Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (49043 Views)

Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Osas1004(f): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
This one weak me
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by joe4christ(m): 7:13am On Jan 14, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Looolll... look at this clueless entity. Look here man, the fact I intimidate you with what I stand for shouldn't make you cry okay. It should not belittle you.

I am who I am and will always remain true to who I am. I am not like men you possibly represent. cheesy

So don't try to paint me in your cheating color just to feel good about your sorry self okay.

There are still good men out there and I am just one bold one aiit.. wink

And ohhh for your information... I am engaged and have never slept with any woman. Suck on it okay. wink

Holy virgin things I guess. grin Your mumu never do you I guess cheesy keep trynna impress your targeted catch with all your lies. I can bet she's even an olosho. lipsrsealed
Mr. Good guy.

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.