Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? (5903 Views)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Goatsweg(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
As a white person myself, im curious what Nigerians think about dating white people. Would you yourself ever date one?
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by whitebeard(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yeah honestly.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Flickzvill(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
I have always wanted to date one, not pure white sha like a mixed race. Most of the girls have dated in this country just have one mindset no one is open to adventures of life they just want shawarma,coldstone ice cream,expensive hair, shoprite but what about going to a art gallery? Traveling to obudu ranch? Etc just wish i find one someday sha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by NaoSlay: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2018

Nothing special there tho, if the love is strong, why not?

people have different likes and dislikes.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
what's so special about white women?

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Goatsweg(m): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
dayo2me:
what's so special about white women?

Just curious if theres a certain opinion held about them
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Rickjordan(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
Love em because they are too Adventurous(my type of girl)..open minded,very Romantic, emotional,hardly cheat etc ...I Just Love Em

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Goatsweg:

you claim to be one, what opinion do you hold of yourself to those who are not of the same race as you?
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Goatsweg(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
dayo2me:
you claim to be one, what opinion do you hold of yourself to those who are not of the same race as you?

To be honest i live in America and there arent many non-whites. Ive never had a chance to date someone of a different race so i cant really say
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by habsydiamond(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
U are make of black mehn like Guinness.....show evidence for me to believe u.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Goatsweg(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
habsydiamond:
U are make of black mehn like Guinness.....show evidence for me to believe u.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by habsydiamond(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=Goatsweg post=64050079][/quote]with this evidence of urs....u are still black like Guinness.... grin grin grin
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by phazotron(m): 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yo goatsweg....... We get some matters to discuss bro
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Rickjordan:
Love em because they are too Adventurous(my type of girl)..open minded,very Romantic, emotional,hardly cheat etc ...I Just Love Em

You were doing good until you started fantasizing and wrote hardly cheat. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Goatsweg:

To be honest i live in America and there arent many non-whites. Ive never had a chance to date someone of a different race so i cant really say

Where in America do you live?
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Goatsweg:

Most of them not only fantasize about dating/marrying whites but they also worship whites like they worship white Jesus. It is a great accomplishment in life to marry whites to some of them. Continue reading the comments and you will see. They actually equate whites to money which is false.

They are blind to the evil that some whites cause in this world but are quick to point out their own brothers faults. Sad but true. Some are very hypocritical people sad

PS..... This is only an opinion, I'm only going by what I see on Nairaland and by some that I know in America.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by phazotron(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
I think they cool. Wouldn't mind you linking me up with one though.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
I like any girl that's open minded and adventurous be it American or Nigeria.
Would love to date a white girl tho.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

[s]Most of them not only fantasize about dating/marrying whites but they also worship whites like they worship white Jesus. It is a great accomplishment in life to marry whites to some of them. Continue reading the comments and you will see. They actually equate whites to money which is false.

They are blind to the evil that some whites cause in this world but are quick to point out their own brothers faults. Sad but true. Some are very hypocritical people sad

PS..... This is only an opinion, I'm only going by what I see on Nairaland and by some that I know in America.[/s]
At 35, one would expect you to have functioning brain. But sadly, it's not so

5 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by TSOM(m): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2018
Flickzvill:
I have always wanted to date one, not pure white sha like a mixed race. Most of the girls have dated in this country just have one mindset no one is open to adventures of life they just want shawarma,coldstone ice cream,expensive hair, shoprite but what about going to a art gallery? Traveling to obudu ranch? Etc just wish i find one someday sha
While I wouldn't dispute most Nigerian females - heck, most females - are overly petty, materialistic and use emotions as extorting means on men, there are still millions of good-natured, contented girls out there.

As much as I castigate girls, I'd also state I've never dated the happy-go-lucky, petty gold-digging ones. Maybe I am just lucky or maybe I set out knowing the kind of girls I want and go only after those types.

If you haven't met the ones you crave so much, then maybe you should check yourself. Reorder the requisites for girls you seek to date. You don't expect a girl whose social media posts are nearly always something like, "Eyebrows on fleek" to have enough presence of mind to think about deeper, more significant things.

While you complain about girls being opportunistic extortionists, a girl somewhere has baked her boyfriend a small-sized cake (among other things) to celebrate his birthday in a small way from her own purse. ...And she's not rich, just a self-sustaining girl-next-door.

