Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence (2863 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence by Obinnaijezie(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Guy rejects his girlfriend proposal and pick another girl in her presence, if you are the lady what will you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i4vYUs6134

1 Like

Re: Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
some people are living among snakes and they dont know about it (til they get bitten).... see as this woman in blue just got up and left with the dude, like she already knew what was gonna happen. these 2 bastards deserve one another. lol!

[img]https://c./DZMNReO4dd4AAAAd/osita-osita-iheme.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence by Sonnobax15(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na wa oh..

But this shiit can only happen outta the shores of the African continent..
Re: Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence by Angrygoat: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
I don know say na yankee,dia bleaching cream dey always dey different from Caucasian
Re: Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence by Ekejoestar(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dis is super storyyyyyy
Re: Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence by Jodha(f): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish....they deserve eachother...
Re: Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence by Idiotmod: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na wetin dey bring killing in US be this
Re: Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence by DropsMic(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nice skit
Re: Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence by general111(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na wetin buhari do nigerians be dat..
Hahahaha..
This is me having fun.
Dont quote me
Re: Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence by IJOBA11: 12:28am On Sep 18, 2021
THAT GUY IS A REDPILLER

THEGIDREDPILLER WATCHA SAY grin
Re: Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence by Mrscarter(f): 1:16am On Sep 18, 2021
Obinnaijezie:
Guy rejects his girlfriend proposal and pick another girl in her presence, if you are the lady what will you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i4vYUs6134

Damn thats cold. N to do it in public undecided
Re: Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence by Hypnotise: 5:03am On Sep 18, 2021
The blue lady has more tendency to cheat. Marry who loves you not who you love
Re: Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence by khia: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na wa oh..

But this shiit can only happen outta the shores of the African continent..
It has happened in Nigeria as well
Re: Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence by khia: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Angrygoat:
I don know say na yankee,dia bleaching cream dey always dey different from Caucasian

What bleaching cream?
Re: Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence by DCmonster: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2021
Lmao!

(1) (Reply)

The Weirdest Things I Did At The University / Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend / Dating A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.