Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? (5952 Views)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Goatsweg(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
pepethemaniac:

Do you go on 4chan?

On occasion. /b/ is too much p--n and /pol/ is too right for my liking. I find its ironically much more close minded than the site likes to admit. I like your username though wink
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
pepethemaniac:

You are clinically retardęd. America hate blacks so much that they voted a black president with all that hatred. You are even the naive person here to think that racism spread across every demography in US. Compare times now and during Jim Crow period. Dumbass, pour your fustration somewhere else, there are alot of good white people out there. Can't believe i thought you had a brain.

It's COONS like you who will destroy your own brothers to protect your white GODS.
Just because Obama was president doesn't mean that racism doesn't exist, look who your precious white GODS voted as president NOW dumbass.

Donald Trump, who hates Nigerians and won't let them in the country along with the Muslims. Donald Trump who wants to make America white again, which it never was. Donald Trump who had several law suits against him for discrimination, which he lost. Ask the Native Americans is their racism in America.

Just because there are a few good white people doesn't mean the evil ones don't exist. How long have you lived in America? Yes racism spreads all across the United States because it's systematic. It's in the U.S. Constitution. In the U.S. Constitution it states that Africans are only three fifth human and the rest is beast.

You the dumbass who defend whites rights to be racist are pathetic. The country was built and founded on racism and it still exists today.

I am willing to bet that you don't even know what racism mean and are confusing the meaning with prejudice. There is a difference. Even the national anthem is about killing Africans before they let them go free. You COONS are such an embarrassment to black people worldwide.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by pepethemaniac: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

It's COONS like you who will destroy your own brothers to protect your white GODS.
Just because Obama was president doesn't mean that racism doesn't exist, look who your precious white GODS voted as president NOW dumbass.

Donald Trump, who hates Nigerians and won't let them in the country along with the Muslims. Donald Trump who wants to make America white again, which it never was. Donald Trump who had several law suits against him for discrimination, which he lost. Ask the Native Americans is their racism in America.

Just because there are a few good white people doesn't mean the evil ones don't exist. How long have you lived in America? Yes racism spreads all across the United States because it's systematic. It's in the U.S. Constitution. In the U.S. Constitution it states that Africans are only three fifth human and the rest is beast.

You the dumbass who defend whites rights to be racist are pathetic. The country was built and founded on racism and it still exists today.

I am willing to bet that you don't even know what racism mean and are confusing the meaning with prejudice. There is a difference. Even the national anthem is about killing Africans before they let them go free. You COONS are such an embarrassment to black people worldwide.

Couldn't read your post when you started ranting about Trump.
I should have know what this was all about. You don't want people to see you as someone who is praising white people on Nairaland therefore you belittle them - even the good ones - so people can see you as a true "daughter of the soil." It's so sad that you let hatred blind you, there are other ways you can go about your ranting without sounding like a vindictive little turd.

I've worked with many white people and i'm currently working with one and i must say "they are alright." Just like every race, there are good and bad people. We as African's are not even 100% upstanding, we don't even look out for each other (i mean, look at your fuxcking continent) but somehow want white people to bow to us for having accomplished nothing, Lmfao.

You say they voted Trump, but was there a better option? between Trump and Hillary, they only voted what they thought was the lesser evil. If Obama ran for third term (which plenty of Americans - both black and white - begged him to) He would have won in a land slide. I don't even want to get into politics but you seem like a very ignorant and hateful person and you have a very average mindset.

Also, i'm not defending the racist amongst white people, i'm only defending the good ones over there adn if America was as racist as you claim, what in the ever living fxck are you doing there? Go back to your non-triabalistic Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Goatsweg:

Tell me, how can a country with programs such as Affirmative Action possibly be racist? There are literally programs by the government that give blacks an actual tangible advantage in getting in to college. Tell me, how is that discrimanatory towards blacks? People want to play victim, its in our nature; however, when a government gives a race a clear advantage in life it is undeniable they not only like and accept, but borderline favor that race. America, at least in its government policy, is clearly not racist towards blacks. There exists racist individuals. I will not deny that, but America is not racist. To say so is to be willfully ignorant of the current political climate and the programs set forth by the government to give blacks an advantage

Affirmative Action was created to offset the systematic racism against blacks. Whites hate affirmative action and call it reverse racism but when it worked In their favor they loved it. Actually white women are the most receptive of Affirmative Action today.

If you are talking about scholarships, grants, and student loans, they are available to everyone who qualifies.

Some of you are so damn clueless. Any equal/Civil rights that minorities have in America wasn't just given to us, people had to fight and die just to be treated as human beings.

The American Government was founded on racism and it still exists today, read the Constitution.

As long as there are people like you who live In denial with blinders on ,America will never live up to her potential.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
pepethemaniac:

I should have know what this was all about. You don't want people to see you as someone who is praising white people on Nairaland therefore you belittle them - even the good ones - so people can see you as a true "daughter of the soil." It's so sad that you let hatred blind you, there are other ways you can go about your ranting without sounding like a vindictive little turd.