Again, your assertion isn't wrong but, still, you'd be amazed that the kind of girls you seek abound even in your city if you look closely enough.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Goatsweg(m): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

Where in America do you live?

Indiana. Its mostly just farmland. Me and my girlfriend plan to head off to New York City when we get older, just becaise we are both excited by the city life and the opportunities and atmosphere of it.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by TSOM(m): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2018
SpareNo1:
At 35, one would expect you to have functioning brain. But sadly, it's not so
You do realize you are proving her right, don't you?

Counter her assertions intelligently then add a serving of insults as dessert if you must but your counter assertions should be the main course.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

Most of them not only fantasize about dating/marrying whites but they also worship whites like they worship white Jesus. It is a great accomplishment in life to marry whites to some of them. Continue reading the comments and you will see. They actually equate whites to money which is false.

PS..... This is only an opinion, I'm only going by what I see on Nairaland and byy some that I know in America.

Your comment is just so UNPATRIOTIC and disgraceful especially coming from a 35 year old individual...even if ur perception is right or wrong, must you describe and represent your country this way....do u think Nigerians are d only one reading.....How will others respect u and Ur country when u say stuffs like that on social media.....If u could ask yourself now..What impression have u given to the OP about your country

3 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 12:58am On Jan 10, 2018
Beverly1:

Your comment is just so unpatriotic.....even if ur perception is right or wrong, must you describe and represent your country this way....do u think Nigerians are d only one reading.....How will others respect u and Ur country when u say stuffs like that on social media.....If u could ask yourself now..What impression have u given to the OP about your country

1. I told the truth to do otherwise would be deceptive and presenting a false impression

2. When I first came to this site a lot of people thought that I was a white American and treated me like a queen when I told them that I was a black American they showed their true colors with such nastiness.

3. There are also good ones who I consider my Nairaland family. They know who they are.

4. 35? You don't know anything about me so how could you possibly know my age?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
with this evidence of urs....u are still black like Guinness.... grin grin grin

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 1:11am On Jan 10, 2018
Goatsweg:

Indiana. Its mostly just farmland. Me and my girlfriend plan to head off to New York City when we get older, just becaise we are both excited by the city life and the opportunities and atmosphere of it.

There are plenty of non-whites in Gary, how far are you from there?
Why do you want to know how Nigerians feel about whites?
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

1. I told the truth to do otherwise would be deceptive and presenting a false impression

2. When I first came to this site a lot of people thought that I was a white American and treated me like a queen when I told them that I was a black American they showed their true colors with such nastiness.

3. There are also good ones who I consider my Nairaland family. They know who they are.

Being Black American or African American is not the case here.....If that is your perception or opinion about Nigerians, u Re entitled to it like I said and for the fact that few people treated u the way they did, still doesn't give u the right to say such about any country ...so what would u have said if u are a white American?
And besides if u hate Nigerians so much...why are u interested in their forum
Moreover the question is for Nigerians a and not Black Americans..

Black racing black

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Annibel(f): 1:14am On Jan 10, 2018
Mtchewww black is bae jhor

3 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Annibel(f): 1:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Flickzvill:

what are you typing?? Ehn??

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 1:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Beverly1:

Being Black American or African American is not the case here.....If that is your perception or opinion about Nigerians, u Re entitled to it like I said and for the fact that few people treated u the way they did, still doesn't give u the right to say such about any country ...so what would u have said if u are a white American?
And besides if u hate Nigerians so much...why are u interested in their forum Black racing black

What is wrong with your comprehension, where in my comment did I say that I hate Nigerians? The op asked a question and I answered it through my perception/opinion. What part of my comment was untrue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 10, 2018
I like them because they challenge me and my ideas about relationship and life in general.
My ex who is white made me understand that loving someone is about taking a bullet for the person and not the other way. We parted ways because she doesn't believe in marriage and I do.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 1:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Beverly1:

And besides if u hate Nigerians so much...why are u interested in their forum
Moreover the question is for Nigerians a and not Black Americans..

Black racing black

If I were white I would have told the OP that some of them worship the ground that I walk on, not because I am a nice person but simply because I'm white and that answer would be accurate. It's such an embarrassment to black people globally.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / VIDEO: Only Pervert Can Do This – Reactions As Man Shares Naked Video Of A Girl / Men, What's Your Biggest Turnoff In A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.