Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. (10105 Views)

See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by legba1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2010
@poster;not all men cheat,i'v older coleaques in the office who've been married for the past 15,10 and 8yrs and have never for once tasted another toto asides thier wife's.its just sometin about values.our girls want wat their das cant buy for them and so use wat they've got to get that they want.i still maintain a man wont cheat if a woman wont want to sleep with or date another woman's husband.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by deb(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2010
Not all married men cheat
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by larimo(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2010
not all married cheat. let that encourage you about your husband and marriage.

you also need to prayerfully fight the thoughts within you of your husband possibly cheating because that thought comes from what you saw your father did. You mustn't experince it too. Win your husband over and over again with your sincere love for him.

God bless.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by otukpo(f): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2010
i will agree that at least 90% of married men cheat on their wives, and our single/married ladies are not helping matters.

Men due to their nature is bound to make advances at women, but must our ladies choke them with their toto.

Infact, this question has been burning in my mind and am yet to get who to ask. Must our ladies, not respect the instutution of marriage? why will they keep harrassing the men up and down with their toto.

i have a married man around me, a friend and i don't know how to advice him that the lady in question wants to destroy his marriage. Everyday, b4 the man goes to his wife, the lady will want to have a dose of the man. These married men hunters are greedy, they always look for a man to provide for their financial needs.

Instead of then keeping themselves busy with a single guy who may in future think of settling down with them, they are busy chassing married men ou of greed.

I don't blame anyone who beats any young girl running after his/her dad. Cos the girls don't mean well, they are out to suck the man dry and if possible destroy the man or the family.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by otokx(m): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2010
Otukpo has hit the nail on the head.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by kokoye(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2010
I have been married for over 5years and I have never cheated on my wife and I will not by God's grace.

It is not only because I love her or that she's a wonderful woman. It is simply because I choose not to.

I have a lot to lose if I cheat - the total, undying love and trust of my wife and son, my self-respect, all that I learnt from my parents (who have been happily married for over 45yrs and counting) and of course my money.

It is a choice that i made and is working for me.

Your (good) wife will die for you if she knows all you have and work for is for her and her children.

If you do not want to cheat, you need to RUN away from all forms of temptation and believe me, they will come. Dont ever think you can handle it because YOU CANNOT.

God help us all.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by OAM4J: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2010
Not all married men cheat, but majority of married men cheat.

A cheating married man told us sometimes ago, that he cheats because 'varieties is the spice of life' and his extra marital affairs is the tonic that keeps his marriage from collapsing.

But the irony today is that, a lot of married women now cheat, only it is not as feasible as that of men because that are lot more discreet about it.

I have been approached by a number of married women (including friends wives) who would want to have a discreet affairs with me after complaining of one thing or the other about their husbands.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2010
Faithful
-Devlyn Steele

When you hear the word faithful, the first thing you might think about is in terms of relationship. We think of the meaning of faithful as being faithful to someone else, usually sexually. Although that is not the context that we are discussing today, let's use relationship as a starting place.
We would consider if someone was to, let's say, have sex outside of their marriage that they are not being faithful to their husband or wife. Is that really who they are not being faithful to? Let's take two men, (using men as our example doesn't mean to imply that men are less faithful than women) and examine faithfulness. In this example both men are of the same age, education, family and religious background. Both the men make the same money, travel the same amount and have the same access to and opportunity to meet women other then their respective wives. Lastly they have the same sex drive and testosterone levels. With all factors the same one is not faithful (cheats) and the other is, why would that be?
What would keep someone faithful or not? The real question is what is important to you? What I am always hearing is what people want. I always tell people when they tell me what they want, that they really don't want what they say they want. Many feel that is an unfair and untrue statement. In many ways they are right, it is not true that people don't want to be in great shape, or have money, or the other things they say they want. Of course people want all that and more.
However, they do not want to do the work to make these things they say they want to happen. They would want them if they came to them, but in all actuality these things that people say they want are simply not that important to them. What is more important is eating the food they like, watching TV or other habits not in alignment with the wants. If being in great shape was important to a person, then they would eat and exercise accordingly. Our behavior is motivated by what is important to us.
Often we work not because we love the work, but our lifestyles are important to us and therefore motivating our behavior to do what we need to do to sustain that. Think back to when you were a child, it might have been the newest toy, skateboard, doll or other thing that you wanted. You wanted it so much that it became very important for you to have it. You then did whatever you needed to, you babysat, washed cars, bugged your parents. You did all that and more and it was effortless because it was important to you.
The more important question than "what do you want?" is, "what is important to you?" Back to the scenario of the two men where one cheats and one does not. The difference between the two is what is truly important to each one. With all factors being the same including sex drive and opportunity, the one who does not cheat always desires sex just as much, but the marriage and what that means simply is more important to that person than sex. Doesn't mean that the sex is not desired.
You see, we all want to eat what ever we want, not work as hard as we should, not deal with school and more, but we do what we do by what is important to us. When we do establish what is important to ourselves as an individual, when we do not live up to the behavior that corresponds to achieve and or maintain those objectives, we have ultimately cheated on ourselves. When it comes down to it, the most important person you have to be faithful to is yourself. You have to establish what is important to you and then be faithful to yourself, then you will be living the life that you have established is important to you because your behavior will correspond to achieving and maintaining that life.
Be faithful to yourself, the result of cheating is not having the life you say you want.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Imeobong(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2010
[quote
Well some (just few) dont cheat.

