Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (85782 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by omoelerin1: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This is what you get when you profess your love to a man.........#Nigerianmenaredogs cool
heyah! Sorry, OK?
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by kenoz(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
undecided Attention seeker
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
THE GREATEST MISTAKE ANY YOUNG MAN WILL MAKE IN HIS LIFE TIME,IS TO SLEEP WITH COMMERCIAL SEX WORKERS
I PITY SUCH MEN
that cant be the greatest mistake,,, the greatest mistake is when u contact HIV
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by judecares1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
prayer and total repentance

omoelerin1:
Is there no solution for those who have done it
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Manasp: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
As u can see
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by ceononi: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
THE GREATEST MISTAKE ANY YOUNG MAN WILL MAKE IN HIS LIFE TIME,IS TO SLEEP WITH COMMERCIAL SEX WORKERS
I PITY SUCH MEN
shebi na the ones you know, what about the coded ones, those that will be forming mummy's girl.

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Kokaine(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
I PITY SUCH MEN
i agree. i have never done ít. and never will

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by HSfoundation(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This is what you get when you profess your love to a man.........#Nigerianmenaredogs cool

Please which specie of dog is your father? Is s kwestion o, don't insult me o....mo fi olorun be e ni o
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Shaev7(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
So generator repairer don't have future right? I pity girls! In fact, I pity some guys too who lured to something else....
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by blueivy8: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
I wish I know them at egbeda cus I stay there
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by RealMillennial(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mr OP wants me to regret joining Nairaland...

..but I'm gud at finding d diamond in a truckload of broken glass.

CONTINUE!
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by slyrone(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
I PITY SUCH MEN
why?
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Lloydfather(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
Planed work! grin

everyone wants to trend by force by fire

*modifies* I can't believe this rubbish would grace front page haba sad
U beat me to this.
As I was reading my nomba 6 keep telling me his the both person.

It's plan work
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by toprealman: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
I PITY SUCH MEN
It is just a tag. Same as those that visit, you chuck and give them TP.
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Sike(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
Just like wrestling, it's not real.
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Godsonkemz(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Imo babes sabi this trade very well. When i served in Aks, i discovered that 70% of ladies in one of the brothels close to my PPA were from Imo. Even amongst us corp members, the Imo female corpers, especially those who graduated from Uniport are mainly involved in prostitution. One of them had the boldness to bring in her sugardaddy inside fellowship's family house. When i moved to abuja after my service year, i discovered that many Imo girl are involved in high profile prostitution. I relocated to Lagos to discover that Imo babes are also known very well in that trade. In one of the shops i visited in Alaba market, there was this babe with sexy body that attracted my attention. when i asked her out, i discovered that she's from owerri. She graduated from imsu and was waiting to be called up for service. Many of these girls have sold their destinies to yahoo boys. I pity the future husbands of those trashes.
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by NWgraphics(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
ur papa na Cameroonian?
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by brightnonso: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
I PITY SUCH MEN

Greatest of all is a man sleeping with a lady he is not legally married to; I pity such a man
judecares1:
I PITY SUCH MEN

Greatest of all is a man sleeping with a lady he is not legally married to; I pity such a man
judecares1:
I PITY SUCH MEN

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
HeWrites:
You’d love this Hilarious Whatsapp Chat between a Nigerian guy and a lady who stole his number from her friend’s phone.

According to the chats, the lady is apparently a “professional sex worker”, and she needs new clients, reason she stole the number from her friends’ phone.
But then, the guy wasn’t buying the idea..

Read the chats below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/hilarious-whatsapp-conversation-between.html

So what's your definition of a BIG BOY angry I guess the dude is a Yahoo boy, that's why you call him a BIG BOY. Very local angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
talk2ekpa:
HILARIOUS...? Please where is the Hilary?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
ceononi:
shebi na the ones you know, what about the coded ones, those that will be forming mummy's girl.
hmm na dose ones deadly passcheesy
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Godsonkemz:
Imo babes sabi this trade very well. When i served in Aks, i discovered that 70% of ladies in one of the brothels close to my PPA were from Imo. Even amongst us corp members, the Imo female corpers, especially those who graduated from Uniport are mainly involved in prostitution. One of them had the boldness to bring in her sugardaddy inside fellowship's family house. When i moved to abuja after my service year, i discovered that many Imo girl are involved in high profile prostitution. I relocated to Lagos to discover that Imo babes are also known very well in that trade. In one of the shops i visited in Alaba market, there was this babe with sexy body that attracted my attention. when i asked her out, i discovered that she's from owerri. She graduated from imsu and was waiting to be called up for service. Many of these girls have sold their destinies to yahoo boys. I pity the future husbands of those trashes.
hmmm na wao.man pickin really need to observe the lady he's dating make e no enter once change.
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by engrelvis(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
I PITY SUCH MEN
please tell dem my brother.dey dnt know.some will argue but dnt worry with time dey will know.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by bigangel4u(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Josephamstrong1:
You don't know her yet you saved her with Blessing... lol.
Sex workers don't have time for long chat like this. They prefer calls. Except this is her side business.
Now you should have authenticated this by blurring her number.

The guy might have saved her number at the end of the conversation, to hide her number.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Themandator: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
Planed work! grin

everyone wants to trend by force by fire

*modifies* I can't believe this rubbish would grace front page haba sad

True yarns ..... Which girl u go insult and she go continue to yarn with you. The guy arrange am with himself ...All this two sim phones
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by ceononi: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
lefulefu:
hmm na dose ones deadly passcheesy
abi ooo....make God help us
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by toprealman: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
big boy indeed
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by temibanks(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Very Fake!

How did he get to save 'Blessings' name, even before the conversation.

embarassed
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Berlyn1(f): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Themandator:

True yarns ..... Which girl u go insult and she go continue to yarn with you. The guy arrange am with himself ...All this two sim phones
exactly. ...He has actually achieved his aim for this tho...at least it's trending
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Berlyn1(f): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lloydfather:
U beat me to this.
As I was reading my nomba 6 keep telling me his the both person.

It's plan work
yop...lol anything for the fame
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Stallion93(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
I PITY SUCH MEN
But why is it the greatest mistake? Go marry Wincsh u go know wetin b greatest mistake
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by sammir12(m): 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
angry sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.