Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married (697 Views)

Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married by nomenclature(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2018
This Morning, a video showing a Lady proposing to her boyfriend at a mall went viral, and here’s an update according to a Facebook user, Christy Glo.
Though we have been trying everything possible to get across the heartbroken lady in question, but all our efforts have been futile.

But now, Christy Glo is claiming she’s friends to the girl, and she’s revealed the man whispered to the lady’s ear, “I am already married”.

She wrote on her Facebook;

“This lady is actually my friend, but not close friends and we just spoke on phone… She said the reason she cried bitterly after her boyfriend rejected her marriage proposal in public was that when he came close and whispered into her ears, he actually said he was already married. My question is why are men this wicked and heartless? Tufiakwa.”

Source YABALEFT

Re: Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married by pat1612(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married by princechurchill(m): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2018
He was honest show me the wickedness please
Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines its obvious she was his concubine that crossed limit
Re: Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2018
Mehn! It's possible that one single guy is somewhere killing him self for the said girl.
Re: Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married by AntiWailer: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Mehn! It's possible that one single guy is somewhere killing him self for the said girl.

Standard.

The single guy will likely be broke
Re: Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2018
AntiWailer:

Standard.

Now she got served.
Re: Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married by IdeyFindWife: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2018
AntiWailer:

Standard.

Na their way!

You wan try how them go dey die over married men whilst abandoning the boys they should partner with for success!

They wait for boys to struggle and make it first on their own before joining therm top lick oil and gas!

E don happen now; only God knows the full gist!
Re: Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married by Papanwamaikpe: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2018
Girls of nowadays should fear God na. Proposing to a married man? What is left to see in this world?

(1) (Reply)

What habits of Nigerian men seem odd? / Job Location Wahala / 'painkiller Pills Turned Me Gay' Claims Man Who Ditched His Girlfriend After Bre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.