Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (67757 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Jeremy123(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2018
SirMichael1:
WTH! Tell me this is some kind of a joke? angry

Is there any app for six packs too?? At least if I can't gym, I can use my phone grin

z beauty camera
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Sike(m): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2018
Na to wise up now
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by RittyB(f): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by eminikansoso(m): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2018
AlexCk:
Hahahaha,
Apparently her boôbs are directly proportional to distance.
The farther they are, the bigger the booóbs, the nearer they are the smaller the boôbs.
see mathematics
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Spells(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2018
Many will still be deceived what must be must be , so save your strength.

Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol.
Send money to girls you haven't met?

This my mumu self has done it before. Met her here.

Another recent one I've not met. I ditched cos she kept demanding and I just wise up
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Kokodeni(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2018
AlexCk:
Hahahaha,
Apparently her boôbs are directly proportional to distance.
The farther they are, the bigger the booóbs, the nearer they are the smaller the boôbs.

Fine from far= far from fine
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by BALLOSKI: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2018
festwiz:
That's not a filter
I like your signature. The credit is to who?
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Jeez!! grin grin grin

I don't still get tho, so when you eventually meet that guy you've been deceiving with big boobs, how will you explain?
It got deflated
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by goodheart02(m): 9:45am On Jan 16, 2018
dukeprince50:
u mean, u were just walking and a truck from nowhere hit and killed your breast

Loool. Now this got my ribs cracking
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by AlexCk: 9:49am On Jan 16, 2018
pepethemaniac:

Give this man a Nobel Peace Price for his findings.
Lol, honoured sire grin,

Kokodeni:

U know the matter, lol

eminikansoso:

see mathematics
Na theorem na, even Pythagoras will be proud grin

JamaicanLove:

Sexy you
Sexier u ma'am grin
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by AlexCk: 9:52am On Jan 16, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Hahahahaha ma nigga

Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Papanwamaikpe: 10:00am On Jan 16, 2018
Kokodeni:

Ma nigga!!
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by sniperr007(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2018
SirMichael1:

Is there any app for six packs too?? At least if I can't gym, I can use my phone grin
Yes. Z camera on android
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by emerich(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2018
I know that girl personally, she is a twin, her twin sister is very busty, she was the one in the previous pic... cry shocked grin
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Gofwane(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
there is
lol... this your username get as e be oh. So we have lifeofAirforce1, naw we don get lifeofpolice1. The next one is going to be lifeofcivildefence1 cheesy cheesy

Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by festwiz(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2018
BALLOSKI:
I like your signature. The credit is to who?
Unknown. I copied it off a disabled NL account.
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by ufuosman(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2018
How come?
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2018
Gofwane:
lol... this your username get as e be oh. So we have lifeofAirforce1, naw we don get lifeofpolice1. The next one is going to be lifeofcivildefence1 cheesy cheesy
abi
they are coming
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Meajor(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Jeez!! grin grin grin

I don't still get tho, so when you eventually meet that guy you've been deceiving with big boobs, how will you explain?
she got a flat tyre on her way.....
Or rather.. Honey on my way, a breast snatcher stole my breast and replace them with this... And the shocking aspect was that he disappeared before I could raise any alarm.
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by lookingfly: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Jeez!! grin grin grin

she went for surgery and reduced the size because it was too big cheesy grin
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 16, 2018
Shayneward1:

You can get enough money online from them
do guys still do that? some guys go mumu tey
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by benqo01(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2018
Welcome to the world of filtered boobs naija babe go grab this opportunity i just hope say dem go filter their sense too
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Adadioranma79(f): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lol, wicked!
ebujany:

Just to please we men
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Wejustok2: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
SirMichael1:

lolz der is na like say na wetin go sure oh
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Snowkel(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Jeez!! grin grin grin

U will say the boobs got punctured mistakenly
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by engrjacuzzi: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
it's all rounder that girls use to deceive guys, not only boobs, makeup, but they use their height too. i fear women �
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by 1miccza: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
2016easy2017:
Hi, fellow NairaLanders.
I seriously need help from you guys.
I noticed that any month in which we have seriously bad electric supply, the PHCL/NEPA staff brings bills that’s not like the usual type. It looks like photocopy from the suppose original one. They probably make this photocopies and distribute (without the consent of the management). They say “the printing machine is faulty”. This happens whenever we had a month of very bad power supply, like last December.
Pls. what do I do. I believe something illegal is on.

Go to their office close to you and request that you want to see the bills for your apartment, if they give the same thing, take a snapshot , paste it on twitter, quote the place and office and tag the senate..
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by jericco1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
to me seeing is believing. .I can't fall for a lady using filter app.
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by bernard1000001(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
girls or women with slippers bwest
will start downloading the app now
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by AceDomino(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
HABA, Where the boobies go?

Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth?