Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! (5166 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2018
So yesterday, after reading Explorer's Thread on Sex Doll, i decided to share the post with my Girlfriend via Whatsapp..
Note; I dnt have anything in Mind at al. (Just thought she wld read and Laff).
You won't believe that she has refused to pick my Calls since Yesterday.
She is not even replying my Chat on whatsapp and she is Online..
grin grin
Saw one post on facebook of a lady bashing guys given in to the doll Saga!!"
Could it be that my Girl friend is angry or what?
grin grin
Are you also experiencing such with girls around you.
O boy!!! this Doll matter no be Joke again..

4 Likes

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Cowbuoy: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2018
Sorry to burst your bubble, Bruv.. But I think that girlfriend of yours has low self esteem, cos why would a lady get jealous all of a sudden over a sex doll you probably not gonna get sef... grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by dollyjoy(f): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2018
Any guy who subscribe to the idea of having a sex doll is a dog. angry

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Fdghfhfhjghj: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2018
YOUR DEGREE IS NOT ENOUGH, COUPLE IT WITH ICT SKILLS

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Cowbuoy: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:
[s] Any guy who subscribe to the idea of having a sex doll is a dog. angry [/s]

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by SULTANALAUDDIN: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2018
Hoes hate competition

11 Likes

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:

I'm a dog.

Any other thin' you would like to know b!tch?

It's really pleasin' to see what an ordinary toy has turned women to.

Jealous creatures who need us everyday but pretend.

Una brains don dey reset abi? grin

Feminists are even admittin' they will now clean the house & cook.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by chicoMX(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:

Sexy Dolly, that's not true!
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:

If you are the one on your dp, then I prefer a sex doll angry Ugly mofo grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by dollyjoy(f): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2018
victorakpabome:

Hahaha. Bros you harsh o. Haba.

2 Likes

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by donstan18: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2018
n
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by marshalldgreat(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
victorakpabome:

MONKEY NO FINE BUT IM MAMA/BOYFRIEND LIKE AM...
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Divay22(f): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Cowbuoy:
Sorry to burst your bubble, Bruv.. But I think that girlfriend of yours has low self esteem, cos why would a lady get jealous all of a sudden over a sex doll you probably not gonna get sef... grin
Very very low...
All this ones flooding the section with #standwithsexdoll might not even see one not to talk of using it....
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by NeeKlaus: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:
Then all the ladies that use dildös and vibrators are female dogs. Let's make use of your logic.

16 Likes

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:

Very very low...
All this ones flooding the section with #standwithsexdoll might not even see one not to talk of using it....

So in your shallow mind you think one cannot afford 800k if it's going to give one piece of mind, doesn't nag, doesn't smell and doesn't constantly drain your pockets? Think well again woman grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
victorakpabome:

So in your shallow mind you think one cannot afford 800k if it's going to give one piece of mind, doesn't nag, doesn't smell and doesn't constantly drain your pockets? Think well again woman grin

grin grin At the bolded

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Divay22(f): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
victorakpabome:

Post it here, when you can finally afford it... But until then, just remain silent..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by AlexCk: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Then all the ladies that use dildös and vibrators are female dogs. Let's make use of your logic.

Hahaha,

Humans are weird,

Guys criticize girls that do dîldos & co.
Girls criticize guys that think about doing sèx dolls.

But "to do themselves", they'll argue and reject eachother. Lol.

#observing as usual

3 Likes

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:

Post it here, when you can finally afford it... But until then, just remain silent..

Why are you so pained about this sexdoll issue? grin

Scared of a little competition are you grin grin

15 Likes

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by eezeribe(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:
But there is already 'doll' in your name and sex dolls give 'joy';does it mean that any guy who subscribes to the idea of having a dollyjoy(the joy derived from a doll) is a dog

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Divay22(f): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
victorakpabome:

Why are you so pained about this sexdoll issue? grin

Scared of a little competition are you grin grin
Scared grin grin grin In your wildest dream..
I really don't give a Bleep about whoever is getting it... But y'all should stop this your ranting for now, until you get it..

Words without action is noise...( lemme goan get my PVC ready again, Buhari must come back , and this time even as a rich man you'll feel the heat cheesy cheesy)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Cowbuoy: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:

Very very low...

Abi na... Person wey no fit come up with 5k to carry runz girl, shey na him go con go buy sex doll for 800k?? grin
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Divay22(f): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Abi na... Person wey no fit come up with 5k to carry runz girl, shey na him go con go buy sex doll for 800k?? grin
Lol
My brother help me tell them o..
800k for sex doll, Buhari dey come back 2019 o...
Even some celebrities way suppose support the motion, never do, na come all this ones way i dey see cheesy cheesy.

#wewait
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:

Scared grin grin grin In your wildest dream..
I really don't give a Bleep about whoever is getting it... But y'all should stop this your ranting for now, until you get it..

Words without action is noise...( lemme goan get my PVC ready again, Buhari must come back , and this time even as a rich man you'll feel the heat cheesy cheesy)

For saying Buhari will come back makes you my enemy angry

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
Cowbuoy:

You should have stopped this asslicking in 2017 cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Divay22(f): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
victorakpabome:

For saying Buhari will come back makes you my enemy angry
Are you scared grin grin grin

He's coming in peace, to neutralise this imaginary sex doll y'all have been fantasizing about for days now grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:

Are you scared grin grin grin

He's coming in peace, to neutralise this imaginary sex doll y'all have been fantasizing about for days now grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin Good one.

The sexdoll thing is just a phase though. It will soon pass like other trends
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Cowbuoy: 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
victorakpabome:

You should have stopped this asslicking in 2017 cheesy

Same way you shouldn't have forgotten your sense in 2017.. cheesy
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Cowbuoy: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
My brother help me tell them o..
800k for sex doll, Buhari dey come back 2019 o...

Even some celebrities way suppose support the motion, never do, na come all this ones way i dey see cheesy cheesy.

#wewait
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Divay22(f): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
victorakpabome:

grin grin grin Good one.

The sexdoll thing is just a phase though. It will soon pass like other trends
Hopefully
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Same way you shouldn't have forgotten your sense in 2017.. cheesy

Yeye grin
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Dia is nothing like bursting of bubble on ds Matter..
On the issue of Self esteem, U may be right though

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Favorite Word To Moan During Sex? / Slay Queens Caught Stealing Meats Inside Their Purse In Party (pics, Video) / Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.