Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Why Are Some Girls Like This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (39954 Views)

Why Do Akwa Ibom Girls Like Se.x So Much? / "Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by drnoel: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
ubunja:

continue feeling sorry for people who send money to strangers and see how far that will get you.

Bros doesn't matter to me one way or another. I can't count how many times have done similar, whats important is what u do not what people think of u

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by ubunja(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
drnoel:

Bros doesn't matter to me one way or another. I can't count how many times have done similar, whats important is what u do not what people think of u
no ways!! that guy sent hoping for sex not beingba good man

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by drnoel: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
ubunja:

no ways!! that guy sent hoping for sex not beingba good man

U think so, I thought he said he didnt wish for anything. Anyways what do I know
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by KrystosCJ(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
The ONLY mistake I see that you made is posting your encounter with the woman in a public forum, like NL.

These are private matters that need privacy. What did you think you would receive? Validation? Kudos? Closure?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Stevengerd(m): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
My Experience last october made me vow never to help anybody except my silbling, when it comes to money matter.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by sekem: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
lilyheaven:

Yes o, like please can you send some money, I want to change my phone

Not that grin

You can't tell a girl that unless she's like your sugar mommy

Every heterosexual matured male knows there's one major thing we want from the ladies

That's what I am talking about wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Generaldickson: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
martyns303:

didn't see her as anything, it was just a random act of kindness.
Random indeed. Fool. If na guy now u no go hlp. Ode...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Vikky014(f): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
martyns303:
I shouldn't have to bring this here, but I have exhausted other options.

mid last year I had to make an interstate journey and the only means available was by road. Shared a sit with this girl, around 28yrs old, tall and lighted skinned, didn't take long before we started talking. we got to our destination and thought we should exchange numbers, she was a lively person.

fast forward 2 weeks later, she called me that she needed to attend a wedding and that she's looking for money to buy "asoebi", she was like she wouldn't have called me if she had other options, i understand these things can be important to women, so I sent her N10k, she thanked me, called a couple of times to say hi.

Roughly a month after that, she called me again to say she went to visit someone in another state and what not and now she's stranded. I was going to say No, but my conscience won't let me, I tried to imagine if I were the one stranded like that, so I sent her money again. in all of this, I have never met her again after the first and last time we met.

December came and this girl called me to ask me what's for Christmas, laughed over it and told her nothing. she later sent me an sms asking me to please send her some money, at this point I felt I have had enough. I ignored her sms, she started calling me unending, sometimes I get as much as 15 missed calls from her. I blocked her number but then she would call with another number, blocked that too and she started calling me with private number. just this morning she sent me an sms saying why am I being WICKED. as in I don't understand, she's acting like I owe her or something.

Edited:

I am surprised at the number of people calling me names for helping someone. I wasn't looking to start anything with her, I have never given her such impression. I saw a grown woman who I felt was in need and I helped. I am no stranger to help, we have all helped people in different capacity, people we don't know, even here on NL, a faceless forum, people get help.
some girls no get shame o...nah waoh
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by sharpwriter(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
martyns303:

mid last year I had to make an interstate journey and the only means available was by road.

Bro.... you try, you don do your own... no mind all these people insulting you. People and minds are not created the same way. We all learn lessons.

PS: I see you be sure man. I'm interested to know about your business. I would like you to PM me. no vex wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Hardware77(m): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Na wetin good for you be dat idiot boy! If na your fellow man like you ask for money to do something tangible, you no go give am. Na light skinned woman you go dey give money. Ashawoboy like you.

You mumu so tay u just dey ignore call without telling her what she did wrong. You suppose tell her before you block her so she go learn. Dem plenty for street..looking fine but living like parasites
chai... You almost embarrassed me before my boss.lwkm grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lol it’s not funny but I do know that you don’t spend money on anyone who you really don’t know like that or love most times you will be funding their excesses the best thing is to teach them how to pray

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by seunayeni(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
u've done right, but I believe u did to a point where she felt she can get away with any story she tells u....next time be cautious.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by gbogboija: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
Your mumu don do o. You be ATM machine?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Fawklicant: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
martyns303:

mid last year I had to make an interstate journey and the only means available was by road. Shared a sit with this girl, around 28yrs old, tall and lighted skinned, didn't take long before we started talking. we got to our destination and thought we should exchange numbers, she was a lively person.

fast forward 2 weeks later, she called me that she needed to attend a wedding and that she's looking for money to buy "asoebi", she was like she wouldn't have called me if she had other options, i understand these things can be important to women, so I sent her N10k, she thanked me, called a couple of times to say hi.

Roughly a month after that, she called me again to say she went to visit someone in another state and what not and now she's stranded. I was going to say No, but my conscience won't let me, I tried to imagine if I were the one stranded like that, so I sent her money again. in all of this, I have never met her again after the first and last time we met.

December came and this girl called me to ask me what's for Christmas, laughed over it and told her nothing. she later sent me an sms asking me to please send her some money, at this point I felt I have had enough. I ignored her sms, she started calling me unending, sometimes I get as much as 15 missed calls from her. I blocked her number but then she would call with another number, blocked that too and she started calling me with private number. just this morning she sent me an sms saying why am I being WICKED. as in I don't understand, she's acting like I owe her or something.

Edited:

I am surprised at the number of people calling me names for helping someone. I wasn't looking to start anything with her, I have never given her such impression. I saw a grown woman who I felt was in need and I helped. I am no stranger to help, we have all helped people in different capacity, people we don't know, even here on NL, a faceless forum, people get help.

