Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (37009 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2018
May 23

As I receive the Word of God into my heart, I declare that it is working in me, producing the results it talks about in my body! The Word of God is life and health to my body. Its transforming power is changing the circumstances of my life and causing my health to spring forth, Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2018
May 24

The Word of God is working in me; it's working in my body, in my mind and in my spirit. There is no death in any area of my life or in my body; by God's Word, I am living the good life God has planned ahead of time for me to live: a life of divine health, success and victory.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:46am On May 25, 2018
May 25

I live in absolute victory over sickness, disease and poverty today and always! No weapon of darkness fashioned against me shall prosper, because I live in the Name of Jesus! I've been delivered from sin, sickness and death, and catapulted into God's realm of abundant life where I reign victoriously with Christ, every day.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 2:44pm On May 26, 2018
May 26

The Word of God is working in me; it's working in my body, in my mind and in my spirit. The law of the Spirit of life is working in me; therefore, everything about me receives life! There is no death in any area of my life or in my body; by God's Word, I am living the good life God has planned ahead of time for me to live: a life of divine health, success and victory.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2018
May 27

[ My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and all of Heaven tabernacles on the inside of me. I am full of the Holy Ghost and power. In my body; there is no place for the devil, sickness, and disease. There’s no place for weakness, and failure because I am daily vitalized by the Holy Spirit. I’m in the centre of God’s will and purpose for my life and I am well furnished and equipped by the Holy Spirit who perambulates all through me. Hallelujah.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2018
May 28

I declare that I am a victor in this life. I refuse to be dominated by the forces of darkness or the world. Rather, I dominate my environment and I reign over sickness and disease, over demons of darkness, over death!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:03am On May 29, 2018
May 29

I’m more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus! The life of God is in me; therefore, all fear is gone! My success, health, prosperity and long life are assured. I declare that I am complete in Christ! Nothing is lacking in my body, soul or spirit! Everything that is supposed to be in me is there, and nothing needs to be added or taken out!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2018
May 30

God has given me His life and the faith to live it successfully, He has imparted in my spirit the divine life therefore my body can only respond to the divine life in me thereby giving no room to any form of sickness, disease or infirmity. My spirit, soul and body are sanctified for His sacred use. My body is full of light and I live daily to glorify Him in sound health!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:53pm On May 31, 2018
May 31

I live above sin and sickness, my body is dominated and ruled by my recreated human spirit and my mind is daily renewed by the Word of God therefore I reject any evil transaction with my body. I declare and sustain every organ in my body by the power of the Word.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:59am On Jun 01, 2018
June 1

I'm a victor, am not trying to be one; that's who I am. Greater is He that is in me; in every fibre of my being, in every bone of my body, in every cell of my blood; greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2018
June 2

I've been given the all-consuming Name of Jesus; therefore, I have power over all things! No sickness or infirmity of the body can overwhelm me! I live in the Name of Jesus; therefore I live in dominion over sickness, disease and infirmities.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2018
June 3

Everything in this world is subject to the Name of Jesus; that includes all manner of sicknesses and infirmities. Therefore, I declare that every sickness is subject to me, because I function in the Name of Jesus.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2018
June 4

I'm a doer of God's word; therefore, I refuse to be subject to cancer, HIV or tumor; I ascend above every form of disease because my life is hid in Christ, and Christ in God. The Name of Jesus has been named upon me; I'll never be sick in my life. No sickness or infirmity of the body can overwhelm me! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
June 5

God's word is health to my body. It's medicine to my flesh and I meditate upon it constantly. My words are full of divine power and authority, and they produce changes in my life. I choose and live the good life. I have health, strength and vitality. I live in divine health, enjoy prosperity and walk in victory every single day of my life. I refuse to consider any infirmity in my body; rather I see my health in the word of God. It doesn't matter how hopeless the situation may seem; as I meditate on God's word, I'm transformed and my mind is renewed. I live above every situation that's contrary to God's word for me.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2018
June 6

That same Spirit lives in me; therefore, I declare that my body is vitalized by His power in me. There's no death or failure in my body; the life-giving Spirit is at work in every fibre of my being. I declare that my body is daily filled with strength from within by the power of the Holy Ghost.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2018
June 7

I declare that every organ, tissue and cell in my body complies with the word of God. My body is not sustained by blood; therefore, no virus can live in my blood. That same spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me; therefore, my entire being is vitalized. I dwell continually in health through the working of His mighty power in me, Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
June 8

