Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (64326 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married by Edelweiss44: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2018
darkchild64:

so u are saying there is big sin and small sin

In the bible "God" administered very severe rules for small issues, a man was stoned to death because he went to gather sticks on Sabbath, am sure u see profaning the Sabbath as one of those "abominations", Miriam and her generation was cursed with leprosy simply because she murmured against moses, and so on,even in the new testament Ananias and saphira died because they lied,something almost everyone does,so u see,it is not just because the bible condemns homosexuality that u made reference to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah terming it an " abomination " like I said the bible "God" killed people for the slightest offence,besides the bible termed all sins an abomination to "God",its because u HATE GAY people that u consider homosexuality a bigger sin,if not u would consider LYING as an abomination as well since " God" killed a couple because they lied

darkchild! darkchild! darkchild!! how many times did I call you? You know you are in total darkness even going by your name alone, and yet you think you can understand God with your dark mind? You that lives in darkness now wants to come and give us lectures about God who is light and the opposite of what you stand for? Haba! count your teeth with your tongue na!

All sins are bad before God and any unrepented sin a man does wilfully will take him to hell if he dies in that sin.......but God does not class all sins as equal. Why don't you use your common sense and figure out why the federal high court could sentence a man to death for murder and sentence another man to 2 years imprisonment for theft? Did both people not commit a "sin" before the law of the land? You should have said that every breaking of the law should carry the same death sentence nah! Then you will tell me if there will still be any human being left in the land today, because all of us would have been executed for one offence or another.

Homosexuality is one sin that God hates with a passion even possibly more than idolatry because God never sent down fire to destroy idol worshipping nations, but he did that to Sodom and Gomorrah for the very reason of homosexuality!

God does not hat the gays, but he hates homosexuality! God does not hate the sinners, but he hates sin! God cannot stand sin in his presence. If you are gay yourself, you need to understand that God does not hate you, but he extremely detests what you do. You also need to know that God did not make you to be "born that way", it is a demonic possession that comes on gays and begins to manipulate them to feel like they are women or make them feel attractions sexually to the same sex. That is why the bible in the book of Romans describes it as them having "strange desires" one towards another.

Also concerning what you said about people being stoned to death for "minor" things, I need you to understand that those people were living under the law, which was a very temporary "placebo" solution God gave them to a permanent problem of sin which man had, pending the coming of the messiah Jesus who was to pay the sacrifice and obtain for man a permanent solution for sin. Does it occur to you that nobody in the old testament living under those laws ever got saved? not even Moses the giver of the law! And God knew man could not be saved by the law and that's why he sent Jesus.
Do you also know that even Jesus was working on the Sabbath day and healing the sick on the Sabbath day, and that was one of the reasons the pharisees wanted to stone him a couple of times??

Lastly, if you are gay, God does not hate you, but he hates your sin, and he wants you to come to Jesus genuinely so he can clean up your life. Jesus also died for gays to be saved.
Re: Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
Edelweiss44:

darkchild! darkchild! darkchild!! how many times did I call you? You know you are in total darkness even going by your name alone, and yet you think you can understand God with your dark mind? You that lives in darkness now wants to come and give us lectures about God who is light and the opposite of what you stand for? Haba! count your teeth with your tongue na!

All sins are bad before God and any unrepented sin a man does wilfully will take him to hell if he dies in that sin.......but God does not class all sins as equal. Why don't you use your common sense and figure out why the federal high court could sentence a man to death for murder and sentence another man to 2 years imprisonment for theft? Did both people not commit a "sin" before the law of the land? You should have said that every breaking of the law should carry the same death sentence nah! Then you will tell me if there will still be any human being left in the land today, because all of us would have been executed for one offence or another.

Homosexuality is one sin that God hates with a passion even possibly more than idolatry because God never sent down fire to destroy idol worshipping nations, but he did that to Sodom and Gomorrah for the very reason of homosexuality!

God does not hat the gays, but he hates homosexuality! God does not hate the sinners, but he hates sin! God cannot stand sin in his presence. If you are gay yourself, you need to understand that God does not hate you, but he extremely detests what you do. You also need to know that God did not make you to be "born that way", it is a demonic possession that comes on gays and begins to manipulate them to feel like they are women or make them feel attractions sexually to the same sex. That is why the bible in the book of Romans describes it as them having "strange desires" one towards another.

Also concerning what you said about people being stoned to death for "minor" things, I need you to understand that those people were living under the law, which was a very temporary "placebo" solution God gave them to a permanent problem of sin which man had, pending the coming of the messiah Jesus who was to pay the sacrifice and obtain for man a permanent solution for sin. Does it occur to you that nobody in the old testament living under those laws ever got saved? not even Moses the giver of the law! And God knew man could not be saved by the law and that's why he sent Jesus.
Do you also know that even Jesus was working on the Sabbath day and healing the sick on the Sabbath day, and that was one of the reasons the pharisees wanted to stone him a couple of times??

