Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. (76516 Views)

I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by nwolisar: 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Your matter be like ileya ram weh dem dey feed he come think say him owner like am

You Wuked o! Your post come make sense pass OP write-up cheesy
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
Omotaday:
Bro, only people who have been in your condition can understand what you typed above. I was in your condition. I have been with countless ladies but there was this girl i dated, she was not only sweet, she was incomparable to nothing, i mean she makes me cum quicker, compared to other ladies. She was beautiful and very presentable. Bro, this girl cheated on me, she confessed, i 4gave her, bro, she did second time, i 4gave her. I did cuz of this ur same reason and cuz she caught me cheating too coutnless times.
Bro, i jst graduated now and what i think about is my future. We were together for almost 3 yeares, I dropped this girl off a month ago and im telling you now that iv moved on. I dropped her off cuz she has already aborted 2 times for me, and she was waiting for me to make the mistake again so that she could hook me down. Bro i used my head. Sweet pussy and beauty is not enough, bro use your head.

Think of your future, that girl gonna cheat around, probably gonna giv u a bastard some day, she ain't the type that can stay with u if u av any prob.

Chop knuckle! I havent gotten her pregnant but i m tempted to. I will really consider your advice.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by robotix: 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
sacluxisback:

That's the Naija situation with ladies.
People like you marry for the wrong reasons and people like you are the problem we have as country. apart from sex, what other things does she brings to the table? I tire for your matter, i swear.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by tomdon(m): 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
ReinaFarine:

It is not a naija situation with tbe adies to expect material presents in exchange for sexual favours... And i don't think you love her... It is the sex... And trust me, marriage needs more than sex to make it work. Continue whatever crazy arrangement you're having with her.. But please, little by little take your heart out of it... Think of her flaws so you can take of those rose coloured glasses. When that's done, you can knock her off that pedestal... Then you will see real women that are with you for what you make them feel and not cash...
Marriage is something you will stay with for at least 40-60 years...( God give us lengthy years) I don't think you should rush into it because of tight pussy and athletic body... Can you still stay with her and her demanding-cash attitude when she's fifty and two flabby and old for all the hot sex? Can you stay with her if she's at her worst and can't ride you because of a medical condition? Can you make this woman your half and trust her around richer men like your clients or boss? Can you make her the mother of your kids without the fear of her leaving you and the kids for greener pastures?
I think you should continue serial dating (with caution of course) until you find someone that loves you as much as you love them... Marriage will hurt if you're the one that loves more oh!
My mum used to say... Marital partner is like a pair of shoe if you buy the one too tight, it will pinch you and hurt you too much for you to run the marriage race... And the one that's too big, you'll have to drag along carefully for you not to lose it... But if you still want to marry her... Okay oh

All these talks sef, is it not a human being that will be with her when she's fifty??

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Just share her number, let's all share in the benefits offered......

Hahaha, it hasnt gotten to that extent bro lol
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
robotix:
People like you marry for the wrong reasons and people like you are the problem we have as country. apart from sex, what other things does she brings to the table? I tire for your matter, i swear.

Ok 'mr all knowing about marriage' how is your home front?

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Freiburger(m): 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
sacluxisback:

I am considering getting her pregnant to tie her down regardless of consequences.

That's like shooting yourself on your own feet.
Considering the of girl she is.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Carribbeanqun: 12:01am On Jan 14, 2018
The question is how strong is your spiritual life. So many young men have gotten themselves entangled this way. You want to hit and run but you hit and you cannot run.U sure say she never charm u 2ru dat pussy.
Just pray seriously over your life and God will direct your paths.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U don't need an advice, U just need to be discover how stupid u are.

If you want to insult me, dont use poor grammar.

Illiterate urchin.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by jaxxy(m): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:
There is this babe i have been dating on/ off for close to 3 years now.

We have had countless arguments but we always settle.

I find it hard to break up with her,because her pussy is so sweet!!

