Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,332 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (31539 Views)

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Rooneyboy(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2018
pocohantas:

No mind them, later they'll say men don't jealous each other's looks.
They'll think it's because of the beard now and start rubbing methylated spirit on their faces...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm officially dead, this girl you've killed me.

U get bad mouth.

#Hibernating/lurking mode continued.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by pocohantas(f): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2018
Rooneyboy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm officially dead, this girl you've killed me.

U get bad mouth.

#Hibernating/lurking mode continued.

LOL. You better read to the end, in case you decide to get worked up and instigative like some dudes here grin

Any thread I comment on, some dude must be viewing or commenting. Stalking 101, Na real wa ...
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Espada10: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2018
Pastorlucifer what just happened to those images ..I just saw?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Preshy561(f): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Where are the pictures
where have you been shocked
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:
where have you been shocked
Lemme guess, Sekxy?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Preshy561(f): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Lemme guess, S ?
gringrin
been long i saw you on here.. what's happening
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Preshy561(f): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Lemme guess, S ?
gringrin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Barzinime(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2018
i would have said something but will also let it slide
pocohantas:

This guy with glasses.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6522862_img20180108175735789_jpega6e23d00dcac291a7fea76fbed796952

Why is he wearing glasses in such environment? Any way, he is good-looking, trim and very neat...we can let the glasses slide.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Reeberry: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
pocohantas:

This guy with glasses.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6522862_img20180108175735789_jpega6e23d00dcac291a7fea76fbed796952

Why is he wearing glasses in such environment? Any way, he is good-looking, trim and very neat...we can let the glasses slide.
That guy is good looking with that black shade? Chai! You are blind.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Tomjazzy2: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
Hello..

Umm... hello to the much talked about lady
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Hotshawarma(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
kimbraa:
So much comments on one person. Most y'all make it so overt?. If this Emeka of a guy decides to send y'all pms, I'm quite sure he'll get laid by half the female monikers drooling on him. is your environment deprived of good looking guys?. This is the exact same thing some guys on here do when they sight a girl they think is the most beautiful on NL, and we call them names for doing so. SMH.

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tomjazzy2:

Umm... hello to the much talked about lady
Hey dear, hope your day is going well?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Tomjazzy2: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
Hey dear, hope your day is going well?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by simpleswazy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Lmao hahaahhahaa you sure that's vodka? It could be ogogoro inside vodka bottle.

meanwhile, AIRFORCE1 brought his home disposable cups to bitch party, that's our nairaland big boy. lwkm hahaahhahaa

he tried o my guy
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tomjazzy2:

Pretty much so. Thanks

How about yours?
Mine is okay.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Tomjazzy2: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
Mine is okay.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tomjazzy2:

Nice.

I'll like to take you out, away from preying eyes and ears wink

What do you think?
Lol, where are you taking me to? cheesy
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Tomjazzy2: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, where are you taking me to? cheesy

Anywhere I could have your whole attention smiley

You just pick the place, and viola!
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tomjazzy2:

Perhaps another thread?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Tomjazzy2: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
Perhaps another thread?

Would have preferred underground, but you lead the way wink
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 11, 2018
Tomjazzy2:

While you’re it, these are the meanings of ‘viola’.

You’re welcome.

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Preshy561:
gringrin
Nothing o smiley .How you dey?cheesy
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Preshy561(f): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Nothing o smiley .How you dey?cheesy
fine you smiley
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Preshy561:
fine you smiley
I'm perfect.cool Whatsup?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Preshy561(f): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I'm perfect.cool Whatsup?
nothing is happening dear..
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Ibrahim79mantu: 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. Honestly it's not about his face, he looks very coordinated and neat. Like a guy you can sniff his skin and feel at home grin

I know it's not you, I don't believe it's cow.buoy either.

that's my cousin , Myles. PM me if ur interested. He's a very good boy.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by PastorLucifer: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Espada10:
Pastorlucifer what just happened to those images ..I just saw?

What images?

I got banned. Just got back. grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Cruxifizio: 7:10am On Feb 13, 2018
nezzar:
All those Hazard fans would tell me the fraud do complete take ons in a match

meanwhile he would run to the right wing, run to the left wing and pass to Kante, They would now say hazard is a player, let me see anybody that grades him above Lingard again
1st time it was Hazard, Messi, Ronaldo

Hazard, neymar, bale, mbappe

Even Lingard have passed him

he's now competing with adama traore and Henry onyekuru of Everton

Chaiiiii.....nezzar the troll cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.