Lastly, if you are gay, God does not hate you, but he hates your sin, and he wants you to come to Jesus genuinely so he can clean up your life. Jesus also died for gays to be saved.

well I don't even know where to begin but let me start by correcting this impression u have about homosexuality,like I said earlier sexuality is not by choice,and everyone can not be the same,it is just like left handedness, most of us are right handed but it just happens that there are people who's right part of their brain is bigger than the left part and they become left handed this whole stuff is not anyone's making it is the way ur brain is,do u think u are attracted to girls because of their butt and boobs(technically yes) but that is because ur brain interprets it that way,if really it is because of the boobs and butts then u will equally be attracted to ur sister,y can't we see it that way,homosexual people have their brains formed in such a way that they are attracted to the same sex,the problem we have is that we try to imagine what homosexuality feels like and since it can't work for us we define it as abnormal and against nature,can u prove ur claim that homosexuality is caused by demon possession, I have never seen or heard of a person confirmed to be gay who after prayers and deliverance became heterosexual meanwhile what do u have to say of other animal species like the dolphins and the rest who exhibit homosexuality are they also demon possessed,u can go to YouTube and other platforms and u will see lions mounting fellow lions,homosexuality is completely natural,but like I said heterosexual people wouldn't like it and vice versa but that shouldn't lead to discrimination and stigmatization.
The reason why I often speak against homophobia at every opportunity I get to do so is this, people are not homophobic just because they don't like homosexuality or because of religion or culture, people are homophobic because they are selfish,they feel that only their feelings about things matter,that is the same reason people are racist,naturally some white people may not like black skin,its not wrong every human being is biased in one way or the other but then when the person acts on that feeling and starts to discriminate black people it becomes a problem,now do you justify the white man because he naturally doesn't fancy black skin, no! ,the same can be said of all us,naturally heterosexual people wouldn't like homosexuality but that doesn't justify you treating or seeing a gay person like scum,this is not just about homophobia its an understanding, besides gay people can be good and they can equally be bad,they can contribute immensely to the development of the society,homosexuality shouldn't be used to define or judge an individual. Let us just love one another,if u are attracted to the opposite sex good and fine,but that doesn't make u superior to someone attracted to the same sex,besides gay people are a very small number so even if thrice the number of gay people in Nigeria stay celibate,Nigeria would still be far from suffering a serious population decline,and that will neutralize the claim that accommodating homosexual people will lead to a dire population decline,and like I said earlier homosexual people can still have children like everyone else so really
CAN ANYONE JUSTIFY HOMOPHOBIA ?
Re: Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
and am straight by the way,matter of fact I have never met a gay person ,maybe but not that I know of,so everything I say here is out of objective thought and not sentiments
Re: Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married by habsydiamond(m): 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Who come be husband....maybe Na she wear sokoto
Re: Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married by Edelweiss44: 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
darkchild64:

well I don't even know where to begin but let me start by correcting this impression u have about homosexuality,like I said earlier sexuality is not by choice,and everyone can not be the same,it is just like left handedness, most of us are right handed but it just happens that there are people who's right part of their brain is bigger than the left part and they become left handed this whole stuff is not anyone's making it is the way ur brain is,do u think u are attracted to girls because of their butt and boobs(technically yes) but that is because ur brain interprets it that way,if really it is because of the boobs and butts then u will equally be attracted to ur sister,y can't we see it that way,homosexual people have their brains formed in such a way that they are attracted to the same sex,the problem we have is that we try to imagine what homosexuality feels like and since it can't work for us we define it as abnormal and against nature,can u prove ur claim that homosexuality is caused by demon possession, I have never seen or heard of a person confirmed to be gay who after prayers and deliverance became heterosexual meanwhile what do u have to say of other animal species like the dolphins and the rest who exhibit homosexuality are they also demon possessed,u can go to YouTube and other platforms and u will see lions mounting fellow lions,homosexuality is completely natural,but like I said heterosexual people wouldn't like it and vice versa but that shouldn't lead to discrimination and stigmatization.
The reason why I often speak against homophobia at every opportunity I get to do so is this, people are not homophobic just because they don't like homosexuality or because of religion or culture, people are homophobic because they are selfish,they feel that only their feelings about things matter,that is the same reason people are racist,naturally some white people may not like black skin,its not wrong every human being is biased in one way or the other but then when the person acts on that feeling and starts to discriminate black people it becomes a problem,now do you justify the white man because he naturally doesn't fancy black skin, no! ,the same can be said of all us,naturally heterosexual people wouldn't like homosexuality but that doesn't justify you treating or seeing a gay person like scum,this is not just about homophobia its an understanding, besides gay people can be good and they can equally be bad,they can contribute immensely to the development of the society,homosexuality shouldn't be used to define or judge an individual. Let us just love one another,if u are attracted to the opposite sex good and fine,but that doesn't make u superior to someone attracted to the same sex,besides gay people are a very small number so even if thrice the number of gay people in Nigeria stay celibate,Nigeria would still be far from suffering a serious population decline,and that will neutralize the claim that accommodating homosexual people will lead to a dire population decline,and like I said earlier homosexual people can still have children like everyone else so really
CAN ANYONE JUSTIFY HOMOPHOBIA ?

