Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. (10104 Views)

See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by tonardo(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2010
[color=#006600][/color]thank you oh!
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by agathamari(f): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2010
kokoye:

^^^^ you think just like your profile picture. cheesy
yes i do and damn proud! grin
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Main2tain(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2010
A he-goat wil alwyz b a he-goat and a bitch can't help it bt be a bitch,
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by mrofficial(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2010
NO! come to think of it! the best man to get married to is a godly man who fears God! im not implying that he c ant be tempted to fall under ther spell of a seductoress, it all starts from up bringing! imagine a guy from a polygamous background will either end up like his father or be different, it also starts from when dating more than one girl,,,,,,,,,,,,having sex at random,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thinking he is having fun,,,,,,,,,,,,,it becomes an habit then end up been an addiction which he finds difficult to overcome
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by member479760: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2010
Yes, they have to! That's the life.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by boomii(f): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2010
The percentage is 98% not 90% and it is because brains of men majorly think of sex for at least 15 hrs in a day so tell me how can they ever be satisfied with their wives alone. They say its like watching a single channel TV,
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by suprted(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2010
maybe if people took their time instead of running into marriage willy nilly because their friends are doing it, or they are turning 30, or what have you they would see their spouses for what they really were.  

far too many people just think about the day.  bleeping white dress, bridesmaids, aso-ebi, cake and pictures on facebook, they dont think about the remaining 50-60 years they've signed up to live with this person.  they barely know the man, they just think they do. or they like the superficial that they can see.  maybe his good looks, his car, his coq, his money whatever.  

then they come on nairaland to whine about why the scorpion they married has just stung them.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by wyt(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2010
i think set of men who don't cheat are mostly "the poor"
or those wo has mager income, they are the most faithful.
secondly, those from polygamous home
thirdly, parental/environmental upbringing.

pls critise
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by desky8374: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2010
yes, its a man thing to cheat
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by na2day2(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2010
adaphik:

THIS ISSUE OF CHEATING, SHOULD NO LONGER BE A TOPIC TO BE  DELIBERATED UPON OVER & OVER. ITS A CONTINOUS DEEP-ROOTED THING. ASKING THIS SAME QUESTION OVER N OVER WOULDN'T STOP IT FROM HAPPENING. SO PLS, RELAX N BEAR WITH IT. FINALLY, NOT ALL MEN & WOMEN CHEAT. I HOPE THE GOOD PPL OF NLAND HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION SO FAR.  THANK YOU.

abeg tell them ooo, when will all these ladies accept their fate knowing cheating is good for mankind literally  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue

FYI: i didnt say womankind ooo, na mankind i talk, so plz no lady shld cheat, respect urself lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by leye1234(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2010
@kemisuga
[td]Well some (just few) dont cheat.

But why would you want your hubby to be eating rice every day, wont he spice it up with plaintain or beans or spaghetti or salad or even vegetable, some other times for a nourishing balance diet.
[/td]

lol grin
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 1:42am On Apr 14, 2010
i wonder why
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 14, 2010
kemisuga:

Well some (just few) dont cheat.

But why would you want your hubby to be eating rice every day, wont he spice it up with plaintain or beans or spaghetti or salad or even vegetable, some other times for a nourishing balance diet. grin grin grin

I think the woman who made this comment is probably cheating with a married man and that is why she justifies it.
As for all the men claiming that men have the right to cheat just because they like s.ex or are naturally polygamous, you should also take into consideration the fact that women naturally, like to be cared for and petted by their spouses and that once these women start having children and get fat their hubbies lose interest in them and the romance stops. Yet women have not come here to claim that they have a right to look for a more caring partner outside the marriage because naturally they like being cared for, so shut the excuses about your s.ex drives up, you s.ex-crazed maniacs.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by ayettymama(f): 3:57am On Apr 14, 2010
lolz its very simple

the men that claim all men cheat are obvious cheaters and wanna be justified

whilst the women that agree all men cheat need consolation for what thier men are doing

misery needs company!
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:18am On Apr 14, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz its very simple

whilst the women that agree all men cheat need consolation for what thier men are doing

misery needs company!
lol i think you're right.
makes sense
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Coldheart: 4:34am On Apr 14, 2010
Where do these foolish blanket statements come from?
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Oba234: 4:38am On Apr 14, 2010
First of all, all married men do not cheat. My parents have been married for 20 something yrs and he has never cheated and I know countless other men like that, second,cheating is not worth it. Especially in America. If a man cheat on me, I will pack my stuff, receive custody of the kids, receive child support payments, get the house, and probably the car. and some alimony. Just look at the whole Sandra bullock mess. Five minute of intercourse is not worth it. The annoying part is when a man cheat, 90% of the term is with a less attractive female. WTF?
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by OAM4J: 4:41am On Apr 14, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz its very simple

misery needs company!

