Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (69082 Views)

Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram / Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? / All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by jaymejate: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ungodly comments
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Lol What are you wearing?
Lol cheesy
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Lol.

Let them say whatever. Without these "Hot" guys a good number of these females would be worthless. As in utterly useless. Their only usefulness now is to give a guy sex or head for Shawarma or that sort. Imagine if there was no guy. See hunger.
Did you also imagine if they were no females?.

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Elnino4ladies: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Lol cheesy

LMAO You don't want to answer right?
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by wunmi590(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jaytecq:

amen..... Fire!!!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by castrokins(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
So What'sYour Bride Price?

bodyonchecheche:
Lol I always know what's up when I see 'what are you wearing?'
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Haykinsofficial: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
grin Gbam! She nail it!

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by dreamworld: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
And they our girls open their legs nko, to even monkey
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:

https://www.nairaland.com/4067954/how-girls-act-when-want

See the female version, created by our own tosyne.2much. No girl jumped on FTC to call anyone worthless. It was all fun...
Once again, calm down, no be fight.
Names calling is what gives them more likes. Meanwhile, the only thing he's worth to a girl is his dick. grin

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

LMAO You don't want to answer right?
Lmao clothes
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
castrokins:
So What'sYour Bride Price?

5 Naira
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Doctormarrvin: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
It's not actually funny.. How's missing a female a perverse something? Or requesting a video call? They should all chill jare,not funny.
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by HeyCorleone(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:

Oh so many times I've done that. Didn't see anything wrong.

You're not more than your sex organ to the boy or boys you're friending. So you can imagine how utterly useless you are. But they're useful to you. All those times you was broke.

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by byemx06(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
make I dy observe as I kn get experience........ Virgin4life
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by sirfee(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:

We know girls would be hungry if guys stop being hornie. But the topic is on things guys say when they're hornie. Add yours and spice up the thread...no be fight, you hear?

if babes comment now, una go still run come call am olosho.

Make I just dey look...

When I'm h*rny,I always say it...there is no need to start beating around the bush.

Me:sweetheart,I'm h*rny..I wish you are beside me,I just want to suck your b**bs.

Babe:really?

Me:why I go dey joke na,I'm a human biko...

3 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by LoRdCaT(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Good thing you had to quote me for your useless comment.
Do attach it anytime you feel the need.
Shalom.
L did a lady break your heart because of sharwama? grin

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by obstead200(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
no wahala. Guys will just drink beer and watch football

3 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by HeyCorleone(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
LoRdCaT:
L did a lady break your heart because of sharwama? grin

Lmao.. My guy..

At alls o. But you know what I'm talking about na.
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Rockyrascal(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hor*y I want to cum over grin
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Oh so many times I've done that. Didn't see anything wrong.

You're not more than your sex organ to the boy or boys you're friending. So you can imagine how utterly useless you are. But they're useful to you. All those times you was broke.
The only thing you've got to offer is your male sex organ and probably N500 transport fare. I understand why every lady is worthless to you 'cause responsible dudes don't make such statements.

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
obstead200:
no wahala. Guys will just drink beer and watch football
No problem. You didn't include masturbation. grin

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by HeyCorleone(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
The only thing you've got to offer is your male sex organ and probably N500 transport fare. I understand why every lady is worthless to you 'cause responsible dudes don't make such silly statements.

What is irresponsible to say you're not more worth than your pvssy? Smh. People do indeed hate the truth.

So you're the responsible one here? B!tch please. Switch off your phone and sleep if you don't know what else to type.
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:

What is irresponsible to say you're not more worth than your pvssy? Smh. People do indeed hate the truth.

So you're the responsible one here? B!tch please. Switch off your phone and sleep if you don't know what else to type.
What truth are you talking about?. That you've never met a lady who loved you enough to either assist you financially or none has been kind enough to give you surprises?.

When I said you're irresponsible, I wasn't mistaken 'cause it's evident in your choice of words and mentality. Grow up! Dude.

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Elnino4ladies: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Lmao clothes

Yeye girl. I'm sure you are putting on a see through gown
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by chemicool: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Lol.

Let them say whatever. Without these "Hot" guys a good number of these females would be worthless. As in utterly useless. Their only usefulness now is to give a guy sex or head for Shawarma or that sort. Imagine if there was no guy. See hunger.

Wasere, na you talk wetin dey my mind. These babes dey hungry ehn! If you meet a babe, buy her food first, na she go dey carry toto beg you.

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by HeyCorleone(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
What truth are you talking about?. That you've never met a lady who loved you enough to either assist you financially or none has been kind enough to give you surprises?.

When I said you're irresponsible, I wasn't mistaken 'cause it's evident in your choice of words and mentality. Grow up! Dude.

Choice of words? It's not my fault you refuse to use certain words. Obviously you're one of those people who think using certain words or phrases is a sign of immaturity. Smh. I weep for people with such archaic mentality. You're the one who needs to seriously grow up and not get butt hurt by certain words.

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Girls version.

* Baby, do you have light? I want to come and charge or watch movie

* baby, are you alone cuz I'm bored here

* baby, I'm just leaving my friend's house and i thought i should branch your place.

3 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Ezyp(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nonsense.... If we no toast them, them go start to draw our attention with those eye pencil

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Spells(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mosho2good:
BAR and BRA:

-Both have same Alphabets.

-Both are DRINKING Zones.

-Both have Restricted Time of Opening and Closing.

-But when Opened, both make MEN CRAZY.....

When you are drinking from any of the two, please don't drive!!

Drink Responsibly!!! ....

� ��
grin grin bat guy/girl
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by obstead200(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
No problem. You didn't include masturbation. grin
no girls no urge to self-service off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Yeye girl. I'm sure you are putting on a see through gown
At work? No o, please that one is for this evening grin
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Elnino4ladies: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
At work? No o, please that one is for this evening grin

Work should be over by now. LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.