I've worked with many white people and i'm currently working with one and i must say "they are alright." Just like every race, there are good and bad people. We as African's are not even 100% upstanding, we don't even look out for each other (i mean, look at your fuxcking continent) but somehow want white people to bow to us for having accomplished nothing, Lmfao.

You say they voted Trump, but was there a better option? between Trump and Hillary, they only voted what they thought was the lesser evil. If Obama ran for third term (which plenty of Americans - both black and white - begged him to) He would have won in a land slide. I don't even want to get into politics but you seem like a very ignorant and hateful person and you have a very average mindset.

Also, i'm not defending the racist amongst white people, i'm only defending the good ones over there adn if America was as racist as you claim, what in the ever living fxck are you doing there? Go back to your non-triabalistic Nigeria

Dumbass I'm American, my people are the people that your ancestors sold into slavery so shut the hell up. You don't know a damn thing about what my people go/went through here. All you know and believe is what the whites brainwashed you to believe. I'm done with your ignorance and coonery.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by pepethemaniac: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

Dumbass I'm American, my people are the people that your ancestors sold into slavery so shut the hell up. You don't know a damn thing about what my people go/went through here. All you know and believe is what the whites brainwashed you to believe. I'm done with your ignorance and coonery.

You are most pathetic individual I've ever come across on Nairaland. There is nothing worse than despising your own race.
You probably expected me to lick your ass becuase you are putting down your race. lol, What a looser. grin grin grin grin You can do yourself a favor by killing yourself. Rest in Piece. wink

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
pepethemaniac:

You are most pathetic individual I've ever come across on Nairaland. There is nothing worse than despising your own race.
You probably expected me to lick your ass becuase you are putting down your race. lol, What a looser. grin grin grin grin You can do yourself a favor by killing yourself. Rest in Piece. wink

You are a hypocrite, you are putting down your race to put whites on a damn pedestal, your kind sickens me. There are a lot of COONS like you on Nairaland and that is disgusting. Why In the world would I expect you to lick my azz when you are busy doing a good job of licking your white GODS azz but they still hate you.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
@pepethemaniac pls understand what's going on ,who she is and just ignore...I was gonna xchange words of explanation before someone gave me d same advise I'm giving u.
If someone who has never been to Africa not to mention NIG could be that bitter to them and even to her acclaimed country....then u should know her type....I don't think she's worth your time....the year is NEW

@ khiaa pls don't quote me because I won't reply.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2018
Beverly1:
@pepethemaniac pls understand what's going on ,who she is and just ignore...I was gonna xchange words of explanation before someone gave me d same advise I'm giving u.
If someone who has never been to Africa not to mention NIG could be that bitter to them and even to her acclaimed country....then u should know her type....I don't think she's worth your time....the year is NEW

@ khiaa pls don't quote me because I won't reply.

You wanted me to reply that's why you called me in so here goes. Learn reading comprehension skills.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 3:27am On Jan 11, 2018
Klinee:
That guy is more than 35, he is 40yrs old man! Na devil possess him.

You are still stalking me, go kill yourself, and my answer is still NO. I will never marry a nutcase like you. angry
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by drnoel: 7:08am On Jan 11, 2018
Goatsweg:
As a white person myself, im curious what Nigerians think about dating white people. Would you yourself ever date one?

Dating shouldn't be about race, white or black. It should be about connection, understanding companionship

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by atheist5(m): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2018
Goatsweg it seems Like your thread has gone to the dogs,anyways on the issue at hand, dating white people I think will be very different from normal folks here in Nigeria, because of the different culture/mentality, so I see no problem with it because i will find interesting.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Goatsweg:
As a white person myself, im curious what Nigerians think about dating white people. Would you yourself ever date one?
No, I won't, I love them black.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by cooljude(m): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2018
pepethemaniac:

This person talks from the perspective and world view opened to him.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by chibuike65: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2018
Currently in one now we've been together for 5yrs now, I loved it interracial couples and I can't wait to tie the knoit with her, but many people think when you re dating a white man or lady you're after her money or green card yea some go into relationship with whites because of that but we still have some who just love them not because of money or green card,

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by pepethemaniac: 8:46am On Jan 11, 2018
cooljude:

This person talks from the perspective and world view opened to him.

Which person? The girl?
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Goatsweg(m): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2018
khiaa:

Affirmative Action was created to offset the systematic racism against blacks. Whites hate affirmative action and call it reverse racism but when it worked In their favor they loved it. Actually white women are the most receptive of Affirmative Action today.

If you are talking about scholarships, grants, and student loans, they are available to everyone who qualifies.

Some of you are so damn clueless. Any equal/Civil rights that minorities have in America wasn't just given to us, people had to fight and die just to be treated as human beings.

The American Government was founded on racism and it still exists today, read the Constitution.

As long as there are people like you who live In denial with blinders on ,America will never live up to her potential.

