Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! (5193 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Then all the ladies that use dildös and vibrators are female dogs. Let's make use of your logic.

I Wonder o

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Abi na... Person wey no fit come up with 5k to carry runz girl, shey na him go con go buy sex doll for 800k?? grin

Lolx... U get Bad Mouth o

grin grin
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:

Hopefully

Keep 'hopin' you hear?

Sex dolls are here. Its not a trend its reality.

Nigerians will buy it. Those that cannot afford it will have access to it in brothels which are already springin' up all over the world.

They are safer and do not smell as someone pointed out earlier.

So stop consolin' yourself because you are about to go extinct.

People are already havin' sex with sex dolls as we type so you can kill yourself whenever the truth dawns on you.

Just let me know when you want to commit suicide.

Our lagoon is filled with corpses but I can help you secure a vacant spot when the time comes.

wink grin
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Cowbuoy: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
JPENG:

Lolx... U get Bad Mouth o
grin grin
grin grin
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Cowbuoy: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
JPENG:

Dia is nothing like bursting of bubble on ds Matter..
On the issue of Self esteem, U may be right though

Yeah, tell your girlfriend to work on her self esteem or you go vex buy sex doll to replace her... grin
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by tealaw(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:
Any guy who subscribe to the idea of having a sex doll is a dog. angry

N any lady who subscribe to d idea of dild.o is a dog.

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by biodunjazz: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:
And any girl that don't subscribe to the idea of sex doll has a low self esteem.. .. as u are ehnn those sex dolls set pass u so don't beef dem.. they have bigger boobs than u, bigger hips than u wearing bumbum to increase ur butts... a guy spends on u and the only thing u can add to his life is sex that can even bring badluck ... but wit a sex doll, u sex and u know that sex doll can't be used for ritual's so sex with them is safe, no need of condoms , no pregnancy wahala, sex dolls can't charm a man down as u ladies do all in the name of collecting money ftom him and not making him have time for his wife.. so u see ur life outside... abeg hide ur face and leave this thread .. @dollyBITCH
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Doll Don Cause Commotion..

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Funky123(f): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
I wasn't moved with this sex doll saga flying everywhere because i know i don't go out with a daft man dat will choose doll over me.......Hell No
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by DrObum(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:
You're wrong!

I'm sure you don't see anything wrong with ladies owning intimacy gadgets
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by PrettySleek(f): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
OK o, guys we don hear una. I go no try yab una, after all, how many of una get money or d means to maintain d sex doll? Una no go born join too grin maybe dem go make baby robots for una too grin grin grin what if as una dey do d thing, fault come happen and d sex doll rides u too fast and ur dick break grin cheesy consumer hazard undecided make una enjoy, na una time
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by rosieluv(f): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Abi na... Person wey no fit come up with 5k to carry runz girl, shey na him go con go buy sex doll for 800k?? grin
grin grin
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by ayusco85(m): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:
Hahaha. Bros you harsh o. Haba.

Lol. Don't mind him. U fine kiss
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:
What of ladies that use dildos?
Re: What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! by Espada10: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
victorakpabome:

If you are the one on your dp, then I prefer a sex doll angry Ugly mofo grin
chai!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only! Could This Lady's 'backside' Be Real? (photos, Video) / ‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React / Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.