Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (67745 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by mvem(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2018
kallmemrB:
Its a crazy world with all this filtered apps its difficult to identify a girl's real look...

Even Devil dey Fear Naija Babes

spot the difference!!!

...no be only naija gals, ladies from all part of the world even celebs use all this filter apps
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Hector09(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2018
I was a victim of this, thats why i dont judge u base on ur online pix
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Ishilove: 8:16am On Jan 16, 2018
Leetunechi:
Somebody just sold egg to me for #100 , am still wondering if d egg was boiled wit Eva water or laid by a slay hen? ���
VERY dry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 16, 2018
Aren't you supposed to be at work?
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by stanliwise(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Jeez!! grin grin grin

I don't still get tho, so when you eventually meet that guy you've been deceiving with big boobs, how will you explain?
Their aim is to collect money online b4 the real show and also to attract followers
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by tuk2ato(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2018
You will tell him they deflated grin
makydebbie:
Jeez!! grin grin grin

I don't still get tho, so when you eventually meet that guy you've been deceiving with big boobs, how will you explain?
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by forayfleo(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2018
I have experience it in so many occasions that makes me not to faith in internet stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by stanliwise(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2018
tomdon:
Who even likes big boobs??
You may get arrested for that questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Laveda(f): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol.
Send money to girls you haven't met?

Happens all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Ophilabraham: 8:25am On Jan 16, 2018
Eyya, u don cast your friend.
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin hope there aint no apparatus for creating fake ukwu oo grin
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by slurity1: 8:28am On Jan 16, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
as u were on your way coming, you had an accident and it fell off.
You are dam smart
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by RoyalBlak007: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2018
Missyqween? Sèe why we have to meet in person undecided

I don't trust the pics you've been sending embarassed , I don't trust the video calls too sef sad
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2018
Looolll.. Yes naa. A lot of them in fact. wink

SirMichael1:
WTH! Tell me this is some kind of a joke? angry

Is there any app for six packs too?? At least if I can't gym, I can use my phone grin
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by pepethemaniac: 8:32am On Jan 16, 2018
AlexCk:
Hahahaha,
Apparently her boôbs are directly proportional to distance.
The farther they are, the bigger the booóbs, the nearer they are the smaller the boôbs.
grin

Give this man a Nobel Peace Price for his findings.
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Dammylois(f): 8:34am On Jan 16, 2018
Hehhehee....interesting grin
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Mp3mack: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2018
Chisos shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry
kallmemrB:
Its a crazy world with all this filtered apps its difficult to identify a girl's real look...

Even Devil dey Fear Naija Babes

spot the difference!!!

Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 16, 2018
AlexCk:
Hahahaha,
Apparently her boôbs are directly proportional to distance.
The farther they are, the bigger the booóbs, the nearer they are the smaller the boôbs.
grin

Sexy you
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by HeWrites(m): 8:39am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol. Send money to girls you haven't met?
Welcome to Nigerian grin
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by vroy(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2018
And this one too will start saying men are scum
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by 2016easy2017: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Hi, fellow NairaLanders.
I seriously need help from you guys.
I noticed that any month in which we have seriously bad electric supply, the PHCL/NEPA staff brings bills that’s not like the usual type. It looks like photocopy from the suppose original one. They probably make this photocopies and distribute (without the consent of the management). They say “the printing machine is faulty”. This happens whenever we had a month of very bad power supply, like last December.
Pls. what do I do. I believe something illegal is on.
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by teamv: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2018
tomdon:
Who even likes big boobs??
me shocked
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by ThierryJay: 8:43am On Jan 16, 2018
Op these are not filtered pics, they are cropped pictures instead. And I dont really see much of a difference in the pics you posted.
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Ofemmanu1: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Jeez!! grin grin grin

Akoi masala a chikin damuwa
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Jeez!! grin grin grin

Hmmm.. You are actually under the assumption that these 'things' have that priceless commodity called COMMONSENSE??!
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by kennybab: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Jeez!! grin grin grin

d guy face after seeing d girl in real life.

Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by DemeUdo: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:

Wawuu! grin
pls Wats the meaning of wawuu!? l've been hearing falz using it buh don't know d meaning..
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Kingdolo(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin grin, Looks funny to me
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
as u were on your way coming, you had an accident and it fell off.
grin grin grin
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2018
OP the differences are one the dress has no role that hold her neck and lastly, the boobs are of two sizes and shapes that is, bigger and smaller. Oya show me my scores?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.