Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady (58642 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Snow02: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2018
girls are in shambles due to this sex doll sh*t hmm maybe it's not as bad as I thought

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by ikdaddy01(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2018
Nutase:
Correct bae.

Na TB Joshua and Olukoya I dey pity because very soon there work go just increase.

Very soon Many of these perveted patrons of this shit will start running to them for deliverance from the spirit of Chuckie, Freddy Kruger, incubus, succubus, and dollybus.

I'm patiently waiting.
hahahahahahahahahha
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by rosieluv(f): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

A sex doll's armpit won't be as dirty as yours - that's why we prefer them.

wink
and who is stopping you undecided? so weak, do better
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by smulti(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2018
Espada10:
kai ..see the painment from women..even the ones that claims e no dey pain them check how subtly, they shade the innocent sex dolls...
for people saying it is expensive....it will still crash..it was around over 2 million last 2 years, now it is 800000 ..with more updates and polishing...and more and more companies are keying into it...the world is moving towards the westworld android hosts.

Just wait until my igbo brothers starts importing it in containers...when you go market ..sex doll line..u go dey hear-
white blondes don finish na only ebony remains..customer take ebony, it is cheaper..abeg, I no want ebony ..what about latino sex dolls?..when will the white sex dolls be availble?...ass no dey this one....big breast don finish ..this one get small breast, it is cheaper?

gringringrin

Lmao...
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2018
rosieluv:

and who is stopping you undecided? so weak, do better

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by rosieluv(f): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=ShyCypher post=64274856][/quote]
k
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2018

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2018
grin

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by hisinkship(m): 11:54am On Jan 17, 2018
smulti:

if you have a good credit record, why not

in fact, it's only in some parts of Africa you are required to pay cash for goods and services

in developed countries you are required to pay 10% of total cost with 2yrs grace period to complete the instalments

The way i see it weda it cost or not Nigerian men won't mind second hand oh or refurbished.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Wikiforum(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 17, 2018
No need for all these epistles, it only shows how insecure you are on this issue. There are male dolls also but Bros don't care tongue, you just scared of not getting the attention y'all value so much undecided
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by maxwell530(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

A sex doll's armpit won't be as dirty as yours - that's why we prefer them.

wink
DAMN!! I'm loving the kind of savages that's currently following this sex doll shii grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by maxwell530(m): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2018
hisinkship:

The way i see it weda it cost or not Nigerian men won't mind second hand oh or refurbished.
London Used sef go still make brain pass sum smelly pucci dangling around every corner here

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by uvalued(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
The lady talked superficially.... this are mundane things that robots/AI are trying to mimic... what i expected is she should say connecting at a metaphysical, spiritual level not just physical.

You cannot connect with material things we connect via immaterial means shocked shocked shocked
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by smulti(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
rosieluv:
let this sex dolls matter rest, its their choice, most of them wont be able to even afford the sex robot undecided, na for naija dem wan see sex robot? mtcheeeeww

only the rich could afford GSM when it was introduced in nija but it's now a history

4 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by baranzy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Definetly they price will drop in no time...even at that 800k is worth more than the stress and troubles from our slay queens(morden day olosho)no period,no mood swing,no nagging,no excessive demand, no pussy ordour,no pregnancy, no std,no stretch marks,no saggy breast etc.....rather its always available,never says no,no need for expensive dinner and shopping to gain access to the pussy,no fear of cheating or using pregnancy or juju to hold you down....I really love this invention

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Rozaytee: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
donsimo:

Babe, the competition go bad die, all those nonsense una dey do, friend zone for guys no go work any more, no more free money for you, no more free food, no more free airtime, if you like be shouting "I will kill myself " the boy no go care.
No more free pass for club.
P.s boy spend millions on toys we like ,games and other wise so we can afford it, also the price will go down.
i hear all..dis one na mouth..2weeks una go tire..lol

