Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,398 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding (6484 Views)

Zamfara To Employ Ex-Bandits To Combat Killings And Kidnapping / Ortom: How Can Miyetti Allah Take Responsibility For Killings And Are Free? / Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
The difference both of us is that I am a homosapien with no political interest and wouldn't suck anyone coc'k to get there but you are a guy who'd say anything to just feed. Not because it's the right thing but because it will bring food to the table.

You are not aware that the Miyatti Allah admitted to killing Benue people because they stole 1000 cows? Okay. Now that I just told you, do you still think they are not terrorists?
Like I opined, you are an ethno-religious jingoist unlike me.

Meanwhile, this is the position of Miyetti Allah...

Othman Ngelzarma, the Secretary-General of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, MACBAN, Othman Ngelzarma on Tuesday stressed that those who attacked Benue people are killers not herdsmen.

Ngelzarma said this while absolving his association of the killing allegedly perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen in Benue State.

Featuring on Channels Television’s programme, Sunrise Daily, the MACBAN leader maintained that herdsmen are peaceful people and not killers.

The MACBAN leader, who regretted the unfortunate killings, however called for an end to the “senseless killings.”

Ngelzarma explained that herdsmen have been in the country for several years, going about their affairs peacefully with no record of attacks.

He said, “We call them killers, don’t call them the herdsmen. We have our share of criminals too. So all these senseless killings must stop, either from the pastoralists or from the communities.

“Look at the herdsmen that we are dealing with. 10, 20, 30 years back, these were the people we were dealing with peacefully. Why can’t we ask ourselves, what is happening now?

“In some places, they were tapped as a civic crisis. In some other places, they were seen as a religious crisis. It is far from religion. It is happening in Zamfara, it has happened in Katsina, it is happening in Benue, it took place in Plateau, it is taking place in Taraba now.

“We had a situation in Cross River on the Christmas Eve (when) our members lost 200 to 300 cows in between Cross River and Akwa-Ibom and we are thankful to the governor of Akwa-Ibom. We had another situation in Enugu, so it is all over the place.

“The herdsmen who are seen as peaceful people before this time, today because of the negative profiling and political undertone that is attached to the crisis, everybody is seeing the herdsman as a criminal.”

Still awaiting which Miyetti Allah accepted reponsibility for the killing.

[s]
Sapiosexuality:
This dude moved from APC to PDP and then to APDA and to PDP, back and forth, and the worth integrity or truth or care or love wasn't in any of the menus that sanctioned those move and he's talking about fairness? What exactly are your beliefs TonyeBarcanista? Where exactly do you stand? Now, this is what you call a distraction.
[/s]
Lol I smell envy...

No worry, bad belle is allowed cheesy
Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
angels09:

From apda he was shouting PDP is dead! Hoping to hop to APC...
And here he's giving lectures. Notice how he blamed no one in particular when he spoke of cultural, religious and ethnic counter opinions. Who does that? Sitting on the fence. Who is making the wrong statement? Who exactly? That's the trick but he's not good enough at it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
angels09:

From apda he was shouting PDP is dead! Hoping to hop to APC...
I love it when people watch and see my political movement into the mainstream but they couldn't help but hate and troll on social media in order to feel good.

My brother, I was also a member of PDP National Convention Planning Committee, I am a member of PDP Official Social Media Team (National), very close to ALL that matters in PDP and the National Coordinator of a recognised PDP Youth Group, where I work with young people to further their interest within PDP. I am not there yet as I will keep climbing the ladder...

Keep hating..

Tonye has moved from the once upon a time Nairaland prodigy to being an influential member of PDP Youth circle... It is God not my making

Forward ever grin
Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

[s][/s]
Lol I smell envy...

Lol. Unlike you? You can shout the word ethnoreligious jin...blah blah to calm yourself but I know what the anatomy of the truth does to the physiology of a Janus follower. We all know you here and political correctness wouldn't save your flatulent political career. Who calls responses to the killings sensationalism? Do you even know the meaning of the word? Okay. Seems I'm ranting. You love the angle I'm leading. Let's discuss.

