Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (85780 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by gabinogem(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Olanrefront3355:
It might be fake

But

It's Hillary Clinton for real
See as I dey laff
very funny chat... Although we're living among sadists, no matter how u try to cheer them up, they choose to be sad & hostile grin
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
I spot the faked chat at first sight...
He didn't know who he was chatting with, and he already has the contact saved as Blessing...grow up guy!
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Crossbow(m): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This is what you get when you profess your love to a man.........#Nigerianmenaredogs cool

angry
You are not so bright...
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Crossbow(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Just give me blessings number ........ We might do some business together....

NB : I love to flush engines ......

Bro 5K nor too much..
cool
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by TheAngry1: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
THE GREATEST MISTAKE ANY YOUNG MAN WILL MAKE IN HIS LIFE TIME,IS TO SLEEP WITH COMMERCIAL SEX WORKERS

explain grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Assassin101: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
is dat u on ur dp?
Thegeneralqueen:
This is what you get when you profess your love to a man.........#Nigerianmenaredogs cool
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by IDKadiri: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
MY GOODNESS!!
THE HUSTLE IS REAL OH

LMAO AT GEN REPAIR IS DIRTY...SMH

HeWrites:
You’d love this Hilarious Whatsapp Chat between a Nigerian guy and a lady who stole his number from her friend’s phone.

According to the chats, the lady is apparently a “professional sex worker”, and she needs new clients, reason she stole the number from her friends’ phone.
But then, the guy wasn’t buying the idea..

Read the chats below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/hilarious-whatsapp-conversation-between.html
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Berlyn1(f): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
jonero4:
r u kidney me
undecided
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Berlyn1(f): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
bankulizer:

Hi Berlyn1. How are u
hy....I'm okay nd yourself ?
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Wisebisho: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fake or no fake.. Its very interesting. I really enjoy reading the conversation.
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by mcgift(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
why this shit*
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
THE GREATEST MISTAKE ANY YOUNG MAN WILL MAKE IN HIS LIFE TIME,IS TO SLEEP WITH COMMERCIAL SEX WORKERS

Honestly, In this life that we are living, You need to investigate if your GF is not also a Professional Sex worker & just NOT commercial. You know those ones they sponsor to Dubai Trips & Abuja right ?

Yea, Some even get married to them. Only God will save us.
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by judecares1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
it means ur life is gone

TheAngry1:

explain grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by fof1: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:

SOME LADIES ARE PRIVATE SEX WORKERS.SOME OF THEM ARE VERY MUCH DANGEROUS THAN D COMMERCIAL ONES. PLS BE VERY VERY CAREFUL. FORNICATION AND ADULTERY LIKE OTHER SINFUL PRATICES LEADS TO HELL FIRE,WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT. GPD WILL JUDGE ALL SINFULNESS EXCEPT,ONE REPENTS OF IT. BEWARE. DON'T SAY U HAVE NOT HEARD OR READ OF IT. HAVE TOLD U NOW,PLS.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by shine12: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:

Greatest mistake is to be a womaniser.
It's funny how people try to put boundaries between two things that are wrong.To me, prostitute banger == Womaniser that sleeps with many girls.
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Reeberry: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fake. Na thunder go fire two of una.
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Lexusgs430: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Crossbow:

Bro 5K nor too much..
cool

Haba, 5K nah pump price nah (for all night shows)
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by fortunechy(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
this chat must be made in China....... so fake...... easy way to be popular in Nigeria
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Nathdoug(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
shut up my friend.. sex workers help to relieve konji..else there would be rape cases everywhere... get that
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Holak: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:

WHY
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by baysol: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
3millionia:
grin

IPOB an Yoruba drama no go ki person.
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by bankulizer: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
hy....I'm okay nd yourself ?

I am doing Good. I'd love to know u better. Off the pages of nairaland
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by fortune1968: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
Tell us why because I don't think it is really bad .
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by judecares1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
taa,its very much bad

fortune1968:
Tell us why because I don't think it is really bad .
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Berlyn1(f): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
bankulizer:

I am doing Good. I'd love to know u better. Off the pages of nairaland
lipsrsealed undecided

let's get to know ourselves here first ! Then we decide if we can get off the pages of nairaland or not.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by jaksmillioniar: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
lipsrsealed undecided

let's get to know ourselves here first ! Then we decide if we can get off the pages of nairaland or not.....
we knows each other a long time here can we befriend
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by bankulizer: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
lipsrsealed undecided

OK that's cool but how do we get to know ourselves first on NL? Too much bad belle on here. Lol. Been a guest on here for 5 years before I finally joined.
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by bankulizer: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
lipsrsealed undecided

jaksmillioniar:
we knows each other a long time here can we befriend

Hey man. Go find lilqueeny.

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by jay7(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

What breed is your boyfriend and brother's?
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by omoelerin1: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
I PITY SUCH MEN
Is there no solution for those who have done it
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by abbamagayaki: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinda fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.