Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man (44616 Views)

Oyinbo Man Dances At A Yoruba Wedding. All Eyes On Him / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by omoharry(f): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2018
ipodstinks:
Not easy to stick with one hole na.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by kennosklint(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2018
yashau:
sharaap.. Gay like you
God forbid
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by plsplspls: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Pls delete 4.

Yoruba men are the least generous male tribe. If anything they will try to collect the little the lady has too. It's partially why we have so many independent/enterprising Yoruba women over the last century. Life taught them to fend for themselves because looking forward to the generosity of them demons will only take you several steps backwards.

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by ceaser: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:

Their men are only good in gingering and shouting "Emi!! Emi!! Emi!!!. "Arh!! Arh!! Arh!!!", folding their trouser and jumping from one place to another like frogs and their ballz be dangling like school bell. grin
grin grin Original Wehrey.
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by dadabashua1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
angry
Rozaytee:
true
sad
Rozaytee:
true
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by dadabashua1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Yoruba guys this Yoruba guys that... abeg make una free us, to the ladies saying negative things about Yoruba guys is not a must to date yorubas na..... date from the tribe you think they are all good without a single bad person... allow those that want to date Yoruba's to do that, for the fact that you had a bad experience with one shouldn't be a yard stick to paint every Yoruba guy black... and for the record I will take the 'demon's of a word as compliment rather than offensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by ceaser: 6:48am On Jan 13, 2018
dadabashua1:
and for the record I will take the 'demon's of a word as compliment rather than offensive

Guys actually take this as a compliment and take no offence. It depicts virility in all its ramifications. Worst they'll do when called that is snigger about it. I find myself calling coupla my guys that dress to kill in traditional attires "Yoruba demons" to take subtle swipes at 'em, not even minding that I be Yoruba myself o.

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by greatefa1011(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ekitidefender:
Well, this article would probably touch a few nerves but I’d like to give a caveat here, I’m not a tribalist! Needless to say, the truth must be said sometimes even if it doesn’t sound pleasing to the ears. If you intend to get through this article to the end, please come along with your sense of humour and if not, you may want to consider stopping here.

The bitter truth is that if you’re not dating a Yoruba guy, you’re definitely not dating yet and if you’re the prayerful type, you seriously need to consider changing your prayer points.

And yes, I’ve said it and you’d probably agree with me when you’re done with this.

Let’s be clear on one thing here, I’m not saying this because I’m a Yoruba man, (maybe just a little) but I’ve got to defend myself and my fellow Yoruba brothers who have constantly been put in a bad light on different social media fora.

I am a Yoruba man from Ekiti state and the various Yoruba men I know are exceptions from the typical stereotypes people have of Yoruba men. I am proud of the tribe I come from and everyone would agree to the intelligent, progressive and fun loving nature of Yoruba people. If you’re looking for more reasons to date a Yoruba guy, come along with me.

1) Family Values

You’d hardly meet a Yoruba guy that doesn’t have high standards when it comes to family. One thing you’re assured of when you date a Yoruba guy (and if you’re lucky enough to marry one) is that you would come first always in his life. What makes this even more sweet is the fact that he would also place as much premium on your family members as he does on his, can life be anymore sweeter?

2) Respectful

Obviously, no tribe does it better when it comes to respect than your typical Yoruba dude. You’re assured of his love and respect anywhere, anytime.

3) Highly Fertile

Yoruba dudes have been proven to be very fertile as research has shown that Yorubas have the highest twin births in the world. So, if you love twins so much and you’re thinking of getting pregnant from a guy’s first burst, you sure know what to do.

4) Generous

If you mix with the right crowd of Yoruba guys, you will find out that we are generous to a fault. A typical Yoruba guy would go out of his way to spoil you silly with no care in the world of the cost implications. Be sure of one thing, he’d carry on with this if you end up saying ‘I do’ to him.

5) Romantic To A Fault

One of the reasons why girls may find it difficult to say no to a Yoruba man is the fact that you’d hardly find a Yoruba man that doesn’t know how to make his woman feel on top of the world. Yoruba guys know how to give you that good massage when you’re back from a hard day’s work at the office. He would treat you to romantic candle lit dinners and take you on trips to exotic locations you can only dream of. See why he ranks ahead of guys from other tribes?

6) Sugar-coated Mouth

Another thing you’re bound to love us for is our love for flattery. Yoruba dudes would sweet talk you and make you feel on top of the world which of course is something every woman wants. If you want a man that would make you feel like you’re ‘walking over the moon’, you sure know where to get it from.

To top it all, Yoruba guys are some of the most caring, attentive, patient, understanding and humble guys you will ever meet. Guys from other tribes should however not take this as an insult but take a cue from what makes the girls follow them.

And don’t worry if you’re dating guys from other tribes, I’d surely consider writing on what makes those tribes thick too! But in the meantime, if you’ve got a Yoruba guy; you’re one of the luckiest girls in the world and if you don’t have one, consider the saying ‘the taste of the pudding is in the eating’. Get yourself one today!
7. They can get u ritualized and...
http://ekitidefender.com/2018/01/11/6-major-reasons-date-yoruba-man/
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:05am On Jan 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Hausa are Muslims, Igbo are Christians n Yoruba are ChristianMuslims

what a reply
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:09am On Jan 14, 2018
greggng:
After reading this I cannot but laugh over this lie. The only truth in ur statement is that of having twins which is part of oyo state but how that one is now an achievement in a country over populated like ours baffles me. A yoruba lecturer once told me in class that yoruba ladies doesn't joke with igbo man cos they know how to treat a woman interms of caring, romance etc no wonder women are refered to oriaku m. That means the one that enjoys my wealth. I know the writer wanted to know the opinion of other tribes towards his people. The truth remains igbo man have no rival. Another truth about the yoruba man is that they sleep around like dogs unfaithfulness is their companion. In a nutshell I still love my yoruba babe cos she has gone out to leave with other tribes and now see things from a broader spectrum

Bros i tell u.. the yoruba gals those who ar exposed now kno the truth about igbo men amd love us like kilode.

Only those village ones are the bigots.

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by tossie101(f): 12:12am On Jan 14, 2018
LuvU2:
Lol Girls date Yoruba guys, more igbo boys for me then.

I love igbo men because they collectively praise us, igbo women. There is nothing more assuring than hving to know ur men will always hv ur back.
Yoruba guys don't do much in that area, they only praise themselves and neglect their women. tongue

My dear yes ooh
Thats what i use to chase them away.
If its not igbo man the no way!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 14, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

what a reply
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Loluores: 4:02am On Feb 11, 2018
I'm a Yoruba dude. All the same, these are generic properties that can apply to any and every man. Nor use style to hype your tribe just because of some Nairaland traffic.
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by OlaDavid2012: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
PROUDLY OODUA.... MOST BEAUTIFUL TRIBE...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.