Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

"My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (77076 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by safarigirl(f): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2018
naijaboy756:
no need to real all most ladies are naughty sacrficing the joy of marriage for six packs/tall/rich/oooo his too cute and then end up with bruises. Not saying all cute guys are monsters though
in this Nigeria? I can take the 'he's rich'..but 'tall and six packs'? That one is a lie. How many Nigerian men have such features to begin with? Most of these abusers are not tall, no six-packs, mostly pot belly and nowhere near being handsome ...in fact, the most common news of abuse is from poor homes with frustrates husbands.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by maximunimpact(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2018
Yeligray:
This is why i suggest prayers before marriage

What will prayer do?
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by pocohantas(f): 7:34am On Jan 14, 2018
safarigirl:
in this Nigeria? I can take the 'he's rich'..but 'tall and six packs'? That one is a lie. How many Nigerian men have such features to begin with? Most of these abusers are not tall, no six-packs, mostly pot belly and nowhere near being handsome ...in fact, the most common news of abuse is from poor homes with frustrates husbands.

Help me ask o.
Even the rich sef, how many Nigerians are rich?
We're just managing jare.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by imagrg(m): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2018
CplusJason:
I ran to my parents house but I was told to go back because divorce is not good and that he'll change..[/b]Where is she running to with this harsh economic reality? No job, no skill, no money. She was just a baby factory. This is a lesson to all ladies: get a career before marriage!

A quick advice to the young lady who's facing this type of domestic violence... RUN!!!
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by imagrg(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2018
CplusJason:
I ran to my parents house but I was told to go back because divorce is not good and that he'll change..

A quick advice to the young lady who's facing this type of domestic violence... RUN!!!
Where is she running to with this harsh economic reality? No job, no skill, no money. She was just a baby factory. This is a lesson to all ladies: get a career before marriage

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by modik(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2018
dingbang:
she got pregnant at age 19 na.. As a result she got married. Didnt u read that part?

Dickson at work!
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by riczy(m): 7:53am On Jan 14, 2018
veraiyke:
Sorry I had to call you a fool.
big one
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by modik(m): 7:55am On Jan 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Help me ask o.
Even the rich sef, how many Nigerians are rich?
We're just managing jare. See abs here na.

All I can see is steroid.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by seunmsg(m): 8:06am On Jan 14, 2018
dingbang:
Take heart dear.. The lord will fight for you

Damn! Stop giving advice if you have nothing reasonable to say. The same lord that has looked away since the abuse started at age 19 is the same lord you are advising her to wait on to fight for her. No lord is going to fight for her. She's going to die of domestic violence or high blood pressure sooner than later if she continues in that marriage.

OP, leave that abusive marriage immediately if you know what is good for you. Go to anywhere and start your life all over again. At 26, you can still start all over again.

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by kalmebad(f): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2018
Jesse01:
the story sound some how, was d man force to marry her,because he seems piss off to be wit her y is he treating her like dat wat did she do,dere is more to d story dan dis.

Read with understanding. @19 you should understand the circumstances of the marriage. There was no love, but the man is an idiot and uncircumcised slowpoke.

My dear Rosayln, if you r reading this..run for your life, u r better of alive suffering on your own than living in such abusive bondage, trust God to make another way for you. You didn't marry your God chosen husband. And I also blame u, @19 I were already pregnant, instead of focusing, u wouldn't have been in this mess. Lesson for young girls who consider sex more important.

Lastly, a man has doesn't want to change, u can't change him ...Make Hay while the sun is still shinning, please ignore your parents and flee
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by pocohantas(f): 8:13am On Jan 14, 2018
modik:

All I can see is steroid.

I dey hail you o.
Steroids seer.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Yankee101: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A woman identified as Rosalyn from Benue state has narrated her ordeal at the hands of her husband whom she claims abuses her both physically and emotionally. The unhappy wife also revealed how she found out that her husband had been sleeping with her sister for 2 years to the extent of getting her pregnant and aborting it.

Read her story below;

Good day, my name is Rosalyn.from Benue state I need help so I don't take my life. Because that seem to be the only option now. I got married in court at the age of 19 because I was pregnant and because I didn't want to bring shame to my parents, I got married and it has been the worst decision I ever made..I have never had peace.i have been abused emotional, physically and psychologically..I have no say,at that time I couldn't visit my parents, even when I was pregnant for my two kids, he treated me like I was nothing..

I did Cs and he threatened me to tell the doctor to discharge me because he didn't want to waste money,I ended up having infection on my incision area( a flesh eating disease) it nearly killed me.He refused to put me in school as promised nor pay for me to learn a skill..

I was being punished for everything, it was like I was walking in eggshells. he locked me outside till 3am with my newborn baby inside the room crying for hours because I asked him why he came home by 12am. He goes out to drink, club,cheats with many women.

