Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! (15567 Views)

One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) / Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 15, 2018
April4th:

You sounded like a fool. By 1991 I was in my second year in the university, so get your facts right You're not talking to a kid. I was born and raised in warri, there was never a time the name of that place is called Okerenghigo. From birth till date, that place has always been called okerenkoko so I don't know where you are getting your facts from. I know you troublesome Itshekiri people, you people like manufacturing evidence where there Is none. Why is it that only your map is showing Okerenghigo and other earlier maps doesn't?
I'll give you 20K airtime if you can show me any map earlier than 1991 that shows Okerenkoko. You're a terrible liar. If there's no Okerenghigo, how was a case filed and won in Supreme Court? Don't use your fisherman logic here, it won't and can't work. If you and your tribesmen claim there's no land as Okerenghigo, why to go court dey fear una?? Why issue threats when you claim to be able to prove it in a law court? You, my friend, are a liar.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by April4th(m): 7:10am On Jan 15, 2018
Datazone:

My friend keep quiet if you only believe what you were told and what you came to meet in the world. The place is known as Okerenghigo until 1991 when Ijaws ransacked the land and turned it to Okerenkoko. It shows you were born in the 90s that's why you don't know. It is for this reason we (Itsekiris) won their (Ijaws) forefathers in the Supreme Court and, if you look at any world map earlier than 1991, you'll see Okerenghigo boldly. Look at the bottom of the map I shared (it is a Midwestern region map).

Where were the itsekiri's, when the Ijaws where ransacking the land? Mind you not until the warri crisis in 1995, the Ijaws has never took up arms against another ethnic group in the Delta. We took up arms because your people try to systematically eliminate us,but their plan backfired when they realized we were like a cat that's backed into a wall and it's only escape route is to go through his attacker. You think we have forgotten? How your people killed the daughter of the then Pere of gbaramatu and her three children. How your people kidnapped a pastor from his church and behead him simply because he's ijaw or is it the one your people went to waterside and shoot a local boat full of ijaw women and children coming to sell their wares in the market? Or is it the one your people went to burn EK Clark and Okrika houses? History will not forget your atrocities, you people should continue only this time no amount of plea will stop the carnage when it begins abi you think say Na the toys Ayiri they gather for una, they make body they catch una. Una eye go clear this time.

1 Like

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by April4th(m): 7:14am On Jan 15, 2018
Datazone:

I'll give you 20K airtime if you can show me any map earlier than 1991 that shows Okerenkoko. You're a terrible liar. If there's no Okerenghigo, how was a case filed and won in Supreme Court? Don't use your fisherman logic here, it won't and can't work. If you and your tribesmen claim there's no land as Okerenghigo, why to go court dey fear una?? Why issue threats when you claim to be able to prove it in a law court? You, my friend, are a liar.

This just show how poorly you think, do you think I'm hungry or poor like you? Throwing 20k airtime in my face, what an insult. Mind you I can pay you and your family salary for the next 30yrs without breaking a sweat. I have sent for the map, waiting for my contact to send it to me will show it to you when I get it.

1 Like

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Miscellaneous(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2018
April4th:

This just show how poorly you think, do you think I'm hungry or poor like you? Throwing 20k airtime in my face, what an insult. Mind you I can pay you and your family salary for the next 30yrs without breaking a sweat. I have sent for the map, waiting for my contact to send it to me will show it to you when I get it.
Unless you want to go broke, you don't dare pay us in a day. You're a typical liar, if you earn as much as 1 mil a month you won't have time to post replies. Until that loser brings your map, shut up and don't quote me.
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by edonks1: 7:51am On Jan 15, 2018
It is written that some ethnic groups / tribes will be eliminated. Allow the sleeping dog lies. Those who have ears let them hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by April4th(m): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2018
Datazone:

Unless you want to go broke, you don't dare pay us in a day. You're a typical liar, if you earn as much as 1 mil a month you won't have time to post replies. Until that loser brings your map, shut up and don't quote me.