But why would you want your hubby to be eating rice every day, wont he spice it up with plaintain or beans or spaghetti or salad or even vegetable, some other times for a nourishing balance diet.  

[quote][/quote]
lol

**** cough****                ******cough*****
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by illusion2: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2010
A man's cheating has nothing to do with discipline shocked shocked shocked. . but is rather directly proportional to the level of TEMPTATION. .

Men want to conquer & win. . , . . .
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by ameristu: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2010
If u cheat on ur wife/husband, u are an adulter/adultress and you are going to HELL!!!!! So think about it before you cheat.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by kokoye(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
illusion2:

A man's cheating has nothing to do with discipline shocked shocked shocked. . but is rather directly proportional to the level of TEMPTATION. .

Men want to conquer & win. . , . . .

Yes it has a whole lot ot do with disciplie and self control. With regards to temptation, just compare what you stand to lose with the 2 seconds of fun.

It is a known fact that men cannot resist the lust of the flesh. and that is why YOU RUN.

Again, I say it is a choice.

Most do it because they think they can get away with it. You are only indirectly destroying your family and your future.

I decided I was not going to marry anyone from a polygamous family because I dated a few and I see the baggage they come with, even though it is not their fault.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by kokoye(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2010
I have an uncle who gave his children the best any child could EVER want in life. Unfortutely these kids were from different mothers.

Now grown up, of course the kids have taken sides with their mothers and my uncle is left alone to suffer in his old age.

It aint worth it - period.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by ikhideman(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2010
As said by some, not all cheat.

Really, the ones who don't  cheat are those who have decided to put their flesh under (in subjection to) their renewed or born-again spirit); that's why men that are born again children of God can't cheat on their wives, WHEN they truly put their flesh (human nature) under the control of their renewed spirit.

But unfortunately, some give in to the desires of their flesh (human nature). It is Well
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by kokoye(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^^^ Abeg forget all that born again stuff.

It is a personal choice you make and then you ask For God's help.

Then you dont resist temptation - YOU RUN.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by hilli666(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2010
Please go and look at the scientific explanation for why, and how this behaviour has sustained our species. Left to women, humans as a race would be extinct. I have cheated before, and I told my girlfriend. She to has cheated and got caught, my father cheated and got caught my mother hastily left him for another man, who cheated on her as well. So she left a well established man who cheated, split the family and settled for some one more humble, who ended up cheating. I bet she to cheated but was to smart to get caught. The point is cheating is alway convenient when it is beneficial to us, but when we are the one been cheated on then the story ends up on Niara Land. Yo! I love woman to much, If the oppurtunity presents it self, then ohh well. Thats why I stays single, next time you wont put pressure on you boyfriend to marry you so quickly.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by ayettymama(f): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2010
no not all men cheat dear- u just have to get u a good one!

hilli666:

Please go and look at the scientific explanation for why, and how this behaviour has sustained our species. Left to women, humans as a race would be extinct. I have cheated before, and I told my girlfriend. She to has cheated and got caught, my father cheated and got caught my mother hastily left him for another man, who cheated on her as well. So she left a well established man who cheated, split the family and settled for some one more humble, who ended up cheating. I bet she to cheated but was to smart to get caught. The point is cheating is alway convenient when it is beneficial to us, but when we are the one been cheated on then the story ends up on Niara Land. Yo! I love woman to much, If the oppurtunity presents it self, then ohh well. Thats why I stays single, next time you wont put pressure on you boyfriend to marry you so quickly.

are u kidding me?? seriously are u kidding me?? nigerians *kanye shrug*
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by hilli666(m): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2010
ayettymama:

are u kidding me?? seriously are u kidding me?? nigerians *kanye shrug*

No I'm not Kidding you, seriously I'm not Kidding you. That's the truth with out sugar and salt. Just raw, it is the reality weather you chose to accept it or not. ALL MEN WILL CHEAT IF PRESENTED WITH THE OPPORTUNITY. I say all men! if you are going out with a geek, or some kid without spine, then he might be faithfull although (you'll probably end up cheating on him, or finding an excuse to leave him)
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2010
Asking a man why he cheats is like asking a dog why must he bark.