What do you mean by sensationalism here?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by plaetton: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
This article was painstakingly written....

Comments are welcome

Painstaking garbage.

Why massaging the issues ?

Who are the both sides in this issue that this mor.on refers to?

The murderers and their murdered victims?
The survivors who are mourning their losses and the criminals still at large ?

The article is shallow and empty, the kind of empty, cowardly rhetorics that are peculiar to politicians,. But in this case, not just any politician, but ones who think they owe some kind of axx-licking allegiance to the Fulani fiefdom in Nigeria.

The writer shockingly omits to acknowledge the increasing tempo of mass murders committed by Fulani herdsmen against community after community in Benue and other states over the last few years.

The writer plays the proverbial ostrich by pretending that recurring events of Fulani herdsmen ( yes, FULANI herdsmen) and their or.gies of mass murders are simply misunderstandings between two friends or communities.

The writer painstakingly omits to berate the federal government and body language of the present leader , whose very loud silence and tepid response to these mass killings does nothing but embolden the killers.

Funny that this writer used much harsher words to berate Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, who, throughout their angry struggles with Nigerian state, neither carried arms nor threatened any Nigerian citizen with violence.

When I realize that we have plenty of people with a very dishonest and cowardly disposition on very critical national issues like the writer, it makes me want to vomit. Seriously.

There is only one side of this issue, not two.
People, a mass of people , are being repeatedly murdered and genocided by FULANI herdsmen , who happen to enjoy the support of the present government, at least the president, for sure.

Stop trying to obfuscate the very very sad issue.
It's a grave insult to the victims, and emboldens the terrorists that they have legitimate grievances.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
fearNORTH:

When did you beg to be accepted back to PDP?
Lol I am sure nobody will even look at your face in your local ward if you attempt to beg.

And must you wear the card like a sex doll with the price tag.
You're indeed shameless and worthless... Spits
E de pain like this? grin What if I post pictures of Tonye at the National Convention or at the inauguration of our committee? Na die be that o!

Bros, Envyquine is a drug that subsides the pains caused by envy grin
Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
And here he's giving lectures. Notice how he blamed no one in particular when he spoke of cultural, religious and ethnic counter opinions. Who does that? Sitting on the fence. Who is making the wrong statement? Who exactly? That's the trick but he's not good enough at it.
He's even quoting me. No time for unserious political prostitutes
[img]https://media1./images/bc858e69d5022807b84554b2d4583c10/tenor.gif?itemid=5122019[/img]

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by wristbangle: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
The system of Nigeria is sickening whereby the government always choose curative solution rather than a preventive solution.

Like a saying which goes by: When the foundation is weak, what can the righteous do. The problem facing this nation is fundamental which has affected all sectors.

The grazing system had been faulty from onset. Past and present governments had seen this complaints but as a result of its insignificance of which they stand nothing or minute to gain, they ignore it for stupid matters.

They know the solution but they consider how it would benefit them first before implementing the law. Wicked people! sad

1 Like

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
angels09:

He's even quoting me. No time for unserious political prostitutes
When we respond to people like him it is not for his own sake but for the sake of people reading. For the sake of that young boy or girl who erroneously confuses any article he or she reads as a statement of reason or fact. It is not for his own sake. Our silence will not be wise here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by plaetton: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nutase:
Rubbish political statement. Stop beating around the bush and take a stand against criminality.
Thank you very much jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
plaetton:

Painstaking garbage.

The article is shallow and empty, the kind of empty, cowardly rhetorics that are peculiar to politicians,. But in this case, not just any politician, but ones who think they owe some kind of axx-licking allegiance to the Fulani fiefdom in Nigeria.

The writer shockingly omits to acknowledge the increasing tempo of mass murders committed by Fulani herdsmen against community after community in Benue and other states over the last few years.

The writer plays the proverbial ostrich by pretending that recurring events of Fulani herdsmen ( yes, FULANI herdsmen) and their or.gies of mass murders are simply misunderstandings between two friends or communities.

The writer painstakingly omits to berate the federal government and body language of the present leader , whose very loud silence and tepid response to these mass killings does nothing but embolden the killers.