You sound like a fool and a small boy. I earn more than that you fool, ask beremx she knows me very well and I'm on my time off so I can afford to reply you mofo on NL.

1 Like

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by April4th(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2018
Miscellaneous:

How old are u? We are talking about years before 1991 here...

Older than you think. Why did your people wait till GEJ brought the maritime university to that land, they realized the real name of the place is Okerengigho and not Okerenkoko. If the maritime university is not in play, will they have ever remembered that the land was taken from them? If you can answer this question truthfully and without bias, then i'll rest my case.
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by April4th(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2018
Datazone:

I have Itshekiri friends, i even speak and understand the language fluently. They all know the truth, i am surprised you are the only one championing this cause online.
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Vcblinks(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2018
Who is this fool
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 15, 2018
April4th:

I have Itshekiri friends, i even speak and understand the language fluently. They all know the truth, i am surprised you are the only one championing this cause online.
I'm surprised you're the only terrible Ijaw liar still arguing. If you can't bring proof so the public can form an opinion then you're simply beating about the bush (stupid thing to do if you ask me). Itsekiris have come up with proofs and all you have is your stupid opinion. You can understand the language, I understand, Itsekiri used to be compulsory in Warri. Maybe you attended schools in Itsekiri areas, it's great Itsekiris are leading. Even those against us thrive to be amongst us, it's welcomed...haha

3 Likes

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by April4th(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Datazone:

I'm surprised you're the only terrible Ijaw liar still arguing. If you can't bring proof so the public can form an opinion then you're simply beating about the bush (stupid thing to do if you ask me). Itsekiris have come up with proofs and all you have is your stupid opinion. You can understand the language, I understand, Itsekiri used to be compulsory in Warri. Maybe you attended schools in Itsekiri areas, it's great Itsekiris are leading. Even those against us thrive to be amongst us, it's welcomed...haha

I understand ur language and ur culture, maybe even better than you, your people are always dragging what doesn't belongs to them. Even your Olu of Itshekiri, his palace is built on Urhobo land. I don't see why you are still arguing. Your king is a tenant in his supposed kingdom. Smh
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
How dare you (an ijaw) speak on behalf of the Urhobo (an Edoid group) ?
Just stop showing your ignorance by speaking on behalf of others.
The ttitle of the ruler of Warri is Olu of Warri, it was so way before nigeria was ever created.
Ijaws, you guys know you lack education, yet you want to have debates with those who are educated.
Go to school and shut up.
You are ythe tenant, and you will be kicked out.
April4th:

I understand ur language and ur culture, maybe even better than you, your people are always dragging what doesn't belongs to them. Even your Olu of Itshekiri, his palace is built on Urhobo land. I don't see why you are still arguing. Your king is a tenant in his supposed kingdom. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by fejikudz(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
April4th:

You sounded like a fool. By 1991 I was in my second year in the university, so get your facts right You're not talking to a kid. I was born and raised in warri, there was never a time the name of that place is called Okerenghigo. From birth till date, that place has always been called okerenkoko so I don't know where you are getting your facts from. I know you troublesome Itshekiri people, you people like manufacturing evidence where there Is none. Why is it that only your map is showing Okerenghigo and other earlier maps doesn't?
Just ignore the guy to keep displaying his ignorance. only people who has'nt stayed in warri/delta would not know about itsekiris and their land grabbing attitude..

1 Like

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
To you uneducated ijaw, everybody else is land grabbing.
You have problems everywhere you go, but you believe everyone else is the fault.
Open your eyes, your people are the land grabbers.
When nigeria was created all the kingdoms which were there befor nigeria were registered and even some fake yoruba ones managed to be registered.
It is now that ijaw want to poke at the doors of history and claim that their "kingdom" has always been there and for more than 121 years the authorities just forgot to register them.
Go back to school.
N.B: Itsikeria and Ijaw are both Edoid groups, they are brothers.

fejikudz:
Just ignore the guy to keep displaying his ignorance. only people who has'nt stayed in warri/delta would not know about itsekiris and their land grabbing attitude..

