Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (140299 Views)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Naijajinxteam(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2018
Naijajinxteam:
Are you an upcoming artist, and you have good songs , Promote your songs on Naijajinx.com.ng the best fast rising platform now At affordable rates .
Let's help you get your songs out to the entertainment world.
Call or whatsapp 09079031095 or email Naijajinxteam@gmail.com
Thanks
Naijajinxteam
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by jonaifame22(m): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2018
AuroraB:
Tooor!!!
Your bicycle no go loss as you talk true, my brother cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
chai,I love you, I will spend my barbing money on you
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by TheOvercomer(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
you seem not to understand the advantage of a sex doll.

With sex dolls, we can collect men's money and later go meet the dolls to quench our sexual desires.

And don't tell me that men are wiser, because you all would lose control when a hot lady walks into a room and you'd even want to give her all your life savings.

PURE MUUU MUUU

Did you just mention life savings? ... Lol... Chai
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by TheOvercomer(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Looks better.

You seem to be so educated about women that you think you know what all ladies want and can do.

I say I CAN TAKE MONEY FROM A MAN TO MAKE MY HAIR OR PAY RENT and I still won't give him sex!!!!!

This has happened countless times and I ain't saying for saying sake.

I focus on old and busy men, not these broke jobless fvckboys (this is why I hate fvckboys).

You don't know women as half as you think!!!!!!

I knew it... Not surprised about your choice of old men and its accompanied benefits. Later they will be saying they are not [/color]Oloshos[color=#000000] grin grin grin

Back to work abeg grin
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by daveson2020(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Keep spilling trash. In your whole life, how much have you removed from your petty barbing salon income and given a woman?
Chai see painment, I yaff faint for you

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
I Think These Male Sex Dolls Are Kinda Fit.

So I decided to look up pics of the male sex dolls and bliv me, I was blown away.
i mean:

Look at those arm lengths, the abs, pecs, strong hands.

One has to wonder, how many naija men can keep a body like this? Do they even know equipments inside a basic gym?

Further,
We can choose from a variety of handsome face, the hot sun has made most male faces from this part of the world really repulsive.
I heard they've got bionic peenises (they are described as unstoppable, and better than the real thing and most vibrators)

Ladies have now got a man who will never leave us or slut shame us frequently.
Rejoice!
Honestly, I don't think any man will complain if all ladies go for this male sex dolls...
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2018
Gkemz:
Go on and purchase it if it can foot your bills, buy iphone 7 for you, recharge your phone and buy human hair for you.
That'd be not just a substitute to us guys but also a relief to us because we'll no longer have to worry over providing for your needs.
In addition, we all can focus on our life goals without any form of distraction... grin
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by horlus(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Keep spilling trash. In your whole life, how much have you removed from your petty barbing salon income and given a woman?

LOL this babe. Comedian
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by sixtus3606(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2018
jonaifame22:
good, but they can't give u money but the female sex doll can give men pleaaaaaaassssssuuurrree

SAVAGE grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by royalamour(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

This one is not a wife material at all... See how quick she is to insult someone who did not insult her.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by sixtus3606(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2018
jonaifame22:
you have no idea,u're sounding harsh,pls drink some water to cool ur radiator 08182192338 chat me on Watsapp, I'll take u out dis weekend, but pls appear make up free,lemme spend some of my barbing money on you

SAVAGE!! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

even 1 in 10 people survives a gunshot.but that doesnt mean guns dont kill....
. Wonderful reply my man.Kudos
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by cytell56: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

So I decided to look up pics of the male sex dolls and bliv me, I was blown away.
i mean:

One has to wonder, how many naija men can keep a body like this? Do they even know equipments inside a basic gym?

Further,
We can choose from a variety of handsome face, the hot sun has made most male faces from this part of the world really repulsive.
I heard they've got bionic peenises (they are described as unstoppable, and better than the real thing and most vibrators)

Rejoice!

Na mumu dey worry you at your age!!!
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by godofuck231: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2018
Ah! Finally, something they can abuse! Sexually
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by 3mjay(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2018
Complete trash!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by daclint(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2018
jonaifame22:
good, but they can't give u money but the female sex doll can give men pleaaaaaaassssssuuurrree

One bottle of over chilled origin for u my brother

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Niyobrown(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2018
Wait o, but ladies, i can actually be ur sex doll. U can come hook up wen ever u like. Im fit, hot nd all. The only thing is; just like sex dolls, ill never give u one Naira.
As in on kobo!!!grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by anigbajumo(m): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Looks better.

You seem to be so educated about women that you think you know what all ladies want and can do.

I say I CAN TAKE MONEY FROM A MAN TO MAKE MY HAIR OR PAY RENT and I still won't give him sex!!!!!

[s] I focus on old and busy men, not these broke jobless fvckboys (this is why I hate fvckboys). [/s]

Real definition of oloshoism,U hate fuvk boys coz they won't give u money unlike old men
Continue with ur ministry, may the Lord see you through with your sugar daddy....
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by colossus91(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
but he's not the manufacturer of the dolls na
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by DifferentCase(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2018
The guy keeeeee you sha grin, truth be told wink cheesy
Jamariwolf4:
remove your phone number from your post, common sense shud tell you it's not safe.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by pawesome(m): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2018
jonaifame22:
you have no idea,u're sounding harsh,pls drink some water to cool ur radiator 08182192338 chat me on Watsapp, I'll take u out dis weekend, but pls appear make up free,lemme spend some of my barbing money on you
savagery

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by easymanofdpeopl(m): 9:04am On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
No be fight nah my sister Lolz
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Dantedasz(m): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Looks better.

I focus on old and busy men, not these broke jobless fvckboys (this is why I hate fvckboys).

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Gentle034(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2018
jonaifame22:
Epic. G abeg take this

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by AuroraB(f): 9:31am On Jan 19, 2018
jonaifame22:
chai,I love you, I will spend my barbing money on you
cheesy Toooor!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Primy90(f): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2018
Niyobrown:
Wait o, but ladies, i can actually be ur sex doll. U can come hook up wen ever u like. Im fit, hot nd all. The only thing is; just like sex dolls, ill never give u one Naira.
As in on kobo!!!grin grin grin

hehehe well it's win a win situation.....no expenses to buy the doll but get to enjoy more than the doll has to offer if you get my drift......just saying though.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by uzoormah(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

shut up joor
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by uzoormah(m): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
you seem not to understand the advantage of a sex doll.

With sex dolls, we can collect men's money and later go meet the dolls to quench our sexual desires.

And don't tell me that men are wiser, because you all would lose control when a hot lady walks into a room and you'd even want to give her all your life savings.

olosho number one
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by rummmy: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2018
nonsense respond to the pains from female SEX DOLLS TI TAKE OVER
Jamariwolf4:

i mean:

Further,

Rejoice!
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by sukar886: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2018
I hope the male sex doll will also give ladies money......
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by reasonz(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=Heavance post=64282273]I hope they can pay for the expenses that some ladies only know how to demand....
That's just the main thing many guys here complain abt
Bro u talk sense oooo ur head dy dia

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by sukar886: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2018
Hope the male sex doll will also release sperm....girls will soon be delivering doll baby....lolZzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Toast A Girl / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.