I am the temple of the Holy Ghost and my body functions for God. Therefore, every organ, tissue and cell in my body complies with the Word of God. My body is not sustained by blood but by the vitalizing power of the Holy Ghost in me. I declare that the Holy Spirit is at work in me therefore my body is daily renewed. I dwell continually in health through the working of His mighty power in me Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:10am On Jun 09, 2018
June 9

I declare that I'm a new creation, born superior to satan and all the demons of darkness. I'm an offspring of divinity and a product of Christ's resurrection! I'm a partaker of the divine nature and I dwell in Zion; therefore, I don't get sick. I'm born for health, success and the glory of God! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2018
June 10

I have the life and nature of God in me; therefore, I'm more than a conqueror. I live a triumphant and victorious life every day, far above Satan, his wiles and all negative systems of this world! The Lord has appointed unto me a life of victory, success, health and excellence.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
June 11

I have the life of God in me; it flows in every fiber of my being. No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in me, and has vitalized my body through and through. I'm whole, sound and excellent!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2018
June 12

In Christ, I triumph always and I have wisdom to excel in all things to the glory of the Lord. I live in health, prosperity and joy always. I celebrate my victory over Satan, the world, and all the negativities of life! Divine life has been imparted into my spirit through Jesus Christ. That life in me destroys, paralyzes, and renders ineffective the works of the devil and his attempts on my health, family, finances, and business.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:49am On Jun 13, 2018
June 13

Divine life has been imparted into my spirit through Jesus Christ. That life in me destroys, paralyzes, and renders ineffective the works of the devil and his attempts on my health, family, finances, and business.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:56am On Jun 14, 2018
June 14

My body is vitalized by the Spirit of God who lives in me. Therefore, I refuse to accommodate sickness in my body. I'm vitalized through and through by the Holy Spirit.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:04am On Jun 15, 2018
June 15

The Word of God bolsters faith in me even now. I believe all that the Word says about me; I put my entire trust in God, knowing that no situation is beyond the authority and power of the Word by which I live and dominate circumstances.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:46am On Jun 16, 2018
June 16

I refuse to be subject to the elements of this world because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I exercise my authority in Christ, and I declare that pain, sickness, disease and infirmities are under my dominion. I live by the dominion of Christ and by the power of the Spirit today. I declare that I prosper in my health and in the works of my hands.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:53am On Jun 17, 2018
June 17

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, where His glory, beauty, aura, and perfections are manifested. Sickness and disease have no tenancy in my body; my entire being is inundated with the presence of God! My future is set by the Lord and I win every day of life. I am a victor in Christ Jesus. I am more than a conqueror. I function by the wisdom of God, and in the dominion of the Spirit over every situation!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by orisa37: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2018
I believe that.

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2018
June 18

God, who commanded light to shine out of darkness, has shined in my heart! Therefore, I have received that same ability of faith to call forth all that I desire in my life. I walk in divine health, joy, prosperity and victory every day.I'm alive to God. I belong in the kingdom of God's dear Son, where I reign and rule by the power of the Spirit. I thank You, Father, for bringing me into such a beautiful place of glory, beauty, honor and prosperity. In the Name of Jesus, I live triumphantly over and above all circumstances of life.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:43am On Jun 19, 2018
June 19

I'm a victor in Christ Jesus. Fear, doubt and unbelief have no place in me, for my faith in God and His eternal Word is the victory that overcomes the world! I refuse to be sick, diseased, distressed or discouraged, because greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Jun 20, 2018
June 20

I thank my God for the victorious life He's called me into – a triumphant life that is far above sickness, disease, poverty, failure and death. I walk worthy of this calling today, fully taking advantage of the power of divinity that is in me.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2018
June 21

I'm alive to God. I belong in the kingdom of God's dear Son, where I reign and rule by the power of the Spirit. I thank You, Father, for bringing me into such a beautiful place of glory, beauty, honor and prosperity. In the Name of Jesus, I live triumphantly over and above all circumstances of life.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Jun 22, 2018
June 22

I am born of the Word and Spirit of God; therefore, I'm impregnable to everything that hurts or binds! I've overcome the devil and his cohorts because the Greater One dwells in me! I am a master over Satan because my spirit, soul, and body are now infused with divine life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts / Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder / Can We Pray Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.