Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? (5953 Views)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 10, 2018
I find this confusing because must people are just fantasising about white people grin grin cheesy

These skills and qualities nl ppl attribute to white people, I personally don't see it. I have lived with them for over 30 yrs and white girls have issues like most women grin

They have bunny boiler tendency/mentality or they act up and seek attention. You guys watch Hollywood and create an image.

Guy's on nl call naija girls hoe-losho and the like for the most trivial things so I'm confused how they relate to the libral, free white girl who might have different values and moral compass.

Khiaa is spot on in her opinion because that's what Nl crew give off. This doesn't say anything about nigeria or nigerians, we're talking about NL culture.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 10, 2018
Would not even have quoted her if I know she's not a Nigerian....I know most Nlanders carelessly talk and that's what I wanted to correct... Nlanders u see ur life ?? A once respected nation..

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by bamoski(m): 1:40am On Jan 10, 2018
Beverly1:

Being Black American or African American is not the case here.....If that is your perception or opinion about Nigerians, u Re entitled to it like I said and for the fact that few people treated u the way they did, still doesn't give u the right to say such about any country ...so what would u have said if u are a white American?
And besides if u hate Nigerians so much...why are u interested in their forum
Moreover the question is for Nigerians a and not Black Americans..

Black racing black

That khiaa is just a daft illiterate with low self esteem.

Learn to ignore trash when you see em smiley
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 1:42am On Jan 10, 2018
SpareNo1:
At 35, one would expect you to have functioning brain. But sadly, it's not so

I'm not 35 and every word that I wrote is true. Please prove me wrong and read your brothers comments with an open mind and not with your emotions.

Go to the search and key in white women and look at so many topics about them and the worshiping going on while tearing down your own women. What perception of you do you think that gives to non-Nigerians?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by bamoski(m): 1:44am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

What is wrong with your comprehension, where in my comment did I say that I hate Nigerians? The op asked a question and I answered it through my perception/opinion. What part of my comment was untrue?

What gave you the impetus to think you should have an opininon/impression of Nigerians?

Who the fùck do you think you are to come in here and vomit rubbish from that fucking pie hole of yours.. hmm?

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 1:51am On Jan 10, 2018
bamoski:

That khiaa is just a daft illiterate with low self esteem.

Learn to ignore trash when you see em smiley

LMAO grin. At daft, illiterate, low self esteem, and trash all because I'm against worshiping whites.
This is what I'm talking about, these COONS who get upset at other blacks for not worshiping their white GODS. You just proved every word that I posted to be accurate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 1:56am On Jan 10, 2018
bamoski:

What gave you the impetus to think you should have an opininon/impression of Nigerians?

Who the fùck do you think you are to come in here and vomit rubbish from that fucking pie hole of yours.. hmm?

If you think that the truth is rubbish then you should change your way of thinking and behaving. There is only one God and he isn't the white man so stop worshiping him.

You can't even complete a thought without getting vulgar and emotional.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by bamoski(m): 1:57am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

LMAO grin. At daft, illiterate, low self esteem, and trash all because I'm against worshiping whites.
This is what I'm talking about, these COONS who get upset at other blacks for not worshiping their white GODS. You just proved every word that I posted to be accurate.

No one is worshiping whites here. You guys are always full of hate, and always blaming others for your misfortunes.

Please swerve with that negative energy.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by bamoski(m): 2:01am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

If you think that the truth is rubbish then you should change your way of thinking and behaving. There is only one God and he isn't the white man so stop worshiping him.

You can't even complete a thought without getting vulgar and emotional.

Rubbish is when you come in here to generalise a country of over 180 million people because of some shitty observations you think you've made on a few nairaland comments.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 2:02am On Jan 10, 2018
bamoski:

No one is worshiping whites here. You guys are always full of hate, and always blaming others for your misfortunes.

Please swerve with that negative energy.

There you go, just like I posted, you refuse to open your eyes to the evil that whites cause in this world. Keep posting because the more you do the more you prove what I posted to be the truth about some of you Nairalanders.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 2:09am On Jan 10, 2018
bamoski:

Rubbish is when you come in here to generalise a country of over 180 million people because of some shitty observations you think you've made on a few nairaland comments.