Guy leave story. We see grown men and women everyday in need of help on the streets everyday in form of beggars, how many have you given 10k?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by amokeme(f): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
martyns303:

didn't see her as anything, it was just a random act of kindness.
Is good to be kind, but please be cautious about who you want to be kind to. After the first time you assisted her, it would have ended there.
I alway pray that may my assistance meet someone in genuine need, and not opportunists.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Rozaytee: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
goingape1:
your problem is that you lack common sense and your brain is leaking sense fluid undecided

Why will you send those apes called naija women money ?

Don't you know naija women are useless! undecided

Guys like you need to be fvcked by a white pù$$y to reorient your damage brain
omo dem don chop dis one money tire..grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Heavance(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
martyns303:

Edited:

People calling you names, are just pained. In fact, they are people that can't stand you when they manage to see you outside

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by amokeme(f): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
Fawklicant:

Guy leave story. We see grown men and women everyday in need of help on the streets everyday in form of beggars, how many have you given 10k?
Is wrong to choose people's charity for them.. He did what he did because he is kind and probably understand what it feels like to be in need. Is just unfortunate his act of kindness met with the wrong person
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Rozaytee: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
akiOYIBO:

Liar! You're puszie-gullible man. Admit the truth; you would neva send 10k to your guy for a suit or pair of jeans.
kia...person never send dis one shishi...before oo..grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
My brother, that's the reality with indomie generation girls oo. I totally despise such girls.
Once they meet a man, theirs is to extract as much as possible from him. I recently ran away from such a relationship.
Those of you blaming op are only proving that you have become hard hearted due to encounters with such
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Ogaonos: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
kobosmart:
guy na new year stop being a dead guy you no know say na swag to give gal money for no reason instead make you pray to get that kind money, you dey cry about 10 k for nairaland mtchew
guy sharrap there.na atm guys lik u na mak ladies dey big headed nwadays.jux tel us u ar a atm maga 2 ur gf.i nw knw y lazy ass slayqueen ar increasing nwadays.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by prettyaura: 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
Honestly, I don't see anything wrong in what the op has done. abeg why are people calling him names? nawa for Nigerians oo...what is bad in helping someone that actually requested for it? and meanwhile he said there's no emotional attachment..its just a help ooo...may God save us in dis sorry nation called Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by lilyheaven: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
sekem:

Not that grin

You can't tell a girl that unless she's like your sugar mommy

Every heterosexual matured male knows there's one major thing we want from the ladies

That's what I am talking about wink
Lol! Like? I don't understand.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by kikayboss(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
Divay22:
God love a cheerful giver grin grin
Keep giving, your reward is in heaven cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin...

Pls don't stop o, you're her money bank
lol.... Nice one....

And some people still winder why men can't help without asking for sex in return.....

You help them without asking for anything in return you're labelled a maga/mumu....

And all these women wrappers that cannot help their fellow guy, god is watching you.. You'll need help shebi na that babe you go call...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by kikayboss(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
prettyaura:
Honestly, I don't see anything wrong in what the op has done. abeg why are people calling him names? nawa for Nigerians oo...what is bad in helping someone that actually requested for it? and meanwhile he said there no emotionally attachment..its just a help ooo...may God save us in dis sorry nation called Nigeria.
lol, if a guy collects ordinary sachet tomato from you now... You will crucify him... 10k for girl he doesn't have anything with...

Abeg guys stop encouraging leeching.. Its not a matter of having the money, once you start they dont stop.... Dont be ashamed to say no.. You don't owe their azz nothing
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by ebukaka12(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
grin
Chikita66:
You are a potential maga, she saw it and took advantage of it, truth is she has a boyfriend.
you don talk am finish Oh..
been dey wait to see comment like this grin
Chikita66:
You are a potential maga, she saw it and took advantage of it, truth is she has a boyfriend.
you don talk am finish Oh..
been dey wait to see comment like this
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by kikayboss(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
martyns303:

Edited:

biss abeg i have issues with my phone, i want to buy a new one...you can assist me with anything I'll appreciate....

He won't help me now ooo, you've seen a guy who is in need of help... You wont help... Am still waiting ooo......

Shebi you're running charity
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Icon79(m): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ouch! NL never disappoints grin grin grin

O pari o

Divay22:
God love a cheerful giver grin grin
Keep giving, your reward is in heaven
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin...

Pls don't stop o, you're her money bank
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Divay22(f): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Icon79:
Ouch! NL never disappoints grin grin grin

O pari o

Hope you won't mumu like the op
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Icon79(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
Haha!! Diva, abi you don't trust your boy again?

Listen, babe, nobody plays a playa. Nobody!

O pari

Divay22:

Hope you won't mumu like the op
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Divay22(f): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
Icon79:
Haha!! Diva, abi you don't trust your boy again?

Listen, babe, nobody plays a playa. Nobody!

O pari

But Cee c is playing Tobi the player..
Be kiaful.... I trust you thou.. Don't fail me
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Icon79(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
No worries ... you can always count on me, sista. Always cheesy

In fact, I wish that the op could introduce this girl to me so I can teach her a few "lessons".

O pari

Divay22:

But Cee c is playing Tobi the player..
Be kiaful.... I trust you thou.. Don't fail me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). / Darey Art-Alade Goes Unclad On Instagram (Photo) / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.