Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,044 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (36997 Views)

Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) / 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by wellmax(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
She has also insulted her organization for publicly posting this i.e she is an amebo that cannot keep a secret and it is very bad for the reputation of any organization .

Social media wahala

Oga amebo identifier, can you tell us the name of the organization?

1 Like

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Sisibhympe(f): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2018
Aye le ooo
Men/guys are cruel

My advice to dos ladies is they should jus dump his ass and move on
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Gamesmart: 10:58am On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

you will found out when you start hearing

So, in your thinking, anything I hear is a secret?
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Gamesmart: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2018
SilvanusII:
And the man Was he suspended?

For what?
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by ebby9z(m): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2018
I know this girl on twitter. I'm not sure I wanna believe the story though grin She does anything to trend by fire by force
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by sweetlaw: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2018
Apina:
If I were the first lady who got engaged, nobody will die oh but I swear blood will flow(thinking out loud) cos that's back stabbing at its peak undecided

My thoughts exactly.

I won't even let d admin known that I know.

I will dish out their punishment one day at a time
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Cannonleo(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
She has also insulted her organization for publicly posting this i.e she is an amebo that cannot keep a secret and it is very bad for the reputation of any organization .

Social media wahala
I can't see where she mentioned her organizations name
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Reelmii: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2018
tunjijones:
That is why organizations discourage office romance.
dat man should also go on suspension
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by nonut: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:
Wow!, the best time for a wise man to choose a wife.

He should be wise to choose the one that lost the fight, no man will love to have a tigress as a wife.

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by humilitypays(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:

He should be wise to choose the one that lost the fight, no man will love to have a tigress as a wife.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by CuddleBear(f): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2018
AreaFada2:

Aware? shocked shocked

Don't you think the consoler probably did all she could to break up the engagement?

But this is common thing sha. More babes date their friend's bf or hubby than we realise. Taking what belongs to another person gives some people a kick and validation.
True. That's how life goes.

1 Like

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by DeRay98(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
The poster deserved to be fired! She lack professionalism

But no identities was revealed na, neither her own name, company nor those of both Wrestling Lovers were reveal so, free her.
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by humilitypays(m): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:
It's not possible for two girls to date one guy in such proximity/duration and they wouldn't know. Women are natural detectives. He broke up with one, the other consoled, yet she didn't mention the name of the heart breaker?
He comes visiting both at work with lunch and they didn't suspect anything? LOL.

If it's true. The girls are very dumb, they should be returned to the lowest division of female species.
The brother on his part, deserves a trophy stand and statue in Old Trafford. He is a great player.

Ohkay, thanks to a better reader. The admin chick was aware. They're still dumb though cheesy
That's an insult to Gov. Rochas Okorocha, the statue ought to be at IMO liberty centre Owerri.

Please can someone send the guy's pic to be forwarded to Rochas for immediate molding grin
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by humilitypays(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2018
AreaFada2:

Aware? shocked shocked

Don't you think the consoler probably did all she could to break up the engagement?

But this is common thing sha. More babes date their friend's bf or hubby than we realise. Taking what belongs to another person gives some people a kick and validation.
true, ladies love any guy their close female friend loves.

Wonder why playboys have many female admirers Ladies love a man that every other lady admires.

Many ladies secretly wishes and desires to date or marry their friends boyfriend or hubby, it is common among ladies.

Approach a lady and she may turn u down but start dating her friend or a prettier lady, she would automatically want to date u or have an affair with u, ladies are really weird in nature, don't blame them, blame nature that made them that way cry

3 Likes

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by dfrost: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:
It's not possible for two girls to date one guy in such proximity/duration and they wouldn't know. Women are natural detectives. He broke up with one, the other consoled, yet she didn't mention the name of the heart breaker?
He comes visiting both at work with lunch and they didn't suspect anything? LOL.

If it's true. The girls are very dumb, they should be returned to the lowest division of female species.
The brother on his part, deserves a trophy stand and statue in Old Trafford. He is a great player.

Ohkay, thanks to a better reader. The admin chick was aware. They're still dumb though cheesy

pocohantas please take the statue to Stafford Bridge. Old Trafford is a place for biggies. Never bring infidelity and OT in the same sentence angry
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2018
Bet the man in question is a Yoruba man. Dem notorious for this shhhittt, dating multiple women at the same time
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by ThatAppleGuy: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
whizbee:
I need tutorial... Who get the new guy number?

What you need is MONEY
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by wonder233: 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
fake story all in a bid to generate web traffic... they know Nigerians binge on these kinds of stories
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Ezionye(f): 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:

Lol.
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
I want to be like that guy. Sharp shooter! grin grin grin
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by chccho(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
roarik:
d guy bad oo ha ha...heartbreakers everywhere..smh
Dick riders everywhere too
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by chccho(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
humilitypays:
true, ladies love any guy their close female friend loves.

Wonder why playboys have many female admirers Ladies love a man that every other lady admires.

Many ladies secretly wishes and desires to date or marry their friends boyfriend or hubby, it is common among ladies.

Approach a lady and she may turn u down but start dating her friend or a prettier lady, she would automatically want to date u or have an affair with u, ladies are really weird in nature, don't blame them, blame nature that made them that way cry

BAsed on my personal experience grin
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Ijaya123: 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

Social media wahala

What is the name of the organisation?

1 Like

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ijaya123:

What is the name of the organisation?

are you trying to say somebody from somewhere doesn't know her or colleagues from office do not follow her on twitter or she is not following anybody that know her??
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by SilvanusII(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gamesmart:

For what?
You will understand when you work with BETTER corporate orgs
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Ijaya123: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

are you trying to say somebody from somewhere doesn't know her or colleagues from office do not follow her on twitter or she is not following anybody that know her??

Don't believe everything you read online.
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ijaya123:

Don't believe everything you read online.

if you say so
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

Social media wahala

She should also be handed a suspension as well
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmm, na dem sabi
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Gamesmart: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
SilvanusII:

You will understand when you work with BETTER corporate orgs

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mean people like you are able to work for "better" corporate organisations when you cannot explain your point and type in textspeak?

My friend, explain yourself. grin
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by olufemilite: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Who is the real MVP??
The guy or the admin aunty?? cos she knew everything that was going on.

pocohantas:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Bestie And I Are Fighting Because I’m Sleeping With Her Father- Slay Queenu / 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. / Text Between A Lady And Her Talking Stage Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.