Funny that this writer used much harsher words to berate Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, who, throughout their angry struggles with Nigerian state, neither carried arms nor threatened any Nigerian citizen with violence.

When I realize that we have plenty of people with a very dishonest and cowardly disposition on very critical national issues like the writer, it makes me want to vomit. Seriously.

People, a mass of people , are being repeatedly murdered and genocided by FULANI herdsmen , who happen to enjoy the support of the present government, at least the president, for sure.

It's a grave insult to the victims, and emboldens the terrorists that they have legitimate grievances.
Oh God, how do I respond to this?

Okay, I will pretend that the insults never existed but will tackle some of the fainted points (however, will ignore further response that is/are clothed with foul words).

Well,I am sure a sane mind with an average comprehension understanding will grasp the point being made here
Firstly, I must express my displeasure and utter disappointment in some of our political, ethnic and religious leaders from both sides of the divide, who have been engaging themselves in uttering narratives that were tantamount to hate speeches against those from the other side of the divide, since the unfortunate attacks against innocent citizens from Benue state. While I admit that some of these narrative were products of heightened emotions, I must say that one of the fundamental problems we have in this country is that some of our elites and so-called opinion leaders have the habit of sensationalising every issue by stoking religious and ethnic sentiment in other to play to the gallery and further some inappropriate agenda. This is a sad and very unfortunate.
The emboldened will help!

However, I must state that the appropriate way to tackle these militiamen/terrorists is for federal government and security agencies to start treating every herdsman that goes about with unlicensed firearms as enemies of the State in line with section 28(i) of Firearms Act and other laws.
If this doesn't drive the message to your understanding then I may not be able to help you!

Meanwhile, if you expect me to be more specific on names then I suggest you should consider the job of a 'Waiter' because you go wait tire

As for IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, both are forgone issues and I won't be dragged into them
Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
wristbangle:
The system of Nigeria is sickening whereby the government always choose curative solution rather than a preventive solution.

Like a saying which goes by: When the foundation is weak, what can the righteous do. The problem facing this nation is fundamental which has affected all sectors.

The grazing system had been faulty from onset. Past and present governments had seen this complaints but as a result of its insignificance of which they stand nothing or minute to gain, they ignore it for stupid matters.

They know the solution but they consider how it would benefit them first before implementing the law. Wicked people! sad
What should be done in your opinion?
Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
When we respond to people like him it is not for his own sake but for the sake of people reading. For the sake of that young boy or girl who erroneously confuses any article he or she reads as a statement of reason or fact. It is not for his own sake. Our silence will not be wise here.
You're right. He should not be left to poison the minds of noveau youngsters here

7 Likes

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by plaetton: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

It is either you have reading problem or that of comprehension, else, you wouldn't have wrote this.

In every state there is usually parks for commercial cab operators, these parks are not operated by indigenes alone but by Nigerians of different ethnic groups but they are overseen by the state government or FG (in the case of FCT) and a source of revenue. Why didn't you tell the motorists to go buy lands and operate their parks?

In many states, government build blocks of lock-up shops and lease to traders. This system not only make it well coordinated but also attract revenue to the state. Why not go tell each traders to go buy their own lands to build their shops?

Let us try to address issues holistically

It is not a must to comment...

Public transportation is a basic obligation of the government.
By this jaundiced logic , since governments build roads for public use, they should also build grazing ranches for the herdsmen.

Is cow breeding, chicken breeding, pig breeding , etc, not private businesses operated for profit ?
Do the herdsmen and owners share their profits with the public or with the farmers whose crops they distroy ?

Be honest with yourself, if these cattle herdsmen were Ijaw Or Igbo, would you be making these silly equivocations?

7 Likes

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by baralatie(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
laudate:
You don't like the word Ijaw militants or Niger-Delta militants? Ok, should we call them Australian militants or Khashmiri avengers? Which one? shocked

As for the Fulani cattle rearers, let then form cooperatives, buy land in different parts of the far North (excluding the Middle Belt) and get investors willing to establish cattle ranches, in partnership with them. Chikena!

