Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. (10106 Views)

See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by petebor02(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2010
see let me tell u women started cheating.remember Eve cheated on Adam in the garden o eden thats where chaeting started 4rm.come to think of it Eve might have been eating that fruit 4 a very long time b4 Adam knew.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Pame(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2010
The truth is dt God (pls dont get offended over this) himself gave way for 'sexual cheating' among humans.He has made the population of women to be far greater than that of men for reasons best known to him, he made a lot of attractions round women, a class of religion let us understand dt a man can av as many wives as he could take kia of, the other religion does not specifically made mention of the number of woma(e)n a man could av, we only follow the statement in the lines of the holy book, our culture also permit that anyway. Civilization of the Western word, economic instability coupled with poor standard of living has made a part of religion teaching in this line to entrench in us the 'one man one wife" idiosyncrasies.

Now, beating ur Dad's girl does not stop her from dating him. A lot of reasons underscore the lady's behaviour. No right hearted lady will want to date someone as old enof to be her dad. Bt check it out, she has a lot of reasons for doing tha which do not occur to you. If u would not be in her shoes someday, someone close to you would. What would you do?

NOTE: Am not an advocate of one man plenty women(girlfriends) neither vice-versa. Let us sometimes reason in the line of another person sometimes, bt not being myopic.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by johnterry4: 12:24pm On May 04, 2010
[size=24pt]yes men cheat when d punanie is wide and no longer sweet.cant blame us[/size]
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by harakiri(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2011
First of all, relationships are never 50-50. Someone always gets the short end of the stick. It's either the guy is cheating on her or the lady is cheating on him. Put your eyes down and you'll see the most of the guys that have been cheated on by either their girlfriends or wives are usual the "Mr nice guys" who choose to remain loyal and faithful to their ladies. It's always them that get cheated on. You rarely hear of a player been cheated on by a lady even if she knows that he cheats on her. It might could harsh but that's the cold reality of things.

From my observation, women become over relaxed when they feel they have a man tied down for life. They allow themselves get fatter and fatter even when child spacing is done, they still eat whatever they like and allow themselves to blow out of proportion. They don't dress attractively anymore, fart carelessly in the house, bletch when they please, total abandon for all the things that brought the man close to them in the first place all because they feel that having children for him will ensure that he's "domesticated" and enslaved to her. Also, the marital vows will hold him back from looking at other women. The way ladies think and reason never fails to dumbfound me. You will see a woman who denies her husband seXxx for weeks to months at a time even though she is neither pregnant nor weaning a child. And you expect the man to just "understand". Meanwhile, once they feel that the man is beginning to consider his alternatives, they become nymphomaniacs overnite. Very funny indeed. You can find out more on this by following this link :

www.womensinfidelity.com
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by queensmith: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2011
all men dont cheat, so i dont know where you got the assumption from?

but no- married men dont have to cheat!
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2011
Do all married men have to cheat?
Dear, Its a psychological thing. Men/Women with low self esteem will always cheat. They re kind of compensating their feelings of inadequacy whether real or imagined.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by richydav: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2011
@synthesis
NO SIR, A MAN IN HIS LIFE TIME CAN GIVES BIRTH TO 2,500 CHILDREN
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by sexyygirl(f): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2011
Is like a curse on them. Because there are not contented with what God gave them. as a  result of this they are thieves, is only God that can save us from them.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by red100(f): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2011
If a man loves a woman and RESPECTS her then he'll never cheat. He could be tempted as is in human nature but he won't do it. Anything else is just excuses for men that don't love their wifes, have bad upbringing or they are bored of them. And excuses of women in bad marriages that try to prove that everybody does it.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Xfactor2(f): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ poster: I don't believe so, I've been married for more than 6 years and have never believed him capable and I admit I will be completely shattered.

I won't reduce myself to chase women around, that's nuts.
when I was still single I once went out with a doc. who didn't tell me he was married, and you know they don't wear rings some of them ( as soon as he leaves the house he'll put it in the coin holder in the car). when the wife found out she harassed me to no end. The day she stopped is the day I told her: "if you paid as much attention to your husband and your marriage as you do to his mistresses, he would have no reason to stray and from the looks of things I'm not the first and I can guarantee nor am I the last." She was very silent thereafter and i never heard from her again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Show Off Her Private Part In Vagina Yoga Exercise, Spark Controversy / Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X / Watch Full Video Of Bobrisky's Former Pa Oye Kyme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.