Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,243 members, 7,822,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? (2932 Views)

Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike / Ladies Dont Lie..who Would U Chose? / I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by johnterry4: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2010
ladies dont like to marry whn they are in their prime- succulent and fresh? they wait till they are old (26 and upwards ) b4 they think of marriage.why is this so?
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Pittbaby(f): 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2010
so a ladies prime is 16-25 abi? and after that she she is old and wrinkled , to be discarded.

when will God deliver us from the small minded people
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Mudley313: 12:53am On Apr 10, 2010
ladies are just more picky in their prime. the lucky ones get wat they wanted, n the unlucky enter into a state of "had i known"
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Diva20(f): 12:59am On Apr 10, 2010
They are busy getting their college degrees and good jobs.
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by ebonyz: 1:07am On Apr 10, 2010
oh so 26 is now the new 'old' wow. I must have missed the memo. Small minded fool.
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by CHIMCO(m): 2:47am On Apr 10, 2010
Yes, when they re in there prime they either prostitute & call thmsl 'student' or ignorant. Esp. in the south you will see alot of 29, 30 & above very, very porose & cheap parading, looking seriously fr marriage. Sometime i was in the north i couldn't see much of there young women because they are already at their matri home. This is getting out of hand.
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by bluespice(f): 2:51am On Apr 10, 2010
johnterry4:

ladies dont like to marry whn they are in their prime- succulent and fresh? they wait till they are old (26 and upwards ) b4 they think of marriage.why is this so?
CHIMCO:

Yes, when they re in there prime they either love-peddler & call thmsl 'student' or ignorant. Esp. in the south you will see alot of 29, 30 & above very, very porose & cheap parading, looking seriously fr marriage. Sometime i was in the north i couldn't see much of there young women because they are already at their matri home. This is getting out of hand.
i bet you both escaped from the mental institution together
oh wait you're mentally incapable of such a grandiose mission as forming coherent thoughts forgive my insolence
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 10, 2010
^^hi dear wink
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by bluespice(f): 3:20am On Apr 10, 2010
hey you
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 10, 2010
watz up hun, u good smiley
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by bluespice(f): 3:24am On Apr 10, 2010
yeah im good n how r u?
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 10, 2010
bluespice:

yeah im good n how r u?
am kool, cant sleep. embarassed
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by bluespice(f): 3:34am On Apr 10, 2010
count sheep
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 10, 2010
bluespice:

count sheep
, grin grin grin naaaa. thats madness
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by bluespice(f): 3:39am On Apr 10, 2010
got noin for u then
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 10, 2010
bluespice:

got noin for u then
ok hun, cheers grin
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 10, 2010
johnterry4:

which part of the world are U from?
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by platinumnk(f): 3:50am On Apr 10, 2010
its because the posters spernm expires before he is 30 hahaahahahahha grin
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Voned(f): 6:13am On Apr 10, 2010
The poster really need coaching class
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Pittbaby(f): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2010
Its simply unbelievable that there can be so much ignorance among our men folk. so every woman should be married by 26, and if she did not she is a love peddler or was busy being picky.

I can not comprehend the stupidity and simple mindednesss. Please crawl out from under that rock that you and your friends have been drinking beer under and talking crap about women.
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by johnterry4: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2010
CHIMCO:

Yes, when they re in there prime they either love-peddler & call thmsl 'student' or ignorant. Esp. in the south you will see alot of 29, 30 & above very, very porose & cheap parading, looking seriously fr marriage. Sometime i was in the north i couldn't see much of there young women because they are already at their matri home. This is getting out of hand.
tell them o
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by johnterry4: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2010
bluespice:

i bet you both escaped from the mental institution together
oh wait you're mentally incapable of such a grandiose mission as forming coherent thoughts forgive my insolence

i would have been suprised if u had made sense.pls go get married.u are congesting the singles market
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by oyinda3(f): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2010
johnterry4:

i would have been suprised if u had made sense.pls go get married.u are congesting the singles market

last time i checked, there were equal numbers of men and women in naija. so if the women are marrying later, it also mean that the men are marrying later. tongue
so instead of yarning dust here, go and get a stable job and propose to a woman. abi can a woman marry herself?
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by johnterry4: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2010
@oyinda,

u need to get a job.i have a gud one.go get married 2.if u are gud,u will have been married to a gud man.keep on lamenting.
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by oyinda3(f): 1:41am On Apr 14, 2010
johnterry4:

@oyinda,

u need to get a job.i have a gud one.go get married 2.if u are gud,u will have been married to a gud man.keep on lamenting.

i don't plan to get married until I turn 30. . . tongue
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by 006(m): 2:40am On Apr 14, 2010
Well, na shakara dey worry dem. Na wen dey don enter demurrage their eyes dey open.
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by johnterry4: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2010
oyinda.:

i don't plan to get married until I turn 30. . . tongue

AMEN TO DAT UR PRAYER.BY THEN UR PUNNANIE GO DON SLACK DIE.THE THING GO DON WIDEEE.AND GUYS WILL JUST BE TESTING U TO SEE IF U ARE TIGHT DOWN THERE.
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Abbygyal(f): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2010
@ poster . . .u well so? have u eva thought of this: gurls not meeting the right guy to take home their parents? some guyz r monkeys . . .not all gurls wanna waste their time! they wanna be independent ! like me lol. . .
anyways being 26 and not married isnt a big deal . . .maybe the 26 yrs old gurls uve seen or be with are wrinkled or waeva. . .ur probs
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by petebor02(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2010
Abbygyal:

@ poster . . .u well so? have u eva thought of this: gurls not meeting the right guy to take home their parents? some guyz r monkeys . . .not all gurls wanna waste their time! they wanna be independent ! like me lol. . .
anyways being 26 and not married isnt a big deal . . .maybe the 26 yrs old gurls uve seen or be with are wrinkled or waeva. . .your probs
[b][/b]so this girl u wouldnt marry aby ok now maybe u want to end sleepin around thats bad of u.
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Abbygyal(f): 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2010
petebor02:

[b][/b]so this girl u wouldnt marry aby ok now maybe u want to end sleepin around thats bad of u.

what are u talking about? who said anyfin bout sleeping around? i cant recall ever saying i wouldnt get married. . .! i dont sleep around! not old enough to get married sef. . .>! mind u there is nothing wrong with a gurl trying to be independent.
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by sayso: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2010
they like feeling good at that time.
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Abbygyal(f): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2010
sayso:

they like feeling good at that time.

if u dnt mind me askin, what is bad about feeling good bout oneself?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again / MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... / This Booty Gets People Totally Confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.