Not all vaginas are the same to be honest. Her own is like cocaine.

Very fresh and clean. I dont know if it is lust or love but nowadays nothing she does is wrong in my eyes.

I have made attempts to take it to the next level with her but she said her people dont accept mbaise men.(She is from agulu, anambra)

The only problem i have with her is that she bugs me for money all the time but i have been able to handle it.

She prefers friends with benefits arrangements, of which i pay her a token.

I am considering getting her pregnant to tie her down regardless of consequences.

Please i need mature advice on how to move on from her because even if i marry someone else. I will still be banging her which i don't want to do.

Are u a sex addict? U like her just because of the sex. I think u need to change ur orientation about relationship and sex or u may not make any progress with ur relationships with or without this chic. Unless ure not telling us all u really like about her beyond her P

Anyways she stated her reasons and its. Big issue for her. Either find a way to convince her or let her go now so u don't waste more time with her. Try meeting sm1else and see how dat goes for u. Also try to get better insight into her reason from her or elsewhere it may be deeper than u think. If u get her pregnant she can still abort it so wat then
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Rollins777(m): 12:04am On Jan 14, 2018
Na pure water

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 14, 2018
jaxxy:

Are u a sex addict? U like her just because of the sex. I think u need to change ur orientation about relationship and sex or u may not make any progress with ur relationships with or without this chic. Unless ure not telling us all u really like about her beyond her P

Anyways she stated her reasons and its. Big issue for her. Either find a way to convince her or let her go now so u don't waste more time with her. Try meeting sm1else and see how dat goes for u. Also try to get better insight into her reason from her or elsewhere it may be deeper than u think. If u get her pregnant she can still abort it so wat then

Bro i am not a sex addict , its just that i cant settle with her. I have tried searching for replacement but cant think of anyone else.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Lexusgs430: 12:11am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Hahaha, it hasnt gotten to that extent bro lol

Hahaha.... We all love a bit of fresh, clean & tight.....

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Donjazzy12(m): 12:11am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:
There is this babe i have been dating on/ off for close to 3 years now.

We have had countless arguments but we always settle.

I find it hard to break up with her,because her pussy is so sweet!!

Not all vaginas are the same to be honest. Her own is like cocaine.

Very fresh and clean. I dont know if it is lust or love but nowadays nothing she does is wrong in my eyes.

I have made attempts to take it to the next level with her but she said her people dont accept mbaise men.(She is from agulu, anambra)

The only problem i have with her is that she bugs me for money all the time but i have been able to handle it.

She prefers friends with benefits arrangements, of which i pay her a token.

Please i need mature advice on how to move on from her because even if i marry someone else. I will still be banging her which i don't want to do.

He is banging a prostitute! He even proposed to her! Yes that is how stupid and extremely silly most young men of nowadays are. They only live for pussy! Useless generation.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 14, 2018
Donjazzy12:

He is banging a prostitute! He even proposed to her! Yes that is how stupid and extremely silly most young men of nowadays are. They only live for pussy! Useless generation.

If you spend for ya babe, e mean say she be ashawo?

Bros grow up from that orientation. I used to think like you before.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by MrCross: 12:17am On Jan 14, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Your matter be like ileya ram weh dem dey feed he come think say him owner like am

Comment Of The Year Abeg!!!

Like if you also think so...

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by superlanny(m): 12:17am On Jan 14, 2018
Ishilove:

Who is this wise man?
his grandfather... Stupid question, if I slap you ehn

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 14, 2018
ibietela2:

Fine girl

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 14, 2018
Joemetry:

GUY THANK YOU FOR OPENLY MAKING WOMEN FEEL THEY CAN WRECK ALL MEN WITH A PIECE OF PUSSY...

I GUARANTEE YOU SLAVERY TO PUSSY IF YOU DON'T GROW YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE..!

