Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (31554 Views)

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
SpareNo1:
Ha! Maybe that's me embarassed embarassed you can ehmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You keh? grin
Are you serious tho? If you're the one you look like a delicious snack oh. tongue kiss
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Elparaiso(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Who is the guy na? I want to make him angry so he can break nairaland rules and be gone forever angry angry

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Kimcutie: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yeye thread, Yeye pics and uglie pple undecided
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Where I wan get the pictures? shocked shocked
you didn't go nii sad

I thought I saw a thread where you complained about the timing of the party yesterday

You wrote something like this " it is 3pm already are they not doing the party again" Abi I lie sad
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:
bkackhawk03 is here to help

hehehe i dont think i wanna see any pictures again o

just wanna laugh off the day's stress with 'em e-brawls
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:
bkackhawk03 is here to help

hehehe i dont think i wanna see any pictures again o

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Kimcutie: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
See as Dem dey look for persin moniker, wow... Jobfull.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by FTrebirth(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Oh my! sad sad

Why? Too ugly for the camz? undecided

yes o. too ugly plus i was so high my eyes went chinese.

i know the guy's name is emeka but i don't know what they call him on nairaland.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Good to know you're cool in your poverty state .
Remain there till you kiss the dust , fool. grin grin
Mynnd44 Lalasticlala Rule number two
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Blackhawk03(f): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:
you didn't go nii sad

I thought I saw a thread where you complained about the timing of the party yesterday

You wrote something like this " it is 3pm already are they not doing the party again" Abi I lie sad

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Somebody cannor joke with you guys in peace again? shocked shocked

Where I dey Saturday sef? My mama house sad
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

hehehe
i dont think i wanna see any pictures again o

look at the bigger picture bro.

The pictures helps to ginger the e fights.

This current one is helping to provoke the current brawl. Imagine what more pictures will do, especially the ladies pictures cheesy

More entertainment for neutrals grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
makydebbie:
You keh? grin
Are you serious tho? If you're the one you look like a delicious snack oh. tongue kiss
hahaha I wished cry cry

With me, the only snacks that can come to mind is kulikuli and groundnut cheesy
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Kimcutie: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

hehehe
i dont think i wanna see any pictures again o

Heyo brodaman
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by IamAirforce1: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
These Alexis na fool I swear to god grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
This picture is HILARIOUS!!! grin How come I never saw it? The party looks cool though.
KushyKush:

Thank God I am rich short and bald instead of being a broke, tall, mentally disabled looking soon to die nigga wink
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
the search for emeka's nairaland sobriquet

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by KushyKush: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
This picture is HILARIOUS!!! grin How come I never saw it? The party looks cool though.
That's the look of a dummy trying to compare himself to others.

Official pictures coming up soon.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You should just learn to keep quiet sometimes.

Don't go around sounding like a lo$er. Please

It isn't so difficult to see and observe.

You can send your account number, let me wire you some cash. Maybe it will aid you drink and forget your sorrows!!

#Bush!
Why do most of you grown ups brag about money so much on this forum?

Do you even know him outside NL?

Na wa o

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
SpareNo1:
hahaha I wished cry cry

With me, the only snacks that can come to mind is kulikuli and groundnut cheesy
Right now I feel like eating bole and groundnut sef, it's been long I had one. cheesy

You must be old school. grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy
Somebody cannor joke with you guys in peace again? shocked shocked
Where I dey Saturday sef? My mama house sad
I don't trust you sha sad
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Kimcutie: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:
the search for emeka's nairaland sobriquet
So you follow dey search, haff weak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by BiafranBushBoy: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
SpareNo1:

Na wa o

I know him outside here. We are all hustlers.

So I don't see why he should be hating because a group of NLnders came together to have fun. Na the same Lagos we dey., for the same hustle.

All the same sha... enjoy. I have seen your moniker and know you came for war.

*Dancing outta thread*

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Blackhawk03(f): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
FTrebirth:

yes o. too ugly plus i was so high my eyes went chinese.

i know the guy's name is emeka but i don't know what they call him on nairaland.

Lol. Pothead angry undecided

Really? Emekas can be fine anyhow sha... kiss

Chukwuemeka, respect yourself and report here now. angry
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
But why do you like putting other people’s picture as your profile picture? That’s impersonation ma nigga and it’s a crime!!!
SpareNo1:
Ha! Maybe that's me embarassed embarassed you can ehmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
makydebbie:

Right now I feel like eating bole and groundnut sef, it's been long I had one. cheesy

You must be old school. grin
Then you can think of me. Bole + Groundnut (me) cheesy cheesy

I'm very old school o. I could pass for an antique
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
But why do you like putting other people’s picture as your profile picture? That’s impersonation ma nigga and it’s a crime!!!
isit a crime that I always put other people's picture as my picture profile? Grow up mehn

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I know him outside here. We are all hustlers.

So I don't see why he should be hating because a group of NLnders came together to have fun. Na the same Lagos we dey., for the same hustle.

All the same sha... enjoy. I have seen your moniker and know you came for war.

*Dancing outta thread*
Lol. Na you sabi bush
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Google search for prince charming "emeka one" of nairaland

cheesy cheesy
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Blackhawk03(f): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
SpareNo1:

Na wa o

You go fear OBOs cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by BiafranBushBoy: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
SpareNo1:
Lol. Na you sabi bush

Na the way na... wink... How your hustle!
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by amechy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Who said so... The parry was on point. Things flowed ceaselessly from finger foods, drinks, music, guys and babes were never in short supply. Let nobody deceive you.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Pleasee need to know the guy with the glasses, who is he? So they're fine guys like this on NL. Wawu time to upload my picture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You / What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.