The cattle owners or breeders are NOT poor men, neither are their patrons. It is the herdsmen that are poor, and these herdsmen hardly own cattle. undecided

Pig breeders, poultry owners, fish farmers, goat rearers do not allow their livestock to graze openly on the farmlands of others. They are raised in enclosed spaces, and any of their animals that stray into the properties of others, will end up landing his owner into the hot soup of a hefty fine, or a huge penalty.

So why should cattle breeders be given preferential treatment? They can establish their cattle ranches or colonies in the far North, and transport it to the Middle Belt or South, using trains and lorries. From the motor park or railway station, it goes straight to the abbatoir. End of story! sad
some serious points

2 Likes

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
It is well with you. Thanks for standing by the truth.

plaetton:

Painstaking garbage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by Desyner: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

It is either you have reading problem or that of comprehension, else, you wouldn't have wrote this.

In every state there is usually parks for commercial cab operators, these parks are not operated by indigenes alone but by Nigerians of different ethnic groups but they are overseen by the state government or FG (in the case of FCT) and a source of revenue. Why didn't you tell the motorists to go buy lands and operate their parks?

In many states, government build blocks of lock-up shops and lease to traders. This system not only make it well coordinated but also attract revenue to the state. Why not go tell each traders to go buy their own lands to build their shops?

Let us try to address issues holistically

It is not a must to comment...
Has the govt established grazing colonies for farmers before? Stop comparing apple to orange.

3 Likes

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
plaetton:

By this jaundiced logic , since governments build roads for public use, they should also build grazing ranches for the herdsmen.

Is cow breeding, chicken breeding, pig breeding , etc, not private businesses operated for profit ?
Do the herdsmen and owners share their profits with the public or with the farmers whose crops they distroy ?

Be honest with yourself, if these cattle herdsmen were Ijaw Or Igbo, would you be making these silly equivocations?
When someone empty-headed and who has refused to get the required education... The result is that which you responded to
Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
plaetton:

Are transporters in parks not private businessmen operating for profit? Cattle breeding is part of the activities that adds to the economy and further the Agriculture subsector, so yes, it is the job of government to ensure ease of doing business.

With a grazing territory they would remain in business and still not trample on crops of farmers like the way they are doing in open grazing.

Beside, if they were Ijaw/Igbo, I will advocate same...

Meanwhile, who says a non-Fulani can't go into cattle breeding business when ranch is provided?
Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista, I'm asking for a discussion now. Let's begin with this one.

What do you mean by Sensationalism? I'm ready to tackle each and every one of your point logically. No more ranting. No more hiding behind ad hominems.

5 Likes

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Desyner:
Has the govt established grazing colonies for farmers before? Stop comparing apple to orange.
And who says farmers shouldn't request for fields to be leased to them to further their trade? This is even an avenue to address many anomalies in the country.

I am also aware of some state government that do make land available for farmers that love to farm. In fact, I am also aware that some private citizens do give out their lands to farmers for farming purpose for a period of time due to one reason or the other.

1 Like

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by plaetton: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Are transporters in parks not private businessmen operating for profit? Cattle breeding is part of the activities that adds to the economy and further the Agriculture subsector, so yes, it is the job of government to ensure ease of doing business.

With a grazing territory they would remain in business and still not trample on crops of farmers like the way they are doing in open grazing.

Meanwhile, who says a non-Fulani can't go into cattle breeding business when ranch is provided?

Must the government pull the whole nation backwards to the stone age era in this 21st century just to appease murderers and terrorists ?

How about modern animal husbandry ?
How about the Fulani billionaires moving their cattle rearing business into the 21st century ?
Why must all of Nigeria suffer or compromise for people who are stuck in the stone age?

