fea76fbed796952

Why is he wearing glasses in such environment? Any way, he is good-looking, trim and very neat...we can let that slide.
FT.rebirth I think
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cowbuoy:

You go wicked for real life oo... Walahitalahi grin grin
I dey loyal o my boss. I be dove for real life ooo (very gentle) grin

You go the party?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Oya make Una start fight biko. Some entertainment please
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:
Where is your faith bro? have a little faith, will you

Don't be so sure. I really want to play the game and keep some vital information in my archive. grin

hahahahahah cheesy cheesy
oga record keeper cheesy

anyways lets watch and see what happens..................... though i dont know why they're refusing to post pictures when it's evident they had fun undecided
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by SULTANALAUDDIN: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
KushyKush:

Thank God I am rich short and bald instead of being a broke, tall, mentally disabled looking soon to die nigga wink

2015 pic Lwkm hahaahhahaa, I like it when you share my throwback( thou it's getting lame) Talking about being essential in your life, you value me enough to save my pic on your phone and always share whenever we brawl, hahaahhahaa always dignifying me with mentions despite your signature. hahhahahhahaha vizkiz o romanceland celebrity, Asslickers of ugly hoes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
SpareNo1:
FT.rebirth I think
Really?

Ftrebirth, you're looking like a snack. tongue kiss
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by pocohantas(f): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
nikkypearl:
u like d cute guy Abi? grin

LOL. Honestly it's not about his face, he looks very coordinated and neat. Like a guy you can sniff his skin and feel at home grin

greiboy:
At your service,
Madame grin

I know it's not you, I don't believe it's cow.buoy either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.