Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? (899 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) / Are Material Things The Basics In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by lalaboi1(m): 9:09am On Apr 10, 2010
HMMMM, I thnk most naija gurls are freaked with money, just my personal opinion
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by Flashfast1: 9:21am On Apr 10, 2010
Ok undecided.
Well thanks for sharing your PERSONAL opinion undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by lalaboi1(m): 9:23am On Apr 10, 2010
lol, you're welcome, in btw, whats your own opinion ?
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by googles: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2010
lala boi:

HMMMM, I thnk most naija gurls are freaked with money, just my personal opinion

Thank God your personal opinion doesnt count much

hmm chill o are you the same lalaboi with another id or another lala boi with the same id  undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by lalaboi1(m): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2010
Another LALA - BOI wit d same id, lmao, or the same lala boi with another id, what diff, does it make ??
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by ohasol(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2010
googles:

Thank God your personal opinion doesnt count much

hmm chill o are you the same lalaboi with another id or another lala boi with the same id undecided

cool grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by lalaboi1(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2010
ohasol:

cool grin grin grin grin grin

wetin dey cool for here now
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by ohasol(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2010
everything, don't you think so?
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by lalaboi1(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2010
ohasol:

everything, don't you think so?
naahhh, i do not think so, explain beta, what do you even think about the topic , leave ya own opinion,
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by parislomo(f): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2010
source please
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by lalaboi1(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2010
source of what ??
parislomo:

source please
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by parislomo(f): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2010
of your opinion I guess tongue
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by lalaboi1(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2010
Ohhhh, asked a couple of folks on ma FB, read and talked about their experiences, thats more than enough source !!
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by parislomo(f): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2010
link please of FB page darlyn cheesy wink
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by abrahym(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2010
Boys too
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by lalaboi1(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2010
parislomo:

link please of FB page darlyn cheesy wink
i did not save 'em links, might take a few hours, but i'll post 'em as soon as i get 'em ok, promise.
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 10, 2010
lala boi:

HMMMM,  I thnk most naija gurls are freaked with money,  just my personal opinion

I'd say Nigerian guys are worse than Nigerian women in this respect.

The amount of lazy Nigerian guys on here, opening threads seeking "Sugar Mummies" is alarming, and testament to the fact these guys want to be "kept men", in short, "Gigolo's". All after cars, jeeps, money etc from their "Mamasita's".  tongue

Women naturally want security, and not just Nigerian women either. So, I couldn't honestly blame the women who may appear materialistic to you. Why would they want to settle with a guy that would leave them (females) to do all the earning, while they just slob around the house, contributing nothing? It's the man's place to provide the security ladies crave.

In conclusion, a materialistic women has every reason to want a secure guy. What's a Gigolo's excuse for being a leech?
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by googles: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2010
lala boi:

Another LALA - BOI wit d same id, lmao, or the same lala boi with another id, what diff, does it make ??

duh there is a huge difference you just have to figure it out

are you the same lalaboi of music section or

another lala boi with the same user id. . . . simple
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by lalaboi1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2010
googles:

duh there is a huge difference you just have to figure it out

are you the same lalaboi of music section or

another lala boi with the same user id. . . . simple

Another user with the same user ID, why does everyone ask me the same question, i have a couple of folks ask me that on FB as well
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by parislomo(f): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2010
lala boi:

i did not save 'em links, might take a few hours, but i'll post 'em as soon as i get 'em ok, promise.

ok.  cool
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by Pittbaby(f): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2010
and naija men are not ??

Naija is a consumerist culture by nature , why call out just the women. If thats not the case why is it difficult to find one politician who is not siphoning money . The men have a moral right to like money and women do not ??
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2010
Pittbaby:

and naija men are not ??

Naija is a consumerist culture by nature , why call out just the women. If thats not the case why is it difficult to find one politician who is not siphoning money . The men have a moral right to like money and women do not ??

You got it bang on the beam, Ms Pittbaby.
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by lalaboi1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2010
DIS GURLZ JUST DEY DEFEND THEIR GENDER, GUYZ WHERE UNA DEY MAKE UNA COME PUT MOUTH
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by mamagee3(f): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2010
Cause it's in our nature to love things for their beauty just like Men are So Freaked to Cheat on their Spouse. wink
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by lalaboi1(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2010
finally someone agrees that the gurls are actually materialistic, hmm, and about the eehmmm, chheating thing, i can't actually deny that, lol
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by hermosa(f): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2010
@lala boi, don't u like money!!
if you don't like money, pls raise ur lying hands up!!!
Re: Why Are Girls So Freaked With Material Things ? by lalaboi1(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2010
hands raised up, ehmmmm, yeah, cuz i am not materialistically selfish, lmao

(1) (Reply)

Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. / How To Deal / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.