2 Likes

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by April4th(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
historyworld031:
The ttitle of the ruler of Warri is Olu of Warri, it was so way before nigeria was ever created.
Ijaws, you guys know you lack education, yet you want to have debates with those who are educated.

See this fool, who told you i am uneducated? For ur information, I hold two first degrees from two different universities. Get ur facts right. The palace of the Olu of Warri was built on a land belonging to the Okumagba family, which is an Urhobo family. That case has already been tried and won by the Okumagba's, so I don't understand ur argument. Your so called Kong is a tenant on another man's land and you still have the guts to speak. You shoul be ashamed of yourself. We blame Awolowo for this rubbish, if not for the annulment of the June 12 election by now your king will be beating a different title( Olu of Itshekiri) with his palace situated in Koko. That's the reason your people hated Olorogun Felix Ibru, the then governor of Delta State.
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by April4th(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
historyworld031:

See how uneducated and ignorant you sound, the Olu of warri only rules over his Itshekiri people and not the entire warri kingdom. In that same warri, we have other paramount rulers. We have the orosuen of okere-Urhobo kingdom, we have the Ovie of Uvwie all under the warri kingdom. So go and get your facts right, stupid mofo. I don't even understand who include you Edo people in a matter that concerns the Ijaw and Itshekiri people.

1 Like

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
So one kingdom has many kings ?
So to you kings are clan leaders like in the stone age ?
You are being ridiculous.
The queen of england's rule is not limited to the indigenous people in England, she is the queen of a kingdom, no matter your ethnicity, if you live in england you fall under the authority of the queen of england. You could be russian, american, ijaw, whatever, she would be your queen for the time you spend in her kingdom !
Go back to school. Kings have kingdoms, they are not clan leaders !
Warri is the kingdom of the Olu of Warri !!!
If you live in warri, no matter your ethnicity, you fall under the authority of the Olu of Warri who would be your king untill you leave his kingdom !!!
For your info, Itsikeria are our brothers, so are Urhobo. You mess with them, you mess with all of us.

April4th:

See how uneducated and ignorant you sound, the Olu of warri only rules over his Itshekiri people and not the entire warri kingdom. In that same warri, we have other paramount rulers. We have the orosuen of okere-Urhobo kingdom, we have the Ovie of Uvwie all under the warri kingdom. So go and get your facts right, stupid mofo. I don't even understand who include you Edo people in a matter that concerns the Ijaw and Itshekiri people.
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by fejikudz(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
historyworld031:
To you uneducated ijaw, everybody else is land grabbing.
You have problems everywhere you go, but you believe everyone else is the fault.
Open your eyes, your people are the land grabbers.
When nigeria was created all the kingdoms which were there befor nigeria were registered and even some fake yoruba ones managed to be registered.
It is now that ijaw want to poke at the doors of history and claim that their "kingdom" has always been there and for more than 121 years the authorities just forgot to register them.
Go back to school.
N.B: Itsikeria and Ijaw are both Edoid groups, they are brothers.

Who is ijaw?? Mr man, i'm not ijaw person.. I am just saying the truth which everybody knows.. Itsekiris and their land grabbing atitude is somthing else. Why wait till now(wen they is a maritime university) off all these years to speak out that the land is yours?

1 Like

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
You are one big 419.
You claim to not be ijaw but you still manage to not say what you are as if not being ijaw is your ethnic identity.
And for sure you are not educated. I know the ijaw for their land grabbing habbits, they stole land from igbo and they have problems with all their neighbours. They are trying to grab land in Edo state, they grabbed land in ondo state, they even tried to grab land in lagos state and here they are trying to grab Warri land. Your assesment about Itsikeri is based on what exactly ? Perharps it is based on you not being ijaw. Lol.