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by mcgaius: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dolls won't replace women. There's more to women than sex. But this will at least balance the sex equation. Men want sex more than women, women can't give enough so it is a demand and supply situation. These dolls are simple making up for the short supply of sex. Sex is too complicated these days. Especially with the rise of feminism and the new crazily blurred consent standards, u are one bad date from being accused of sexual assault (did u hear what happened to Aziz Ansari?). I think this might be good because it would free up men to have real friendship, relationship and companionship with women without thinking about sex. Women want companionship. Men want companionship AND sex. Enter sex dolls. Worst case scenario if this night doesn’t end in sex, I can go to "Lucy" for sex. Lucy is an equipment, like my phone, like my TV, like my PS4. What we get from these devices, we can get from real life people, but with a lot of complications. The danger though is that some people will go to the extreme and totally zero out women.
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Rozaytee: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
cheesy...naija men wey wan buy.... go buy. please buy no one is holding u guys oooo...artificial prick too dey...grin...lolzzz
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by smulti(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
baranzy:
Definetly they price will drop in no time...even at that 800k is worth more than the stress and troubles from our slay queens(morden day olosho)no period,no mood swing,no nagging,no excessive demand, no pussy ordour,no pregnancy, no std,no stretch marks,no saggy breast etc.....rather its always available,never says no,no need for expensive dinner and shopping to gain access to the pussy,no fear of cheating or using pregnancy or juju to hold you down....I really love this invention

the ladies that complains are those who depends on men for their upkeep
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Ofemmanu1: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=Amandobolt post=64267182]Let's do a poll Like for sex dolls, share for women

OMG sex dolls are winning with a landslide[/quote
Hehehehe, ]
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Burgerlomo: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
Abeg na who all dat epp?

The sex doll can't cheat
The sex doll can't nag unnecessary
The sex doll can't give an STD
The sex doll can't demand for unnecessary money
The sex doll will forever remain loyal
And so on and so forth cool

3 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Burnavick(m): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Love Machine can't give u kids either
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Blez33(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
She has spoken well she's a wise lady.....wink

Meanwhile
Why would that guy reply her in that manner....? he is definitely a loose child with so much pain in his life.... what a disrespectful child he was ......undecided cool
thanks​ to the makers of dat doll, now our girls don d get sense.. make Dem add more features to d doll
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rozaytee:
i hear all..dis one na mouth..2weeks una go tire..lol

No your problem, latina dey, Asian dey.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rozaytee:
lol...if i hear say we get competitors.....if dis doll is shipped to naija...naija men wont buy it...cus it will be definitely expensive.... una go still dey try find..how to.feed...na sex doll..una go fit buy...grin
Some years ago it was 2 million, now it's 800000 thousand, it's getting cheaper already.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by svc1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] it is called a sex doll and not a wife or helpmate. Its just for masturbation, to helps bros pee out white akamu.. But on ur list madam, we have AI robots that can do that perfectly without complains and nags. I waiting to get one when d price comes down to my level. Toght now o can't use "owo ile" to wipe cum off my system. Mehn that's the price of a plot of land somewhere in Lagos.
Macgreat:
Facebook user took to her timeline to list what a sex Doll can not do. I guess the competition is real grin

"Sex Doll cannot cook, take care of kids and home"

Credit: Onyekachi
@its_roi
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by harmbhrosz(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Daeylar:
What's wrong with this silly girl? Is that the reason for having a wife? To cook clean have kids and do all those nonsense?
Why have a wife then when the man can just get a surrogate or a baby mother and a maid, problem solved, he doesn't need a wife.

Zero sense. Why is she so freaked out over this doll, more men than women in the world. And those that want women over dolls will always be there. Instead of looking for a man she better go and look for her self esteem.

Comparing herself to a doll. No self esteem at all.

Stupid girl, if she wants to be a maid all in the name of being a "mrs" or a "girlfriend" then she should speak for herself.

And I'm sure it's not only ladies that are reacting. Why not bring the reaction of men? To male sex dolls? undecided

This site never misses an opportunity to be misogynistic to women.
Gosh!!! You dey vex o shocked
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Cannonleo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
How the hell am I going to get a hardon seeing a sex doll

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Rozaytee: 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
charliboy654:

Some years ago it was 2 million, now it's 800000 thousand, it's getting cheaper already.
lol..joblessness...u even dey check...wen price go reduce..grin
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Rozaytee: 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
donsimo:

No your problem, latina dey, Asian dey.
lol...make una buy na artifical prick too dey for us...grin
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Exciton(m): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
All this started because of what happened to Aziz or so guy.

As a result, people in the developed part of the world talked about the flaws of new age feminism, the dangerous postmodernist, post-truth and unscientific underpinnings of gender studies and so on.

While in Nigeria (& some other sub-saharan African countries), it led to an argument on the equivalency between sex dolls and women - an avenue for males to bash women, while the women retorted with claims that men would miss their "enviable" qualities as a maid.

I leave you to make inferences and conclusions on the level of intellectual discourse in our society. Keep on allowing your leaders allocate 7% of the budget on education.

And surely, everyone with an iota of sense around the world notices these things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.