One day, I asked him a question and he beat me up in front of his mother,then it happened again and again .I ran to my parents house but I was told to go back because divorce is not good and that he'll change..But he never changed, at times he won't talk to me for weeks nor buy food or eat the food I cook, he'll insult me and call me and my family names.

I keep baring everything until last year august when I found out he was sleeping with my kid sis who's 16. She told me that they've been having sex three times a week for 2 years,she got pregnant and they aborted it..I was devastated..I was shocked ,I was in pain..I wanted to run away with my kids but I had nowhere to go to,I had no money, no skill, no degree..

So i stayed bearing it all..He still hasn't changed.he use it to rub on my face instead..I have developed a terrible high blood pressure at the age of 26. He keeps tormenting me and beating me up.. Threatening me with a knife, I ran away to Lagos for some weeks.. Came back and this morning, he starts beating me for no reason... I need to leave this marriage.. I need to get my life back. I need help.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/victim-of-domestic-violence-narrates-her-ordeal-at-the-hands-of-husband.html

Can you do a fund raiser for her? You can try reaching her and edit the post to add details of how to assist her.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Putin1(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2018
Chaiii men them
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by modik(m): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2018
pocohantas:

I dey hail you o.
Steroids seer.

Lol.

Kayan mata nko?
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by afrika(f): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2018
Early age marriage is good but matured marriage is better.
Most times the love we sense at an early stage is not same if imagined at an older age.

The deed has been done.
U have done well coming back and managing this home.
U both loved urselves but now he distastes you.

Ur girls in !marriage to matured guys can be annoying and sometimes sarcastic. In terms of manners, duties in the house, cleanliness and etc. Sometimes these thins can piss a man off.

Most men make the mistake of marrying a young girl who is their little girl friend over their matured babe and during the marriage all these unbearable attitudes unfold. It results to him drinking outside, complaints, womanizing etc.

Your parents and his parents should play a part here. Love can still be rekindled. But if they all abandon you this way, I suggest you get busy with something to help ur life and later move to ur parents house before he kills u.

It would have been better if he were not beating you but physical torture can be dangerous .and most especially with knife again as threat.

Find a house and pack in or move to ur parents area. Get ur brothers to stay in your new house and leave him to his fate. If he sole desires to come back. Ensure you conduct an HIV test in future on him.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2018
The man is a beast walahi. Why treating ur wife with such wickedness? Madam sorry,just leave the marriage asap.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by 2016easy2017: 8:39am On Jan 14, 2018
Hi, fellow NairaLanders.
I seriously need help from you guys.
I noticed that any month in which we have seriously bad electric supply, the PHCL/NEPA staff brings bills that’s not like the usual type. It looks like photocopy from the suppose original one. They probably make this photocopies and distribute (without the consent of the management). They say “the printing machine is faulty”. This happens whenever we had a month of very bad power supply, like last December.
Pls. what do I do. I believe something illegal is on.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by kaylegend7: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2018
@ OP, Frankly speaking it is pathetic. But I want to say something here. First, the fact that you got pregnant for someone isn't enough for you to marry him. Marriage is more serious than that. Secondly, when I hear stories like this, I don't always judge, because it is one-sided, since we have not heard from the other party involved.

Evidences are not enough, they could have been fabricated. I have been an occasion like this before, when it was the woman who caused everything. When you listen Chimamanda Adichie's DANGER OF A SINGLE STORY, you will understand. However, I urge you to run for your dear life nevertheless.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by adidasBarca: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2018
sorry for what happened, I can advise u to divorce ur husband,he is looking at u as a burden or liability. U try to be doing something to gather some money to start a small business, like soft drinks. He will change for good when u don't depend on him again. U are a burden to him. I pray it will work
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by bewla(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2018
angels09:
Prettycrystal how did you allow such sacrilege happen?

Oh reported.
I think this the real domestic attack sorry right violation in the world not the one reported by all this script actors in nolly wood anty Toto di ke and whaths the order one name agency should be set up fast to help all this woman
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by africanjarule: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2018
Madam i will advise u to divorce that monster man so called your husband, he is an animal that does not deserve to live among human been the best place that fit that your husband is to pack all his belongings and move to the forest and live with animal in the bush i swear. how can a man so wicked like that? always beat your wife impreginate 16 years old of your wife sister that's terrible madam pack your things and leave that monster god will provide a better husband for you.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2018
my God! see a 26 yr old lady, na wa o. dis is d reason most ladies are scared to get married
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Bgorgeous: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2018
as beautiful as you are, it pains me to hear you don't have a place to go go to yourself find happiness and move on
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 14, 2018
africanjarule:
Madam i will advise u to divorce that monster man so called your husband, he is an animal that does not deserve to live among human been the best place that fit that your husband is to pack all his belongings and move to the forest and live with animal in the bush i swear. how can a man so wicked like that? always beat your wife impreginate 16 years old of your wife sister that's terrible madam pack your things and leave that monster god will provide a better husband for you.
better husband ke? i think what she needs now is d support of her family. they should help her take care of her kids while she goes back to school or learn a profitable trade ( I prefer school tho), build her confidence and financial status then mayb think of marrying again if she so wishes
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by yom2(m): 9:14am On Jan 14, 2018
dingbang:
she got pregnant at age 19 na.. As a result she got married. Didnt u read that part?
must u marry becos u got pregnant? its a primitive mindset
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by otunbadan(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A woman identified as Rosalyn from Benue state has narrated her ordeal at the hands of her husband whom she claims abuses her both physically and emotionally. The unhappy wife also revealed how she found out that her husband had been sleeping with her sister for 2 years to the extent of getting her pregnant and aborting it.