I think i need to set a few things straight before you get the point i'm making;
1) You are speaking from a point where you think truth is relative. That's a fallacy. Truth is ABSOLUTE! You may not like a truth or buy into it, but that doesn't stop it from being truth. Eg. you may not like President Trump of America, and you decide to join those protesting against him with placards saying "not my president", but the truth remains that he is the president of all Americans whether you like him or not!

The standards for what is truth are not set by you or me. They are set by principles created by God. If truth was relative as some atheists have deceived themselves to believe, then nobody has the right to punish murderers or thieves in the society, because many thieves and murderers believe they are doing the right thing for their circumstances at the time they committed the robbery or murder. Murder is a sin, and it became a sin because God made it so!

If you are a billionaire, and i am your bank manager, and i someday decide to transfer all your money into my account just because i felt like it's right for me to take what belongs to you, would you sit down, fold your hands and smile at me just because i said to you that i took your money because i 'felt' like it would you not fight back? Why is that so? it's simply because you have felt wronged. My position of doing something just because i felt so would not be accepted by you, and that's the truth!

The reason why God made truth absolute is to serve as a reference point for right and wrong in this world where we live. If truth was not absolute, there would be total chaos in the world, because everybody would have different set of values and laws they live by and most of those laws would infringe on every other person's rights. God is not a fool for knowing this and deciding to set out clear truths to guide us humans on earth.

Having said those, i need to let you know that Homosexuality is a SIN because God says it is! It is an abomination because God says so. God is the creator of all things, and he clearly created Adam & Eve and married them. He said in scriptures "...for this reason shall a man leave his mother and father and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one". He didn't say a man shall be joined to his "husband". There are very clear scriptures that show where God talks about homosexuality and how he hates it.

2) Nobody was born a homosexual, just as nobody was born a thief! Nobody was born a homosexual because God who is the source of all life did not create homosexuality. The devil created it, and that is why it's when people become possessed by demons that they sometimes start having such "strange desires" for same sex. Homosexuality has nothing to do with the development of any part of the brain as being left-handed could be. Have you not heard about people who are kleptomaniacs? So they were also born as thieves naturally? Would God give a command saying "thou shall not steal", and then he goes ahead to create humans who are born to steal? God is not such a wicked and confused fool as most atheists portray him to be.

3) I have seen several homosexuals turn around and give their lives to Christ, and after the demons were cast out of them, they became a totally different person, and some of them are now married to the opposite sex and living a normal life. I believe you have access to youtube, search for "former homosexuals now born-again", and watch stories for yourself of people who thought they were "born gay", but after giving their lives to Christ and having demons cast out of them, they now see the whole lie and deception that the devil had sold them before.

If you are gay, you may not understand what i'm saying until you interact with former gays who are now born-again or you yourself decide to save yourself and give your life to Christ and you will be so shocked how come you no longer feel any form of attraction to the same sex after you've been prayed for and the demon that makes you feel that way is cast out.

4) If God who created everything says homosexuality is an abomination, then it is! it doesn't matter what you or i think about it, because we are not wiser than God. We cannot start forming our own rules to live in a world where God the creator has already set his rules for us to follow......and this is the reason why people go to hell - when they want to live the way they want, rather than follow Christ who will save them.

Finally, if you are homosexual, you need help. You better get help fast or else the same demons who make you believe you are a woman in a man's body will destroy your soul and also join to torture you when they eventually lead you to hell. As usual, you would say like most atheists do, that i am trying to scare you with hell, but i need to let you know that the fact you don't believe in hell doesn't mean it does not exist, and that won't stop you from finding out it does exist when you die, but by then it would be too late to repent and get help. God said "it is appointed unto man once to die, and after death, judgement". This life you have now, is God's only opportunity for you to seek Him and find salvation in Christ to be saved in eternity. If you die today, eternity begins, and eternity has no end! in case you don't understand it, ETERNITY IS NOT 1,000,000,000,000 YEARS! If eternity was the size of all the grains of sand on earth put together, those years are not up to the size of one single grain.

