Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. (10091 Views)

See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by ebonysmoot(f): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2010
Please guys i really want to know y men even when married would still date one or more ladies outside their matrimonial home?

Do guys find it actually impossible to stay just wit their wives or rather is there something particular they find in younger ladies out there.

My Father had an affair that i know cos i remember how we really got the lady beaten thoroughly without our dad's knowledge, men who are old enough to be my grand fathers too could go after a small girl i mean crawling just to have her in bed.

Y is this cos i keep getting d feeling that my husband could do the same too
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2010
Its like an unwritten civic responsibility not just in Nigeria but worldwide.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by xxcarolxx(f): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2010
Why beat the girl this i can't understand, she may not have know your dad was married. You should of beaten your father. Maybe he would learn his lesson.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2010
^^^^
I always wonder why the girl is attacked in all this, it takes two to tango.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by xxcarolxx(f): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

^^^^
I always wonder why the girl is attacked in all this, it takes two to tango.
I could never figure it out either, there is no way in hell would i beat another girl just because my bf or husband cheated. I think thats why most guys get away with things cos there partner is more interested in beating de girl up.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Girl846(f): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2010
You got the girl beaten? I have to admit, that is hilarious grin
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Areaboy2(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2010
lol, you guys beat her black and blue, nice one, but will that stop him from finding another one? no

there is actually a whole science on why men cheat, try read it up on Wikipedia,
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by daduke2k(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
@op, u beat her up bt ur dads d.i.c.k is stil unbeaten.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Brisingr(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2010
U & ya partner should register 4 d heavyweight tag team beat.nxt tyme try beatin ya oldman dat should work LOL,
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2010
xxcarolxx:

I could never figure it out either, there is no way in hell would i beat another girl just because my bf or husband cheated. I think thats why most guys get away with things cos there partner is more interested in beating de girl up.
I agree with you hun, they know this thats why the vicious cycle still continues.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by mamagee3(f): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2010
Poster. . .
Go ask Tiger Woods that.
grin
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Rita4NL(m): 12:05am On Apr 13, 2010
My husband no dey cheat abeg,na only me grin
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by daduke2k(m): 12:13am On Apr 13, 2010
Who kom ask? Ah u don turn male? Nawa o
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by iice(f): 3:13am On Apr 13, 2010
Erhh not all married men cheat.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Tinksh(f): 3:19am On Apr 13, 2010
There is a lot of men who dont cheat. Cant we talk about them? Both men and women cheat. I believe it has everything to do with their personality and weak character.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by tEsLim(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2010
At certain stage in life everybody cheat. I'll cheat and blame it on mid life crisis cheesy
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Orikinla(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2010
[size=24pt]NO!!![/size]

[size=14pt]Only married men who are dogs cheat.[/size]
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by rickie4us(m): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2010
not all married men cheat. we still have the decent ones out there. also, some married women cheat.
people should just be faithful in their relationships. If you truly love your spouse, I wonder what you will be looking for outside
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by kemisuga(f): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2010
Well some (just few) dont cheat.

But why would you want your hubby to be eating rice every day, wont he spice it up with plaintain or beans or spaghetti or salad or even vegetable, some other times for a nourishing balance diet. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2010
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by rickie4us(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2010
kemisuga:

But why would you want your hubby to be eating rice every day, wont he spice it up with plaintain or beans or spaghetti or salad or even vegetable, some other times for a nourishing balance diet. grin grin grin

meaning?
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by omar22(m): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2010
NO!!!

Only married men who are dogs cheat.

Women who cheat are [size=16pt]S-L-A-P-P-E-R-S[/size]
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 13, 2010
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by naijaswag1: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2010
Yes/No
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by snthesis(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2010
its logical!
in a lifetime of a man he can produce over a thousand babies-(4 d weaklings)
for a woman she can probably make 10babies on average,
thus do the maths , every man is entltled to 1wife and 99 concubines (u can arrange in any mana).
the problem with the modern day woman (women lib) is that they are so self centered , and want to have a man all to themselves leaving the rest of the women folk out there uncared for and unloved, small wonder d world is in confusion, there so many unloved women out there who cud easily be a legitimate concubine.
women learn to share some love to your fellow women-"there is joy in sharing"
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2010
Xtain brothers I mean the real brothers don't shit with their wives!! grin
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by sayso: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2010
This is a very dump question,why do you think the Israelites ate only manner from Heaven for forty  years,We all know they did not eat any other thing,except using the manner for different meals,the same way your wife should represent all the fun,enjoyment and blessings a woman brings to a Man's world.My wife,what can I say Primus Inter Pares  (First among equals)
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Godalone(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2010
tEsLim:

At certain stage in life everybody cheat. I'll cheat and blame it on mid life crisis cheesy
I disagree,not all men or women cheat.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by kemisuga(f): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2010
There is no need for hypocrisy here.

It needs only God's Grace to be decent.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by sayso: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2010
The grace is already within you,only you do not want to use it.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2010
snthesis:

its logical!
in a lifetime of a man he can produce over a thousand babies-(4 d weaklings)
for a woman she can probably make 10babies on average,
thus do the maths , every man is entltled to 1wife and 99 concubines (u can arrange in any mana).
the problem with the modern day woman (women lib) is that they are so self centered , and want to have a man all to themselves leaving the rest of the women folk out there uncared for and unloved, small wonder d world is in confusion, there so many unloved women out there who cud easily be a legitimate concubine.
women learn to share some love to your fellow women-"there is joy in sharing"

Guy, d kind laugh grin grin grin grin grin wey you give me  ehhhhhhhhhhhh, God go bless you,

Lolololololololo, Guy u rilly suck, llol

comment of the century
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by madoba: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2010
Seriously, the boys ( i mean grown & matured men) in the house will have to answer that question for us. I can't figure out why most men all over the globe cheat on their wives and girlfriends.

A male friend of mine once said to me that 90% of men cheat on their girlfriends & wives but how I choose to handle my man's cheating (when I find out) is what will either make or break my relationship.

I don't subscribe to beating up or fighting another woman over my man because like someone said it takes two to tango. So If i do decide to be confrontational then I'll face both my guy and the chic involved but not in a Mike Tyson way and then again I'll most likely just trash it out with my guy and not bother with the woman.

The truth is we are never really sure how we will react in a certain situation untill we actually find ourselves in that situation. I also wonder from time to time if my husband will cheat on me, they say ignorance is bliss and when it comes to our men (whether boyfriends or husbands) that saying or should I say golden rule should be taken seriously.

Guys when you do cheat on us PLEASE keep it on the down low and don't flaunt it in our faces by knocking up the other chic or taking her to public places where people know you and the story is bound to get back to us. it really does hurt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ / Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action / Can U Marry A Fat Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.