Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Sex Doll ? Or Marine Doll? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doll ? Or Marine Doll? (581 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Doll ? Or Marine Doll? by emmysblog24(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
No doubt the end time is near, this another evil material manufactured in the Marine Kingdom to populate Hell, their is no way you will have sex with sex doll and say you are not committing sin. From Homosexuality now is Sex doll and you are telling me is not end time, before you know many relationship will break up all in the name of sex doll. The Sex doll is a from the marine world, Quit alright you will be having sex with a sex doll but the sex dull is a demon from hell inform of Sex doll. There is something behind the mask. Got Jesus? Its hell without him.
Re: Sex Doll ? Or Marine Doll? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nigerians can never seize to amaze people with religion
Re: Sex Doll ? Or Marine Doll? by Kenzico(m): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
emmysblog24:
No doubt the end time is near, this another evil material manufactured in the Marine Kingdom to populate Hell, their is no way you will have sex with sex doll and say you are not committing sin. From Homosexuality now is Sex doll and you are telling me is not end time, before you know many relationship will break up all in the name of sex doll. The Sex doll is a from the marine world, Quit alright you will be having sex with a sex doll but the sex dull is a demon from hell inform of Sex doll. There is something behind the mask. Got Jesus? Its hell without him.

Quit freaking out Man!!....

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This / I Must Get Married This Year,how Do I Get My Parents Consent? / Pls Advice One Of Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.