Another faulty generalization.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Oba234: 4:43am On Apr 14, 2010
To the men justifying cheating as a biological thing that every man wants to do, you are pathetic. Stop justifying your lack of self discipline and self control. Life is about choices. We all choose to do right or wrong and when you decide to cheat on your spouse after commitment on the alter, then you are nothing but a liar. Maybe if you think with your brain than what's between your leg, you guys will be able to make better choices.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by uyipeace: 5:56am On Apr 14, 2010
Women become semi frigid with age. second is that a man is ever active sexually. The woman becomes very very over decent in her bedroom and becomes less attractive. making love has very little rules. yet women tend to have too many rules after sometime in the marriage. So men CHEAT to make up for the inactivity in their house. Add to that is that African women that am aware of tend to transfer their feelings and love to the kids. The man is angry inside and wants to displace with a relationship with a willing sympathizer partner, no matter the cost

Thanks
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by calabaman(m): 5:58am On Apr 14, 2010
NO.but it happns when pipo rush into marriage 4 the wrong reasons
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Trinity33(m): 7:05am On Apr 14, 2010
The fact the you are marrid dose not stop your mind from imagining what other woman wil be like in your arms, but it takes great maturity and discipline to aviode an affiar, some men gives the excuse that marital problem make them go out, but it takes a matured mind to know that no man has ever solved a problem by havin an affair instead multiply the problem, gone @ those day there say men are polygamous in nature, for god sake a man that loves his family wil tie his penis to his wife, i think d major reason pple have affair is lack of self control.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2010
They did not fuwadu much when unmarried but the ladies don belly full before marriage.That is the main thing and another, they want dry land to operate since baby fat and pregnancy don soft the ground too much.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2010
uyipeace:

Women become semi frigid with age. second is that a man is ever active sexually. The woman becomes very very over decent in her bedroom and becomes less attractive. making love has very little rules. yet women tend to have too many rules after sometime in the marriage. So men CHEAT to make up for the inactivity in their house. Add to that is that African women that am aware of tend to transfer their feelings and love to the kids. The man is angry inside and wants to displace with a relationship with a willing sympathizer partner, no matter the cost

Thanks

Word
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by illusion2: 8:22am On Apr 14, 2010
Oba234:

First of all, all married men do not cheat. My parents have been married for 20 something yrs and he has never cheated and I know countless other men like that, second,cheating is not worth it. Especially in America. If a man cheat on me, I will pack my stuff, receive custody of the kids, receive child support payments, get the house, and probably the car. and some alimony. Just look at the whole Sandra bullock mess. Five minute of intercourse is not worth it. The annoying part is when a man cheat, 90% of the term is with a less attractive female. WTF?
How do you know?  please don't make assumptions. Cheating no de show for face !

Some men are SERIAL cheats & do so ever so often. . . .others only do it when the opportunity presents itself.

So you cannot say of a certainty that your dad never cheated.

Most married women would never believe their cheating husbands are having affairs,by its very nature ,adultery is meant to be secretive  wink
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by kemisuga(f): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2010
@ Fellis - U think like a frog. angry sad tongue

Mind you this is Nairaland.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by ONYX5(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2010
[color=#990000][/color] @ kemisuge nice one you are very very good we can't just eat yam all year
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by rman: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2010
If your man has not cheated on you or he has not been caught, you are indeed lucky.

This issue realy is beyond us( humans) and I strongly believe it has come to stay. Our great grand parents asked the same question and the next generation will also continue to wonder why.

I am not in support of cheating but as I grow older and begin to face and accept reality I wonder why:

1. We have more women than men in the world?
2. We preach monogamy but ladies willingly follow married men that care for them?
3. Naturaly God made men visually stimulated and women emotionally stimulated?
4. Men want sex more often than women under normall situation?
5. What we call cheating or multiple partners is common in all animals but only man try to balance things up through monogamy?
6. Men remain sexually active throughout his liftime but ladies crave for sex deteriorate seriously with age?
7. Men can have sex with no emotions at all attached?

We can ask a thousand and one question but the ans is starring us right in the face.

Naturally, I seriously feel man is not made to stay with one woman. Those that did made serious uncomfortable sacrifices and on their death bed if they were ask if there is one thing they would miss in the world.

I'm sure all would say: I WISH I HAD S3X WITH MORE WOMEN.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by teskyg: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2010
Why wont we cheat?The beautiful ones are not yet born, After giving birth to some kids,the stuff go slack, need to go for a tighter , ha ha
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by AroOkigbo(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2010
desky8374:

yes, its a man thing to cheat
Yes, the reason most married men (and women) cheat is very simple,
God says otherwise.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by AroOkigbo(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2010
teskyg:

Why wont we cheat?The beautiful ones are not yet born, After giving birth to some kids,the stuff go slack, need to go for a tighter , ha ha
Deceive yourself,
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by petebor02(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2010
well i"ve read all ur response very 9z.but i think girls are to be blamed.some of our girls in this forum are proving innocent but they would not refuse a sugardaddy-o.in other word these women who their husband cheat, once cheated when they were single,so you cannot eat ur cake and have it.so there4 you girls must know how to be fildel to ur partners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Raped Me And Begged / Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience / Is It Cool For A Man To Moan During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.