Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Revealed: Man Who Rejects Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revealed: Man Who Rejects Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already M (875 Views)

Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence / Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Man Who Rejects Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already M by ajasam12: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
This Morning, a video showing a Lady proposing to her boyfriend at a mall went viral, and here’s an update according to a Facebook user, Christy Glo.

Though we have been trying everything possible to get across the heartbroken lady in question, but all our efforts have been futile.

But now, Christy Glo is claiming she’s friends to the girl, and she’s revealed the man whispered to the lady’s ear, “I am already married”.

She wrote on her Facebook;

This lady is actually my friend, but not close friends and we just spoke on phone.

She said the reason she cried bitterly after her boyfriend rejected her marriage proposal in public was that when he came close and whispered into her ears, he actually said he was already married.

My question is why are men this wicked and heartless? Tufiakwa.

Re: Revealed: Man Who Rejects Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already M by ajasam12: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
sgtleverage:
Abeg who get the gal number she needs butthole sex comfort and counselling
Lolz grin grin
but why is the lady also that desperate to marry?
Re: Revealed: Man Who Rejects Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already M by ajasam12: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Since I saw the guy wearing face cap, I know he's married or have someone else he's dating, beware of guys that wears cap to outing with their so called bae, they are cheating on u...
Re: Revealed: Man Who Rejects Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already M by wane01(m): 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
The guy too forward jare.... She wan put bros for wahala
Re: Revealed: Man Who Rejects Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already M by ajasam12: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
sgtleverage:

She is in pain right now she needs a d!ck to take her frustration out on God why gals like these no dey come my way na
work hard and earn at least six figures and see if you won't be tired of them
Re: Revealed: Man Who Rejects Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already M by wane01(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
ajasam12:
Since I saw the guy wearing face cap, I know he's married or have someone else he's dating, beware of guys that wears cap to outing with their so called bae, they are cheating on u...
Am dumbfounded by your level of reasoning....
So classic men that wear expensive face caps cheat abi??
Abeg somebody should gimme a meme for this bros
Re: Revealed: Man Who Rejects Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already M by ajasam12: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
wane01:

Am dumbfounded by your level of reasoning....
So classic men that wear expensive face caps cheat abi??
Abeg somebody should gimme a meme for this bros
imagine inside the mall that there's no sun he's still wearing the cap to cover his identity from his wife and relatives..
Face cap is meant for sun shades not for indoor use abeg
Re: Revealed: Man Who Rejects Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already M by wane01(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
ajasam12:

imagine inside the mall that there's no sun he's still wearing the cap to cover his identity from his wife and relatives..
Face cap is meant for sun shades not for indoor use abeg
That was the original use or purpose of a face cap..
Its now embedded some people's fashion...
What of peeps that put on hoodies during a hot weather
Re: Revealed: Man Who Rejects Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already M by ajasam12: 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
wane01:

That was the original use or purpose of a face cap..
Its now embedded some people's fashion...
What of peeps that put on hoodies during a hot weather
shocked shocked cool undecided
Re: Revealed: Man Who Rejects Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already M by wane01(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
ajasam12:
shocked shocked cool undecided
By the i personally love face caps cool

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Guys Say Women Are Jealous Of The New Sex Dolls. / Money Can Open Majority Of Women's Legs. / They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.