Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. (6333 Views)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 10, 2018
I'm with you bro. I hate all those junk messages eeh. When I still dey Facebook, I unfollowed a lot of friends because of those mbaka said this and adeboye said that. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 10, 2018
I give them one stern warning and then block them on the next similar message. We can talk on the phone.

I have a lot of trades that do that nonsense.
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Oxster(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2018
jamariwolf3:
How does this concern us?

U should learn to use words properly

I not US

When did you turn to the voice of The people pls?
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by GetUmad: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2018
BabbanBura:

Are you one of such jobless people circulating those kinds of useless chain messages around?

I support blocking such people - they only constitute nuisance to you: create unnecessary distractions and clutter your phone with garbage.

I warned my Dad of that, when he didn't stop i blocked him! - Yes I hate it that much
Sorry, had to quote you. We share same sentiment. I also blocked my dad as well because of that. My dad is the master of broadcast msgs. I had tried making him see reasons he should stop but he wouldn't. He can send you 5 meaningless epistles within a minute. Majority of them are hoaxes.

OP I fully support blocking her. Despite the fact that my display message on whatsapp is a stern warning ⚠ against sending me useless messages that I had read over and over, you still see many doing that. The most annoying thing is, majority of them are actually not of any significant use to you on that platform as they don't chat you up or do any meaningful thing with it other than broadcast msg.
If you do that twice, I block your ass off.

Majority of the people insulting the OP are the culprits.
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by GetUmad: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I give them one stern warning and then block them on the next similar message. We can talk on the phone.

I have a lot of trades that do that nonsense.
Exactly. Same here. I've got a zero tolerance towards it.
Imagine getting exactly same messages from like three different people within 5 minutes. This nonsense broadcast message has killed creativity in many people. Copy&paste. No one wants to come up with something original and meaningful any longer.

Nothing is more annoying as seeing people "indirectly cursing" you through an unsolicited message. If you send it to me I ⚠ you and give you a yellow card. Another one, you get blocked. Don't have time for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by GetUmad: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2018
quote author=Preshy561 post=64047960]and you think it's enough reason to create a thread [/quote]
Amarabae:
You need a class on maturity

Do you complain when you hear your phone beep or you see the notification led blinking, smiling believing its that alert, Job invite, a connection or some form of Good news , move close to your phone, unlock it and see an SMS from MTN or AIRTEL telling you " Do you know President Buhari has just traveled to a United Kingdom" for this and more text 4 to 321? I would want to believe you always smile reading it and you've never blocked them before. If you've, guess what, that's Hypocrisy.
And don't tell me they're different. They're all regarded as unsolicited messages. These messages are nothing but as useless as those that sent it in the first instance. Majority of them add no value to the reader.
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by GetUmad: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2018
Curedforlife:

WELCOME TO THE GREAT brotherhood
Are you a business Man, politician, musician,pastors, you want your voice to be heard

everywhere you are, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be
famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the the great illuminatti
with this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully
accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great brotherhood of illuminatti then

email us on droheneki@gmail.com or call us on +2348154671305

How many Bentleys do you own? How many companies do you have to your name? What's your net worth? Reply me with evidence then I might "consider" even "considering" you.
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Greatzeus(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2018
Samyj247:
She just sent me this message on WhatsApp. I was angered and had to block her. this is a girl nice newly found friend o.

everyday she keeps sending me long useless stories on WhatsApp , some you will be asked to share with friends because of this or that.

Na today own make me vex. me that is looking for a well paid job na im somebody de say I go lose d job forever if I no share....I don't have time to be sharing stupid messages on WhatsApp.
I hate such messages that end with "if you don't share you will die in so so days," they make me mad,one day,I blast a girl like that,she felt bad,later I started feeling bad for bashing her. Since then I just ignored them,so as not to say horrible things to them.

1 Like

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by BabbanBura(m): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2018
GetUmad:
Sorry, had to quote you. We share same sentiment. I also blocked my dad as well because of that. My dad is the master of broadcast msgs. I had tried making him see reasons he should stop but he wouldn't. He can send you 5 meaningless epistles within a minute. Majority of them are hoaxes.

OP I fully support blocking her. Despite the fact that my display message on whatsapp is a stern warning ⚠ against sending me useless messages that I had read over and over, you still see many doing that. The most annoying thing is, majority of them are actually not of any significant use to you on that platform as they don't chat you up or do any meaningful thing with it other than broadcast msg.
If you do that twice, I block your ass off.

Majority of the people insulting the OP are the culprits.

Thanks for sharing. My Dad called me to apologise and promised never to send such to anyone again - way to go.
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Oluhills007: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
GetUmad:

How many Bentleys do you own? How many companies do you have to your name? What's your net worth? Reply me with evidence then I might "consider" even "considering" you.
bros naso...thanks for that question... There is a Yoruba adage that says when someone promises you clothes...you look at what he himself is wearing..... I was about asking if he had joined them, and if he had joined them, has he gotten money, and if he is now wealthy, what's he doing on nairaland....you can never find otedola or dangote on nairaland...

1 Like

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Pojomojo: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
What do you mean are you now trying to teach me my work i have doing for the past a decades of years or what, i have many people i have cured and today they are free and happy for their lives. If you are serious let me know ok i dont play with my job ok if you have doubt about it and you are not cleared of it then go a i dont beg or deceived people to buy my herbs only those who are in need and are serious to be healed i need here. and if you are Adria of money let me tell you i dont collect money from people they only pay after they are cured
GetUmad:

That guy na cheap scammer. That was the mail he sent to somebody

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy / At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? / You will not believe what this lady did last night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.