Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom (2420 Views)

Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by StarBukola(f): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Goodday people of NL,

My friend who came over for Christmas asked me and some other person this " who was the first to have sex" I looked at him dumbly and replied " of cuz everybody knows it's ADAM and EVE" he laughed and told me " it's Satan " I shook my head and said "how come it Satan? " and added " even the holy bible recorded it that way" and his next question was "so, what do you think Satan gave eve?" . so because he's tall I had to tilt my head backward to look him directly in the eyes " Apple now,it what the bible stated" I replied ". I was surprised by what he said next . " The devil was the first to ever had sex and it was with Eve and it was after Eve saw the sweetness of it that he called out to her husband" I totally disagreed with him.
So,here I am seeking the opinion of others, what do you think.
Pls don't mind my grammar, biko.
Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by RoyalBlak007: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
So you believe

all this bůllshìt?
Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by ReinaFarine: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lol... Una no go kee pelsin...
Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by Shayneward1: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
The devil cheated with eve while Adam was sleeping grin
Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
So apple is now banana angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by donstan18: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tell dem u no see me

1 Like

Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by rosy1992(f): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Heresy, if eve had slept with Satan, her offspring wouldn't have been a human. When the fallen angels slept with humans they begat giant and demons, let alone if it was Satan himself

3 Likes

Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Go and read your books right now. Jamb is around the corner. grin grin
Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by Nutase: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
The guy is a perveted heretic. Flee.
Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Your Brother or Who Ever Is High On Foolish Knowledge...
Anyway The Bible Didnt Even Mention She Ate "Apple" As people Claim...

BTW...
Hope We Going To fvck in Heaven cause I Really Love That Gift From God
Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by Stevebamdex(m): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
A miscarriage of wisdom from the Op and your clueless myopic friend who debated with imbecilic boldness and unreasonable parade of naivety.
A tale without factual facts actually got you entangled with foolish curiousity which made you come here to ask such a baseless questions..
Is a pity..! sad

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by Snow02: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
yawn
Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by Snow02: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Stevebamdex:
A miscarriage of wisdom from the Op and your clueless myopic friend who debated with imbecilic boldness and unreasonable parade of naivety.
A tale without factual facts actually got you entangled with foolish curiousity which made you come here to ask such a baseless questions..
Is a pity..! sad
I got a headache reading this comment LMAO
Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by Rukkydelta(f): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
Some people are just who they are
In Gen2:25 And they were both naked the man and his wife, and were not ashamed (KJV)
this was before Satan came to tempt eve and she fall

It was in Gen3 that the devil came to tempt eve and it was stated in the Bible that it was of fruit from a true
Gen3:3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the garden, God has said, You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it lest you die

Op you and those friends of yours are one of a kind
Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by StarBukola(f): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
So you believe

all this bůllshìt?
no i dont, I only need to hesr what others have to say on that
Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by StarBukola(f): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Some people are just who they are
In Gen2:25 And they were both naked the man and his wife, and were not ashamed (KJV)
this was before Satan came to tempt eve and she fall

It was in Gen3 that the devil came to tempt eve and it was stated in the Bible that it was of fruit from a true
Gen3:3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the garden, God has said, You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it lest you die

Op you and those friends of yours are one of a kind
I didn't say I believe him,did I? But thank you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by StarBukola(f): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2018
Stevebamdex:
Is a pity..! sad
smiles, thank you u've been helpful
Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by davien(m): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2018
Technically the first thing to have sex was photosynthetic microbes... Something that shouldn't surprise you seeing that human beings weren't the first thing on the planet and sex isn't only our thing.

The person who told you eve slept with Adam must have read the story of Lilith and took it's interpretation over the average one.
Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by Rukkydelta(f): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
StarBukola:
I didn't say I believe him,did I? But thank you kiss kiss kiss
You are welcome cheesy
Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by bennynaza(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
So apple is now banana angry

the simplest but funniest shit I have seen this year
Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by marvin906(m): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2018
OP is you nor crase for this life your next life you go crase undecided undecided

Re: Who Was The First To Have Sex And With Whom by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2018
bennynaza:

the simplest but funniest shit I have seen this year
Happy to make you laugh smiley

(1) (Reply)

Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month? / Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? / Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.