Your bit about scholarships being available to everyone is factually incorrect. There are scholarahips available to solely minority students that i could never get. Your blatant lack of knowledge of facts is scary. As for offsetting systematic racism, is it not systematic racism to take away SAT points from Asians through AA, as they on average recieve higher scores? I firmly disagree with AA because it doesnt adress the issue of minority students being disadvantage because it falls under the guise of equality of outcome over oppurtunity, by trying to just get more blacks and hispanics and less whites and asians into colleges instead of raising inner city funding to allow these poor minorities to compete without needing advantages; however, i brought it up to show that modern day America is not racist towards blacks. Key word here being modern. And thats twice now ive seen "when AA worked for whites they loved it" argument. What does that matter? Im sure those benefiting from it now love it.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Goatsweg(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2018
chibuike65:
Currently in one now we've been together for 5yrs now, I loved it interracial couples and I can't wait to tie the knoit with her, but many people think when you re dating a white man or lady you're after her money or green card yea some go into relationship with whites because of that but we still have some who just love them not because of money or green card,

Congratulations! Im glad youve found love and happiness

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Goatsweg(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2018
atheist5:
Goatsweg it seems Like your thread has gone to the dogs,anyways on the issue at hand, dating white people I think will be very different from normal folks here in Nigeria, because of the different culture/mentality, so I see no problem with it because i will find interesting.

Thats a very fair reason. I have friends here in America who date black women because they like the unique culture
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Goatsweg(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
No, I won't, I love them black.

Thats fair. Ive only ever dated white (ive also only had 1 girlfriend) so i cant criticize that. Nothing wrong with having preferences
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by atheist5(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Goatsweg:

Thats a very fair reason. I have friends here in America who date black women because they like the unique culture
yeah,i always liked to be curious about foreign things/people,of course that wouldn't be the sole of dating someone of other race,love and toleration and all those relationship buffs.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by atheist5(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Goatsweg:

Your bit about scholarships being available to everyone is factually incorrect. There are scholarahips available to solely minority students that i could never get. Your blatant lack of knowledge of facts is scary. As for offsetting systematic racism, is it not systematic racism to take away SAT points from Asians through AA, as they on average recieve higher scores? I firmly disagree with AA because it doesnt adress the issue of minority students being disadvantage because it falls under the guise of equality of outcome over oppurtunity, by trying to just get more blacks and hispanics and less whites and asians into colleges instead of raising inner city funding to allow these poor minorities to compete without needing advantages; however, i brought it up to show that modern day America is not racist towards blacks. Key word here being modern. And thats twice now ive seen "when AA worked for whites they loved it" argument. What does that matter? Im sure those benefiting from it now love it.
one question,why is the issue of race relations seems to be a big deal in the US,everyone seems socially segregated,I thought you folks will be used to each other by now
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Goatsweg(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
pepethemaniac:

I think that was well said, i can not agree more that every race is "just alright". There are good and bad people of all races. Carl Sagan is white and i find him a huge inspiration, and Neil Degrasse Tyson is black and hes the reason i want to be an astronautical engineer. But also, there are people like Hitler (an evil white) and Kony (an evil black). All races have their good and bad, because people are good and bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Goatsweg(m): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
atheist5:
one question,why is the issue of race relations seems to be a big deal in the US,everyone seems socially segregated,I thought you folks will be used to each other by now

One would hope so, but the current political climate is very divided, which i think fuels the "us vs them" mentality. It's the citizens vs the FCC, liberals vs Trump, etc.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Rickjordan(m): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
khiaa:

You were doing good until you started fantasizing and wrote hardly cheat. grin
I don't really know how it works there...but I heard any girl found cheating is classified as bitch n discriminated by her fellow friends unlike
our girls....#ILOVEUS still...
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Rickjordan:

I don't really know how it works there...but I heard any girl found cheating is classified as bitch n discriminated by her fellow friends unlike
our girls....#ILOVEUS still...

That's not true at all, I don't understand why people in the continent can't see them for who they are. They are not GODS/ Goddesses/ they are only, according to their scientists part human and part Neanderthal.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Rickjordan(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
khiaa:

That's not true at all, I don't understand why people in the continent can't see them for who they are. They are not GODS/ Goddesses/ they are only, according to their scientists part human and part Neanderthal.
Thanks for expanding my knowledge..
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 4:08am On Jan 13, 2018
Rickjordan:

Thanks for expanding my knowledge..

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Hotspotbro(m): 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Bros, I'm just 16.so do you have a sister?
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Hotspotbro(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
OP where your sister naa?
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Hotspotbro(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Goatsweg:
Yeah do u have a sistar
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by ABCthings: 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

Most of them not only fantasize about dating/marrying whites but they also worship whites like they worship white Jesus. It is a great accomplishment in life to marry whites to some of them. Continue reading the comments and you will see. They actually equate whites to money which is false.

They are blind to the evil that some whites cause in this world but are quick to point out their own brothers faults. Sad but true. Some are very hypocritical people sad

PS..... This is only an opinion, I'm only going by what I see on Nairaland and by some that I know in America.
they're coming for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Complains About The Kind Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church(Photos) / Short People Are 'most Prone To Jealousy' / So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.