Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? (1089 Views)

Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User / Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) / CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Jochabed(f): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Your honest answer.
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by DAntivirus: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
lol...

I will simply use it to blow balloon for decoration of the nearest church grin

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by eruchboy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
DAntivirus:
lol...

Guy U no well.GOD forbid it happens but if it happens i will run mad pass terry G,na so i take miss heaven grin
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Jochabed(f): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
eruchboy:
Guy U no well.GOD forbid it happens but if it happens i will run mad pass terry G,na so i take miss heaven grin[
I love your reason of thinking.
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Diamond23(f): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] Enter heaven wit it cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Its a tough one cheesy.
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
cry
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by eruchboy(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Jochabed:
I love your reason of thinking.
Thanks
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chikita66:
Its a tough one cheesy.
what Is Your Main Moniker undecided
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
DeadRat:
what Is Your Main Moniker undecided
Why are you always like this?
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Airforce1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
No worries , if it's my legally married wife I want to use it on .

But if na girl friend, I don Kuku'ma take my hand judge myself
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chikita66:
Why are you always like this?
I Am The I Am That I Am undecided ...

Your Signature! undecided

And Style Of Commentin Doesnt Pass You as New here... Dont Worry You Can Tell Me Anything... Trust Me...
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Jochabed(f): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Airforce1:
No worries , if it's my legally married wife I want to use it on .

But if na girl friend, I don Kuku'ma take my hand judge myself
hmm! Nice answer.
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by donstan18: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Which trumpet is sounding?

The trumpet must wait for me to gather some raw milk for heavenly use.

Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
DeadRat:
I Am The I Am That I Am undecided ...

Your Signature! undecided

And Style Of Commentin Doesnt Pass You as New here... Dont Worry You Can Tell Me Anything... Trust Me...
Is it just me or do you always go around asking people their main moniker?
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chikita66:
Is it just me or do you always go around asking people their main moniker?
Just You Madam
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Diamond23:
[color=#770077][/color] Enter heaven wit it cheesy
Dick no dey heaven o.
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Diamond23(f): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Dick no dey heaven o.
hw u sure, u don go der b4 grin.
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Jodha(f): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
I won't be caught doing such...
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Diamond23:
hw u sure, u don go der b4 grin.
Yes na. I find money go I come use style ask one angel, he tell me say no such thing there.
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Apina(m): 12:18am On Jan 11, 2018
Which kind stupid question be that? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 11, 2018
Lmao you people are mad
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by ubunja(m): 4:49am On Jan 11, 2018
DAntivirus:
lol...

ha ha ha hillarious.
trying to bribe God with a condom balloon.
Re: What Will You Do If The Trumpet Should Sound When You Trying To Buy A Condom? by DemonInSiege: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
I will go ahead and Fxxk

(1) (Reply)

Condom Trick: Burst A Cheat / Why She Was Pressuring Me For Sex ???? / Watch How This Woman's Little Daughter Exposed Her On Livestream (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.