Like I said earlier, you lack comprehension. In my original post my opinion was and is about SOME NAIRALANDERS not the country of Nigeria. Re-read my original post slowly for a clearer understanding.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by bamoski(m): 2:10am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

There you go, just like I posted, you refuse to open your eyes to the evil that whites cause in this world. Keep posting because the more you do the more you prove what I posted to be the truth about some of you Nairalanders.

At least, now it's "some of you nairalanders" and no longer "Nigerians" as you started with.

At least we are getting some where.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 10, 2018
@bamiski pls ignore this woman....
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by bamoski(m): 2:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Dimples0303:
I find this confusing because must people are just fantasising about white people grin grin cheesy

These skills and qualities nl ppl attribute to white people, I personally don't see it. I have lived with them for over 30 yrs and white girls have issues like most women grin

They have bunny boiler tendency/mentality or they act up and seek attention. You guys watch Hollywood and create an image.

Guy's on nl call naija girls hoe-losho and the like for the most trivial things so I'm confused how they relate to the libral, free white girl who might have different values and moral compass.

Khiaa is spot on in her opinion because that's what Nl crew give off. This doesn't say anything about nigeria or nigerians, we're talking about NL culture.

You

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:36am On Jan 10, 2018
The op is our brother deadrat nnamdi chatting all the way from idumota Lagos. See what joblessness has reduced this guy to. He no even Sabi coordinate like white self
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 2:36am On Jan 10, 2018
bamoski:

At least, now it's "some of you nairalanders" and no longer "Nigerians" as you started with.

At least we are getting some where.

Learn how to read. In my original post I wrote some/most NAIRALANDERS I didn't mention anything about NIGERIA/NIGERIANS, you were to caught up in your emotions to understand.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 2:41am On Jan 10, 2018
Beverly1:
@bamiski pls ignore this woman....

Why don't you do the same and answer the OP's question. You were to focused on me to even do that.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 2:48am On Jan 10, 2018
Dimples0303:

LMAO grin @ Bunny Boiler tendency. So true so true. So some of them actually believe the crap that Hollyweird put out? Then they would have to be pretty darn gullible and naive.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Goatsweg(m): 4:13am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

There are plenty of non-whites in Gary, how far are you from there?
Why do you want to know how Nigerians feel about whites?

Ive never been to Gary, but im about an hour from it. And im just curious because here in america there seems to be lots of racial tension. Especially with things like BLM (Black Lives Matter). I was curious if that was also the case in Nigeria. Also some of my friends in America are very attracted to only black women, partially for the "exoticness". Im curious if in Nigeria if whites are found attractive for their rarity by some like blacks are in America
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 4:25am On Jan 10, 2018
Goatsweg:

Ive never been to Gary, but im about an hour from it. And im just curious because here in america there seems to be lots of racial tension. Especially with things like BLM (Black Lives Matter). I was curious if that was also the case in Nigeria. Also some of my friends in America are very attracted to only black women, partially for the "exoticness". Im curious if in Nigeria if whites are found attractive for their rarity by some like blacks are in America

If Black Lives Mattered in America there wouldn't be a need for BLM. If America would focus on disbanding the Ku Klux Klan, Skin Heads, White Supremacy, the Neo Nazis terrorists gangs and dirty police, maybe some day she can live up to her potential of Justice and freedom for all not only for some. Your friend would have a better chance in getting an African or Caribbean girl in America. How can Nigeria have the same racial problems as America when they are all the same race except a few minority. That doesn't mean that they don't have their tribal problems. What is the name of your town that is only an hour away from Gary?
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Goatsweg(m): 4:39am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

If Black Lives Mattered in America there wouldn't be a need for BLM. If America would focus on disbanding the Ku Klux Klan, Skin Heads, White Supremest and the Neo Nazis terrorists gangs and dirty police, maybe some day she can live up to her potential of Justice and freedom for all not only for some. Your friend would have better chance in getting an African or Caribbean girl in America

Ive honestly never seen the KKK in the news. Things like skin heads and white supremacist arent very common. Of course they exist, but America as a whole likes Blacks. Our president was even Black. And on the police i believe its an issue with police abusing power as a whole and not just targeting blacks. I dont think racism in america is as huge an issue as people make it out to be. Its obviously still around but i feel like America has gotten much better in my life.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 5:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Goatsweg:

Ive honestly never seen the KKK in the news. Things like skin heads and white supremacist arent very common. Of course they exist, but America as a whole likes Blacks. Our president was even Black. And on the police i believe its an issue with police abusing power as a whole and not just targeting blacks. I dont think racism in america is as huge an issue as people make it out to be. Its obviously still around but i feel like America has gotten much better in my life.