RIGHT FROM THE DAYS OF EVE, CLEOPATRA, MONROE AND A HOST OF OTHERS, GREAT SINS HAVE BEEN COMMITTED IN THE NAME OF LOVE.

YOU HAVE BEEN ENSLAVED..!

MEN LIKE YOU KEEP MAKING WOMEN SEX TOOLS...

MEN LIKE YOU CAN KILL ANOTHER MAN JUST FOR A PIECE OF PUSSY...

MEN LIKE YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MANHOOD..!

Sanctimonious fagg! Get off my mention!
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Joemetry(m): 12:20am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Sanctimonious fagg! Get off my mention!

GOOD LUCK
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by jaxxy(m): 12:22am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Bro i am not a sex addict , its just that i cant settle with her. I have tried searching for replacement but cant think of anyone else.

The reason u like or love her isn't valid enough bro. It means that wen she has a baby or 2 and d P isn't as perfect as u having it now u will stop liking/loving her and look for smtn more satisfying. Rite or wrong?
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by masterpix(m): 12:22am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Mixed feelings bro, her vagina is too sweet she is a homely girl. She is the one i want to settle down with but cultural differences wont let us.
bros you need Jesus Christ now for not using the brain

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Donjazzy12(m): 12:23am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

If you spend for ya babe, e mean say she be ashawo?

Bros grow up from that orientation. I used to think like you before.
He is still talking.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 14, 2018
Jimbadly:

Bros, just jejely pass the gal to me since she only wants an Anambra guy. I'll take her off you and marry her and take her far away from you. Problem solved.

I can't wait to fvck that delicious pussy you described. A lady with that kind of tight pussy is just perfect for marriage.

Can I pm you for her number?

I might just do that , which LG u from?
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 14, 2018
masterpix:

bros you need Jesus Christ now for not using the brain

Ok daddy GO
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 14, 2018
jaxxy:

The reason u like or love her isn't valid enough bro. It means that wen she has a baby or 2 and d P isn't as perfect as u having it now u will stop liking/loving her and look for smtn more satisfying. Rite or wrong?

She is pretty, i have thought about all those options.

A man must love a woman for something, some its the bedroom, some its the kitchen. It could be whatever.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 14, 2018
jasper83:

Chaiii Toto-Lin don finish this one destiny, better go for deliverance asap

Must everything be the church route?

Typical nigger.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Coldfeets: 12:33am On Jan 14, 2018
See your mouth like her pussy is so sweet.

Anyway sha, na you sabi.

But I think I understand where she's coming from for not agreeing to your marriage plans.

My guess is that she has already heard that statement.

You know the statement I'm talking about?

Yes, that snake and mbaise person allegory, right?

Yes, I think she is wary of that story.

Anyway sha, let me not repeat the story here make e no be say I don spoil market for so many other mbaise boys. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by jaxxy(m): 12:35am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

She is pretty, i have thought about all those options.

A man must love a woman for something, some its the bedroom, some its the kitchen. It could be whatever.

Yes bt it has to be more than just one thing and shud be deep or else it won't stand the test of time. Hp uve also checked her character or u don't care how she acts? Now back to ur issue with her i suggested u look more into her reasons. The cud be a possibility she cud change it bt u will never know until u dig deeper.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 14, 2018
DukeNija:

Oga pm me her number. I’m from Agulu cheesy

Hmmmm smiley you might be the best gift i have to give her then.

I will talk to her about it.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 14, 2018
musa7m:
too bad for you....I no be yoruba... cheesy

Ur either Afonja, Yoruba or Modern day Afonja. grin
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 14, 2018
jaxxy:

Yes bt it has to be more than just one thing and shud be deep or else it won't stand the test of time. Hp uve also checked her character or u don't care how she acts? Now back to ur issue with her i suggested u look more into her reasons. The cud be a possibility she cud change it bt u will never know until u dig deeper.

Change?

I have tried convincing her. No success.

I dont know why fellow igbos avoid mbaise like a plague.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.