5 Likes

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by baralatie(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

so federal government will take land from the farmer , from the community and from the state and with bias create a reserve solely for an ethnic group for cattle rearing.
a f.g that is bent on ensuring that States do not have control on items labelled to be on its concurrent list.the same fg is encroaching on states power to favor an ethnic group?
Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by Bevista: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
laudate:

Please try to be smart. Most Igbo spare parts dealers, build or lease their shops from private owners, and inside market spaces. How many of them did govt build shops for, specifically?
If a government deems it fit to provide ranches (or colonies) for cattle rearers, there is nothing implicitly wrong with that if the objective is to control their activities. My concern is that this should be the exclusive prerogative of state/local governments and not the FG.
---
MACBAN should visit each state governor and discuss these issues with them. The fact that the FG is trying to impose these colonies on states is very worrisome. I'm not aware of the FG building spare-part markets for igbo traders or the FG building parks for transport businesses.

7 Likes

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by lastmessenger: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
plaetton:

Must the government pull the whole nation backwards to the stone age era in this 21st century just to appease murderers and terrorists ?

How modern animal husbandry ?
How about the Fulani billionaires moving their cattle rearing business into the 21st century ?
Why must all of Nigeria suffer or compromise for people who are stuck in the stone age?
These questions are begging for answers. Why must the whole nation be brought to its knees just because a particular ethnic group has refused to embrace the modern way of life?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by baralatie(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
lastmessenger:
These questions are begging for answers. Why must the whole nation be brought to its knees just because a particular ethnic group has refused to embrace the modern way of life?
there is a way the fg can work to deliver a classic solution to the cattle rearing issue.a solution that would make states to virtual kill themselves to get on board but the issues as to safety of life and ease to do business is the question that the fg,all the states and indigenous communities all over nigeria from north to south,east to west must answer
Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
baralatie:

so federal government will take land from the farmer , from the community and from the state and with bias create a reserve solely for an ethnic group for cattle rearing.
a f.g that is bent on ensuring that States do not have control on items labelled to be on its concurrent list.the same fg is encroaching on states power to favor an ethnic group?
Am I missing something? Where did I advocate for FG?

And where did you see FG to "take" land? Beside Who told you that other ethnic groups won't take to cattle breeding if ranches are made available ?
Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by tesppidd: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
I don't see how people could be so ignorant to assert that they don't know that in these crises which have lasted for decades, hundreds of fulani herdsmen have been killed as well. There cows stolen!

There are so many communities in the souuth where one cannot carry a sum of #30,000 in the bag and walk by.
In this very 'holy' south there are thousands of criminals ready to cut off your hand, take your money to make their daily bread.
In so many places in this our perfect crime free southern Nigeria one cannot pass by with an expensive phone. There are hundreds of people who would cut off your hand just to steal your phone and make a living.

Why then would it be so hard to agree that in some of these communities criminals kill herdsmen and make away with their cattle, some of which cost over #100,000 per head? It's hypocritical.

The killings are condemnable and the commander in chief must solve the problem.

The narrative is that if you do not scream 'woe to every herdsman' or you do not say 'only the herdsman are the killers in this conflict' then you're an aboki or an afonja whom God in heaven would definitely deal with.

The body language here seems to be that a fulani life which is lost is inconsequential, only the life of a christian southerner is valuable.

2 Likes

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by Amarabae(f): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
One of the greatest undoing of the south is trying to be politically correct all the time.
BTW by virtue of your office as pdp youth coordinator, you need to be neutral and you were in this post.

2 Likes

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by plaetton: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

[s][/s]
Lol I smell envy...

Bullshyt.

You're not an ethno-religious ligoist, but you never ever fail to remind us that you're IJAW.
I also remember that you and your types suffered convulsion after convulsion when you thought that Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB were coming to take your beloved oilfields in the Niger Delta.

So , basically, you would rather ingratiate yourself to your Fulani overlords for mess of political porridge and stomach infrastructure than to give yourself a conscience and sense of justice.

My best wishes for is to have FULANI in every aspect of your life.

4 Likes

Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by baralatie(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Am I missing something? Where did I advocate for FG?

And where did you see FG to "take" land? Beside Who told you that other ethnic groups won't take to cattle breeding if ranches are made available ?
then what are you advocating?
that whoever wants to rear cattle should approach the state for land?
Re: An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
plaetton:

How modern animal husbandry ?
I still don't understand your point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Release Clip Of Their Fight Yesterday / Saraki Foundation Holds Free Training In Tech / Who Is The Most Popular Person In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.