You are living with your head stuck in the sand. Comments like this infuriates me. The KKk still exist and are active, the only difference now is they traded the sheets for suits and police uniforms. Our president was biracial, so what, he didn't change a darn thing. Look who your president is now."Things like the skin head and white supremacist aren't very common" boy stop your lying. The skin heads are rampant in California where I live. America hates black and has hated blacks since before the forming of this country. Only a white person or a newbie African can be this dense.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by pepethemaniac: 6:04am On Jan 10, 2018
Goatsweg:

To be honest i live in America and there arent many non-whites. Ive never had a chance to date someone of a different race so i cant really say

Do you go on 4chan?
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by phazotron(m): 6:14am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

You are living with your head stuck in the sand. Comments like this infuriates me. The KKk still exist and are active, the only difference now is they traded the sheets for suits and police uniforms. Our president was biracial, so what, he didn't change a darn thing. Look who your president is now."Things like the skin head and white supremacist aren't very common" boy stop your lying. The skin heads are rampant in California where I live. America hates black and has hated blacks since before the forming of this country. Only a white person or a newbie African can be this dense.

Take it easy on him madame! We all know racism is still alive and well so u don't need to throw jabs and insults! Black pple are also racist and have the tendency to be racist too. your head would also be stuck in a hole to believe that black people aren't racist!
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by DeeFlask(m): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Dimples0303:

All whites are not the same

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by khiaa(f): 6:43am On Jan 10, 2018
phazotron:

Take it easy on him madame! We all know racism is still alive and well so u don't need to throw jabs and insults! Black pple are also racist and have the tendency to be racist too. your head would also be stuck in a hole to believe that black people aren't racist!

Why do some Africans always want to comfort and baby whites? Since when is telling the truth considered throwing jabs and insults? Blacks aren't racist in America because we don't control the system. The whole system of America was built on racism on the backs of Africans and Native Americans but we can be prejudice with good reasons but that isn't the same as racist, there is a difference.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Klinee: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2018
SpareNo1:
At 35, one would expect you to have functioning brain. But sadly, it's not so
That guy is more than 35, he is 40yrs old man! Na devil possess him.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by kokomilala(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2018
Always loved white ladies. But it's not a fixed rule. People are beautiful everywhere they are. But I prefer white women.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Flickzvill(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2018
Annibel:

what are you typing?? Ehn??
annibel my point is most nigerian girls are very materialistic to the extent they forget the definition of relationship, my mixed race or white ladies on the other hand are mostly concerned about their patners well being. I just want to date one and see hw it goes sha b4 i conclude
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by buffalowings: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
Dating a white girl for most guys here is mainly for economic reasons.
Love maybe in the picture though.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by pepethemaniac: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

You are clinically retardęd. America hate blacks so much that they voted a black president with all that hatred. You are even the naive person here to think that racism spread across every demography in US. Compare times now and during Jim Crow period. Dumbass, pour your fustration somewhere else, there are alot of good white people out there. Can't believe i thought you had a brain.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? by Goatsweg(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

Tell me, how can a country with programs such as Affirmative Action possibly be racist? There are literally programs by the government that give blacks an actual tangible advantage in getting in to college. Tell me, how is that discrimanatory towards blacks? People want to play victim, its in our nature; however, when a government gives a race a clear advantage in life it is undeniable they not only like and accept, but borderline favor that race. America, at least in its government policy, is clearly not racist towards blacks. There exists racist individuals. I will not deny that, but America is not racist. To say so is to be willfully ignorant of the current political climate and the programs set forth by the government to give blacks an advantage

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sperm Retention Testimony: Amazing Results Of No Masturbation And Sex / Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) / Who should be the provider in a relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.