Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

"My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (77043 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Oxster(m): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
habsydiamond:
lolzzzzz........u are too generous....my oga

Trust me
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by habsydiamond(m): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oxster:

Trust me
an apprentice must always trust his oga if he won succeed nao...
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Oxster(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
habsydiamond:
an apprentice must always trust his oga if he won succeed nao...

Chairman leave me oh
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by habsydiamond(m): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oxster:

Chairman leave me oh
lolzzzz
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
dominique:
That's the Facebook post where bloggers lifted the story from. Anybody that wants to assist her can reach out to the author of the post. She really needs to get out but she can't survive on her own with two kids.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155379621227887&id=748712886

If she’s serious about getting out she will. Always with the kids excuse.

She was going through such hell and she opened leg and had another child, in that kind of environment?

Even letting someone abuse her younger sister for years. That was not enough for her to get mad and leave him. God has not created the man that can come between my sisters and I, someone has been sexually abusing the poor girl under your roof, taking her for abortions, and you were too busy trying to save your marriage?

You stayed, and even talk about the young girl that is being molested as if she’s your rival.

She is disgusting.

I dislike weak women. When she has had enough, she will leave, it’s not my money that someone will use to go and cook soup for her disgusting perv of a husband.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Rubbiish(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:

If she’s serious about getting out she will. Always with the kids excuse.

She was going through such hell and she opened leg and had another child, in that kind of environment?

Even letting someone abuse her younger sister for years. That was not enough for her to get mad and leave him. God has not created the man that can come between my sisters and I someone has been sexually abusing the poor girl under your roof, taking her for abortions, and you were too busy trying to save your marriage?

You stayed, and even talk about the young girl that is being molested as if she’s your rival.

She is disgusting.

I dislike weak women. When she has had enough, she will leave, it’s not my money that someone will use to go and cook soup for her disgusting perv of a husband.
So u are a lady?
No wonder.....
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rubbiish:

So u are a lady?
No wonder.....

No wonder what?
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Rubbiish:

So u are a lady?
No wonder.....

You’re that emotional guy that I had a back and forth with on another post.

It’s interesting to know that I was quite memorable.

Kpele.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by airminem(f): 5:38am On Apr 16, 2022
RentedReality:
That's cold
Domestic violence is a self replicating cycle
The kids often turn to abusers later on
The role of the extended family is key here
Only they can mediate, others can only comment
Great
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2022
naijaboy756:
The real guy came to marry you, you said NO.

You want 6packs or cute man,,,

OYA NA!!!!
please talk with sense just because you have it all doesn't mean others do do you know maybe the man took advantage of poverty to lure her to him at 19 she probably wanted to fend for herself and wanted to be an ideal woman to the society... That's why she got married to him and from the look of things the husband is older than her,which 19 year old would want to support a thriving gf,with her kid sis?or even marry at that age self when all they do now is form redpiller this and that please don't blame her at all. THE MAN IS JUST PLAIN WICKED HABA!!!
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Fcmb2022(f): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2022
Hmm Attention pls!!!!!!! if u know u are a lady and u are facing this kind of humiliation in ur marriage here is a quick advice......

RUN. RUN. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo) / Is It Okay To Give Babies All These Peak, Nido, Dano Kind Of Milk From 9months? / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.