You can keep feeling i'm threatening you, but truth will come to you someday, i only hope it's not when it's too late.
Re: Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 13, 2018
Edelweiss44:

I think i need to set a few things straight before you get the point i'm making;
1) You are speaking from a point where you think truth is relative. That's a fallacy. Truth is ABSOLUTE! You may not like a truth or buy into it, but that doesn't stop it from being truth. Eg. you may not like President Trump of America, and you decide to join those protesting against him with placards saying "not my president", but the truth remains that he is the president of all Americans whether you like him or not!

The standards for what is truth are not set by you or me. They are set by principles created by God. If truth was relative as some atheists have deceived themselves to believe, then nobody has the right to punish murderers or thieves in the society, because many thieves and murderers believe they are doing the right thing for their circumstances at the time they committed the robbery or murder. Murder is a sin, and it became a sin because God made it so!

If you are a billionaire, and i am your bank manager, and i someday decide to transfer all your money into my account just because i felt like it's right for me to take what belongs to you, would you sit down, fold your hands and smile at me just because i said to you that i took your money because i 'felt' like it would you not fight back? Why is that so? it's simply because you have felt wronged. My position of doing something just because i felt so would not be accepted by you, and that's the truth!

The reason why God made truth absolute is to serve as a reference point for right and wrong in this world where we live. If truth was not absolute, there would be total chaos in the world, because everybody would have different set of values and laws they live by and most of those laws would infringe on every other person's rights. God is not a fool for knowing this and deciding to set out clear truths to guide us humans on earth.

Having said those, i need to let you know that Homosexuality is a SIN because God says it is! It is an abomination because God says so. God is the creator of all things, and he clearly created Adam & Eve and married them. He said in scriptures "...for this reason shall a man leave his mother and father and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one". He didn't say a man shall be joined to his "husband". There are very clear scriptures that show where God talks about homosexuality and how he hates it.

2) Nobody was born a homosexual, just as nobody was born a thief! Nobody was born a homosexual because God who is the source of all life did not create homosexuality. The devil created it, and that is why it's when people become possessed by demons that they sometimes start having such "strange desires" for same sex. Homosexuality has nothing to do with the development of any part of the brain as being left-handed could be. Have you not heard about people who are kleptomaniacs? So they were also born as thieves naturally? Would God give a command saying "thou shall not steal", and then he goes ahead to create humans who are born to steal? God is not such a wicked and confused fool as most atheists portray him to be.

3) I have seen several homosexuals turn around and give their lives to Christ, and after the demons were cast out of them, they became a totally different person, and some of them are now married to the opposite sex and living a normal life. I believe you have access to youtube, search for "former homosexuals now born-again", and watch stories for yourself of people who thought they were "born gay", but after giving their lives to Christ and having demons cast out of them, they now see the whole lie and deception that the devil had sold them before.

If you are gay, you may not understand what i'm saying until you interact with former gays who are now born-again or you yourself decide to save yourself and give your life to Christ and you will be so shocked how come you no longer feel any form of attraction to the same sex after you've been prayed for and the demon that makes you feel that way is cast out.

4) If God who created everything says homosexuality is an abomination, then it is! it doesn't matter what you or i think about it, because we are not wiser than God. We cannot start forming our own rules to live in a world where God the creator has already set his rules for us to follow......and this is the reason why people go to hell - when they want to live the way they want, rather than follow Christ who will save them.

Finally, if you are homosexual, you need help. You better get help fast or else the same demons who make you believe you are a woman in a man's body will destroy your soul and also join to torture you when they eventually lead you to hell. As usual, you would say like most atheists do, that i am trying to scare you with hell, but i need to let you know that the fact you don't believe in hell doesn't mean it does not exist, and that won't stop you from finding out it does exist when you die, but by then it would be too late to repent and get help. God said "it is appointed unto man once to die, and after death, judgement". This life you have now, is God's only opportunity for you to seek Him and find salvation in Christ to be saved in eternity. If you die today, eternity begins, and eternity has no end! in case you don't understand it, ETERNITY IS NOT 1,000,000,000,000 YEARS! If eternity was the size of all the grains of sand on earth put together, those years are not up to the size of one single grain.

You can keep feeling i'm threatening you, but truth will come to you someday, i only hope it's not when it's too late.

Its of no use arguing with u any further,it will just be a waste of my time,I have made the points I want to make
Re: Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
kiss
Re: Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married by collinsetta63: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2020
Are you lonely and Hot. And need a pretty girl/lady to satisfy you. Just search for "olosho.mi" on Facebook or click on this link https://facebook.com/olosho.mi to order a lady online today.
Note: you have to make a down payment before your order can be process.
No scam zone.
Serious people only.

You don't need to go to that dirty and stinky brothel anymore. Just order a lady online with ease at the comfort of your home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.