Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,319 members, 7,842,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested (13955 Views)

Cogent Reasons Why Kanu Must Die By Hanging And Tompolo Must Be Arrested / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Sunofgod(m): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2010
Where else would the Pope get a fair trial?
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by naijaking1: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2010
Where do you think Mohammed and Gov. Sani would be tried for ra*8ping small children
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Dauchman(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2010
frosbel:

@MizDarkSkin

Many Jews accepted Jesus as the Messiah & followed him.

It was religious authorities who rejected him for 2 reasons:
1) They thought the real messiah would throw off the Romans.
2) They figured they would become the leaders in charge.

Those who accepted Jesus, became the first Christians.

They realised Jesus was for all mankind, not just Jews.

Daniel 12.2-3. “And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament, and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.” The heavenly imagery would suggest a heavenly destiny for believers.

Nice one Frosbel but you forget she does not believe in our Bible, that is why i have asked her to go back and do a proper research on history. She is telling us what she learnt, probably from a holy grail class.
Says the name Jesus is Portuguese already shows she knows not what she speaks of. Amazing how she tried to defend a people who have not denied any of the accusations that are before them.
Also says the Pope is the creator. Would soon tell us that Jesus was married to Mary of Magdalene. Or that Jesus was not born of a virgin. I wouldn't be surprised.
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Sunofgod(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2010
naijaking1,

But the problem is the Juristiction (Nigeria) and add then the part of Nigeria (North).

If they are put on trial in a Sharia court they would probably be awarded damages rather than face execution!
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by naijaking1: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2010
^^^
You mean the molesters will be awarded damages for r*aping little children
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Carlosein(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2010
Let those who dream keep derailing the thread with all sorts of analysis.
For those who really know are sure beyond any shadow of doubt that: THE POPE CAN NOT BE ARRESTED. SHIKENA!
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2010
Conversation over however I am going to get it right. I never said the Jews NEVER followed Jesus lets start reading before we start to tell others when and where to do research, what i did say and what is FACT (ASK ANY ORTHODOX JEW) it that the Jews viewed Jesus as a messiah/ Christ - one out of many prophets not God like most misguided Christians who cannot read do. To the person who claimed i am "anti-christian", again lets get it clear i am anti-religion but i am pro God and Jesus bottom line ISN'T God. Jesus was a brother who did what he had to do because he felt for humanity and was in tune with the creator. He himself was a Jew which is why he said "I am not God, I am a child of God"; that he mustn't be worshiped but Christians who lived long after his time have rewritten the text claiming that Jesus said ppl can only talk to God through him. I can attest that is foolishness because I have a genuine relationship with God Almighty and Jesus is seldom mentioned; fact is fact. Before you all (you know who you are) decide to play the defensive check your self and YOU do some research on YOUR own. Stop feigning outrage when I speak and then turn around and use faux facts remixed time and time again by white people turning it into Gospel. Your people have indigenous beliefs that have thrived and carried them on long before ship loads of pale skinned homos and atheists claiming to be missionaries soiled the chores of Africa with bullschitt. Jesus is a Portuguese name sweetheart I am an avid researcher/ student of Portuguese and Spanish history, I'm not asking you lol Jesus is not a Jewish name. Go to school young one. Lastly the Pope is to be held accountable period- jail or no jail.
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by billyG(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
Heeee!Heeee!!Heeee!!!!i laugh in latin [b]ARREST d POPE Benedict xvi pontifex maximus,pontifex honorius that one Britain & d whole world will see d madness of d catholics,let them take karl max,advise serious"Religion is d opium(madness) of the pple"[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by billyG(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
Heeee!Heeee!!Heeee!!!!i laugh in latin ARREST d POPE Benedict xvi pontifex maximus,pontifex honorius that one Britain & d whole world will see d madness of d catholics,let them take karl max,advise serious"Religion is d opium(madness) of the pple" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP In Bayelsa State Slam APC For Conduct During Gubernatorial Primaries / 7 Employees Of Macmahon Kidnapped In Calabar, Cross River, Driver Killed / "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.