Read her story below;

Good day, my name is Rosalyn.from Benue state I need help so I don't take my life. Because that seem to be the only option now. I got married in court at the age of 19 because I was pregnant and because I didn't want to bring shame to my parents, I got married and it has been the worst decision I ever made..I have never had peace.i have been abused emotional, physically and psychologically..I have no say,at that time I couldn't visit my parents, even when I was pregnant for my two kids, he treated me like I was nothing..

I did Cs and he threatened me to tell the doctor to discharge me because he didn't want to waste money,I ended up having infection on my incision area( a flesh eating disease) it nearly killed me.He refused to put me in school as promised nor pay for me to learn a skill..

I was being punished for everything, it was like I was walking in eggshells. he locked me outside till 3am with my newborn baby inside the room crying for hours because I asked him why he came home by 12am. He goes out to drink, club,cheats with many women.

One day, I asked him a question and he beat me up in front of his mother,then it happened again and again .I ran to my parents house but I was told to go back because divorce is not good and that he'll change..But he never changed, at times he won't talk to me for weeks nor buy food or eat the food I cook, he'll insult me and call me and my family names.

I keep baring everything until last year august when I found out he was sleeping with my kid sis who's 16. She told me that they've been having sex three times a week for 2 years,she got pregnant and they aborted it..I was devastated..I was shocked ,I was in pain..I wanted to run away with my kids but I had nowhere to go to,I had no money, no skill, no degree..

So i stayed bearing it all..He still hasn't changed.he use it to rub on my face instead..I have developed a terrible high blood pressure at the age of 26. He keeps tormenting me and beating me up.. Threatening me with a knife, I ran away to Lagos for some weeks.. Came back and this morning, he starts beating me for no reason... I need to leave this marriage.. I need to get my life back. I need help.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/victim-of-domestic-violence-narrates-her-ordeal-at-the-hands-of-husband.html

Poison him, he is of no useful purpose
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2018
adidasBarca:
sorry for what happened, I can advise u to divorce ur husband,he is looking at u as a burden or liability. U try to be doing something to gather some money to start a small business, like soft drinks. He will change for good when u don't depend on him again. U are a burden to him. I pray it will work
i think she need to leave asap. things won't get better, its going to b same until they get old (if she survive), then he will claim to repent cos he needs her in old age to cook his food, wash his clothes and other stuffs. what a waste
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by yom2(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2018
terrezo2002:
The signs will be there during dating/courtship yet they will still stick their heads into marriage. Well, I feel sorry for her. The man is a disgrace to manhood.
well may be she is d type of lady that's attracted to d agboro kind of guys. she must have rejected the reasonable ones
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2018
kaylegend7:
@ OP, Frankly speaking it is pathetic. But I want to say something here. First, the fact that you got pregnant for someone isn't enough for you to marry him. Marriage is more serious than that. Secondly, when I hear stories like this, I don't always judge, because it is one-sided, since we have not heard from the other party involved.

Evidences are not enough, they could have been fabricated. I have been an occasion like this before, when it was the woman who caused everything. When you listen Chimamanda Adichie's DANGER OF A SINGLE STORY, you will understand. However, I urge you to run for your dear life nevertheless.
lol, after saying its one sided, u still urge her to run eh? truth is, no woman despite what she have done deserve such beatings from her man. worse comes to worst, invite her family or divorce her
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2018
maximunimpact:

What will prayer do?
prayer does a lot of things but I believe in prayer backed up with action and brain. pls dont reply if u are not a Christian, I nor fit fight
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by yom2(m): 9:32am On Jan 14, 2018
imagrg:
Where is she running to with this harsh economic reality? No job, no skill, no money. She was just a baby factory. This is a lesson to all ladies: get a career before marriage
[color=#006600][/color]atleaat she can still do some domestic cleaning jobs. or sell fried yam and plantain somewhere. those skills are not so hard to acquire.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Blaqfellow: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2018
Send me ur account number you really need help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Is It Okay To Give Babies All These Peak, Nido, Dano Kind Of Milk From 9months? / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.