Men cheat on impulse. (sry Adolfe but it's true). I have actually come to terms with it. Hili66 is right, there are more women in the world than men for a reason, I do believe men like ALL animals were intended to have more than one "miss thing". I dont care who agrees or disagree fact is fact. The concept of monogamous marriage is a western invention.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by ono(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2010
Interesting discourse.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by otukpo(f): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Asking a man why he cheats is like asking a dog why must he bark.

Men cheat on impulse. (sry Adolfe but it's true). I have actually come to terms with it. Hili66 is right, there are more women in the world than men for a reason, I do believe men like ALL animals were intended to have more than one "miss thing". I dont care who agrees or disagree fact is fact. The concept of monogamous marriage is a western invention.

Our ladies are to be blamed.
I see it happening around me evryday, they tempt these men with everything to every level.
It is very annoying.
When they know the nature of men, that they are weak to women temptation, they go to any level to make them fall. These women are shameless, hanging abt with married men. Psssssssssssffffffff
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by otukpo(f): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2010
Only the strong willed and highly disciplined ones can resist them.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by na2day2(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Its like an unwritten civic responsibility not just in Nigeria but worldwide.

stop reading our handbook!  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by okwuonu: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2010
It's not ALL MEN that do that, even though our culture doesn't frown too much at that, save for the good christians.

Remember a woman reporting her husband to his family and one of the women stood up and started raking the complainant "so na only you you want make him dey f**".

The truth is that, you should find a way to always apease your hubby so that he'll always stick to you. Men are sent out sometimes by their wives. When the men are not in the mood for their shakara, they look for alternatives.

Sometime, it is caused by sexual disatisfaction.

Some men are he-goats anyway.

But I say again, it is NOT ALL. You should not in any circumstance suspect your husband anyway, even if you hear anything, just pretend it's not true but caution him.

Don't forget to give him everything you can to make him stick to you: good food, loads of care, petting, ,
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by adaphik(f): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2010
THIS ISSUE OF CHEATING, SHOULD NO LONGER BE A TOPIC TO BE  DELIBERATED UPON OVER & OVER. ITS A CONTINOUS DEEP-ROOTED THING. ASKING THIS SAME QUESTION OVER N OVER WOULDN'T STOP IT FROM HAPPENING. SO PLS, RELAX N BEAR WITH IT. FINALLY, NOT ALL MEN & WOMEN CHEAT. I HOPE THE GOOD PPL OF NLAND HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION SO FAR.  THANK YOU.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by bigben3: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2010
you may try to resist cheating but if it happens definitaly life has to go on,no big deal :-Xhowever,am always baffled at the level of our hipocracy in this part of the world.most people claiming to be holier than though the truth is if temptation comes you can hardly resist it.you either run if you can or you must to commit-period grin
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by ayettymama(f): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2010
hilli666:

No I'm not Kidding you, seriously I'm not Kidding you. That's the truth with out sugar and salt. Just raw, it is the reality weather you chose to accept it or not. ALL MEN WILL CHEAT IF PRESENTED WITH THE OPPORTUNITY. I say all men! if you are going out with a geek, or some kid without spine, then he might be faithfull although (you'll probably end up cheating on him, or finding an excuse to leave him)

It was rhetoric dear u cannot spk for all men just like i cant for all women. no not all men will cheat even if the opporunity was handed on a plate-

im seriously not even gna read some trash women are posting, o dear ur the one to blame not 'we' who the hell is 'we' you women are pathetic, no wonder u come crying when men treat u like shit. abeg ur the slave chose ur master but not all women are the same.

Nigerians can be soo ignorant, what of the scientific proof that blacks are dumber than whuites? that u have smaller brains?? the proof that earth formed from an explosion and that humans came from monkeys. people need to wake up, scientists are not Gods, they can say and prove anything, i can conduct any study and statisically prove absolutely anything i want. doesnt mean u have to take it and nurse it as the truth. How can u say theres a scientific element to men cheating?? what a bufoon, do women not cheat?? where is the evidence that all men cheat? abeg dont even get me started i have books to read

you people make me sick sometimes
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by bobokelly(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2010
there is no where to hide, i must tell u the truth, 90 per cent of men cheat on their spouses, even all those who are trying to proof innocent in nairaland  also cheat their spouses, although , some women also cheat on their spouses, but, is very common among men, that i the truth .
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by agathamari(f): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2010
i will say this again. if any girl even thinks about laying a hand on my husband when she knows he is in a relationship i will beat the shit out of her, if my husband accepts her advances i will beat the shit out of him and follow every legal and civil recourse agaist them both.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by kokoye(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^^^ you think just like your profile picture. cheesy
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by splashbaby(m): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2010
Not necessary , but most do it because of external influences from ladies who want to date a married man, Dont think Am right but some how it is still not far from the truth, You cant fault me on that to say the least
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2010
Not all married men are cheats. I for one am married, and wouldn't even consider dating on the sly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Cool For A Man To Moan During Sex / Curvy Lady Show Off Her Private Part In Vagina Yoga Exercise, Spark Controversy / Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.