fejikudz:
Who is ijaw?? Mr man, i'm not ijaw person.. I am just saying the truth which everybody knows.. Itsekiris and their land grabbing atitude is somthing else. Why wait till now(wen they is a maritime university) off all these years to speak out that the land is yours?
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Iriruaga100(m): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
How can the ijaws and itsekiris of delta state organise a 5 million man march when both of them are not up to 2 million in the state.
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by April4th(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
historyworld031:
You are one big 419.
You claim to not be ijaw but you still manage to not say what you are as if not being ijaw is your ethnic identity.
And for sure you are not educated. I know the ijaw for their land grabbing habbits, they stole land from igbo and they have problems with all their neighbours. They are trying to grab land in Edo state, they grabbed land in ondo state, they even tried to grab land in lagos state and here they are trying to grab Warri land. Your assesment about Itsikeri is based on what exactly ? Perharps it is based on you not being ijaw. Lol.

My God, see illiterate calling someone uneducated. If you are educated, you'll know that the word Warri comes from an Ijaw word "Wari" which means house. I don't need to argue with you, continue with your stupidity.
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by April4th(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
historyworld031:
So one kingdom has many kings ?
So to you kings are clan leaders like in the stone age ?
You are being ridiculous.
The queen of england's rule is not limited to the indigenous people in England, she is the queen of a kingdom, no matter your ethnicity, if you live in england you fall under the authority of the queen of england. You could be russian, american, ijaw, whatever, she would be your queen for the time you spend in her kingdom !
Go back to school. Kings have kingdoms, they are not clan leaders !
Warri is the kingdom of the Olu of Warri !!!
If you live in warri, no matter your ethnicity, you fall under the authority of the Olu of Warri who would be your king untill you leave his kingdom !!!
For your info, Itsikeria are our brothers, so are Urhobo. You mess with them, you mess with all of us.

For your information, Na Futa Djallon temple I bam. So between me and you, who's the illiterate. I went to school and graduated in your Edo state. So son be guided and watch your utterances.
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Here we go again.
SO the names of all the pre-colonial countries come from ijaw ?!
Your ijaw people also alleged that the word Benin came from ijaw language.
You guys really take others for idiots don't you ?
The name egypt, is it also from ijaw language ?
What about the name sokoto, na your language ?
The name Jesus na your language ?
You guys (ijaw) also claimed that the name Ogiso is from ijaw language !
Stop being foolish. Ijaw you are a century late, these tricks don't work on us !!!

April4th:

My God, see illiterate calling someone uneducated. If you are educated, you'll know that the word Warri comes from an Ijaw word "Wari" which means house. I don't need to argue with you, continue with your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
If you want us to meet face to face then come to my boxing gym in pessac, france (near the leader price in saige). Also get your medical documents in order because the hospital would be your next residence.
You thought that because we are smarter than you guys, therefor we must be physically weaker ? Think again, in a fight between you and me, you wont come out on top. I love books, but I also love boxing, and I 'm good at it.

April4th:

I for like make we meet face to face, make I see if you nor go collect. Jew like you. You are just been foolish

1 Like

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Miscellaneous(m): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
April4th:

Older than you think. Why did your people wait till GEJ brought the maritime university to that land, they realized the real name of the place is Okerengigho and not Okerenkoko. If the maritime university is not in play, will they have ever remembered that the land was taken from them? If you can answer this question truthfully and without bias, then i'll rest my case.
Ur foolhardiness never cease to amaze me. I can guess you have never been to law courts before. This is a case of ownership. The court or any sensible human does not care when a case is brought up.... It could be today or next 1000years. The issue is this: who has the land? What proof(s) back your claim? Simple & short! Nobody cares if they found oil there or if there are diamonds there man..
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 16, 2018
April4th:

Oga, you claim to be richer than dangote yet you still find time for small talk. It has been over 12 hours yet you cannot find any proof even a map you promised to find. Have some self respect and shut up, please. Stop disgracing the Ijaws more than you already have. You can't even spell Itsekiri, why should I take your words serious. Another lost sheep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Turns Prayer Warrior, Watch How He Battles Fayemi With Psalm 20 / RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum / Cost Of Electricity Consumption In Nigeria Cheapest In The World – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.